• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A picture of a short squeeze in progress...

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
The USD has "always been there, and always will be there". :don't know: :oops:

Confederate States dollar

Image result for confederate currency

The Confederate dollar (CSD), issued in 1861, was the legal tender used by the eleven states that comprised the Confederate States of America during the U.S. Civil War. The Confederate dollar was a promissory note of credit that promised the bearer compensation six months after the end of the war.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hey the Venezuelan Bolivar has been around awhile. No problems. Except they keep lopping off 4-6 zeros every so often.

Only a fool only knows the little bit of time that they've experienced.

wastrel

rather annoying
Reaction score
Confederate States dollar

View attachment 228674

The Confederate dollar (CSD), issued in 1861, was the legal tender used by the eleven states that comprised the Confederate States of America during the U.S. Civil War. The Confederate dollar was a promissory note of credit that promised the bearer compensation six months after the end of the war.
I think I'll pick up a few of those. Just in case. Imagine the accrued interest!

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's a website somewhere about Confederate money I stumbled across a coupla years ago. They said Uncirculated Confederate notes reached parity with the US dollar sometime around 1923.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So I thought I would bump this thread. Another good post on Readit really covers DRS in detail.

"[reddit]Superstonk/comments/ptvaka]"

1635784978181.png

NOTE: EVERY SINGLE STOCK SHARE in your brokerage accounts are Owned by a company called Cede & Co.

There has been a lot of FUD spread about CS on this. When you direct register your shares they are indeed withdrawn from the DTC and control by Cede & co. You are now not just the beneficial owner but the registered owner of these shares as explained in this graphic.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Some hedge funds were shorting GameStop to the tune of 140% . Charles Pain of Fox Business was giving these fund managers the blues today. He says hedge fund operators were crying for the regulators to get involved. Where were their cries when THEY were shorting Exxon ?, BoA ? and many others to the detriment of seniors and their retirement accounts ? LMFAO
Do as we say not as we do

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
So I thought I would bump this thread. Another good post on Readit really covers DRS in detail.

"[reddit]Superstonk/comments/ptvaka]"

View attachment 230547

NOTE: EVERY SINGLE STOCK SHARE in your brokerage accounts are Owned by a company called Cede & Co.

There has been a lot of FUD spread about CS on this. When you direct register your shares they are indeed withdrawn from the DTC and control by Cede & co. You are now not just the beneficial owner but the registered owner of these shares as explained in this graphic.
I stopped playing their stacked game in 1969 !!! FUCK the rigged stock market :Grrr: :Grrr: :totally steamed:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I stopped playing their stacked game in 1969 !!! FUCK the rigged stock market :Grrr: :Grrr: :totally steamed:

I believe we are in the process of destroying said rigging and hopefully those repsonsible.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I believe we are in the process of destroying said rigging and hopefully those repsonsible.
I wish all involved the best of luck.
This is a mighty powerful group of power mongers.
I believe they are a power above our ability to control, but that is just me !

Lancers32

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It's happening again... Shorts are really taking it up the back side lately. If lowly old Avis does this today.

1635886614273.png

That's with a posted short interest of 28% of Float.

Then we got Bed Bath and Beyond putting the screws to the shorts after hours by announcing more buybacks. This one has a posted short interest of almost 59% of Float.

1635886711265.png

Can't wait for the real fireworks. It's gonna be a hella good time.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Hey the Venezuelan Bolivar has been around awhile. No problems. Except they keep lopping off 4-6 zeros every so often.

Only a fool only knows the little bit of time that they've experienced.
I have a 90% silver bolivar coin. Its put away or I would add a pic.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Voodoo -- Wouldja explain to yer pore ole Unca if I am understanding this correctly:

1635940035008.png

BBBY was being shorted. A lot. So BBBY mgmt BOUGHT at $16.75, the market closed, and an hour later those shares had risen 82%???

If that is right, shorting stuff to oblivion is gonna become a blood sport.