• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A picture of a short squeeze in progress...

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now lets look at AMC. Total shares outstanding? 164.3 million. Sales volume today? 1 billion 188 million shares. That means, at the least, each and every share was traded 6.5 times today. What does that mean, besides the SEC reporting is very wrong? It means the Market Masters got caught in total corruption. They shorted many more share than existed. No wonder they are in total panic.

That's a tell that there might be a big naked short position. Machine trading could also do that sort of thing.

^updated^

found a way in
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

CryptoPainz

@gainzy5

1 hedge fund blows up 1,000,000 retail investors ? “Efficient market” 1,000,000 retail investors blow up 1 hedge fund ? “Market manipulation”

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
These guys are definitely eyeing silver.
They wouldn't have to go long for very much money, comparatively, for amazing gains. IMO.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t believe that they closed their position. I’m buying when it opens just for the fuck of it. I can burn a grand.

They allegedly came up with how much money? Don’t think so.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
CryptoPainz
@gainzy5

1 hedge fund blows up 1,000,000 retail investors ? “Efficient market” 1,000,000 retail investors blow up 1 hedge fund ? “Market manipulation”

Is this a Lehman moment? Could a broad market crash be triggered here as they sell up funds to cover losses?

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
let us not forget, the vipers have no qualms about changing the rules. a few recent examples

1. canceled trades

2. banned from shorting on downticks

3. margin reductions

4. billions/trillions taken from taxpayers to replace the lost capital AND lost profits

5. frbny buying assets at par that were only worth a small fraction of par

whatever it takes is what will happen. always does

the best trade of all may be betting against the 'little guys'

Last edited:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
let us not forget, the vipers have no qualms about changing the rules. a few recent examples

1. canceled trades

2. banned from shorting on downticks

3. margin reductions

4. billions/trillions taken from taxpayers to replace the lost capital AND lost profits

5. frbny buying assets at par that were only worth a small fraction of par

the best trade of all may be betting against the 'little guys'
Only if they shut down Reddit, twitter,, and any other platform where they organized this onslaught.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Yes... and the harder they go after them the closer we were to a big bang.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dr. Craig Wright, one of the original developers of bitcoin, says he has the wherewithal to short bitcoin into the ground, and claims he is going to do it, to get even, supposedly.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
nyc vipers naked shorting is cool

nyc vipers naked longing about to be cool? exchanges demand ability to issue new shares when imbalances trip the circuit breaker

just musing

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1611808379144.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
it's the stimulus checks in the hands of the pizza pocket playstation platoon

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To the moon!!! From Reddit WSB

THE BIGGEST SHORT SQUEEZE IN THE WORLD $SLV Silver 25$ to 1000$.
renderTimingPixel.png

Silver Bullion Market is one of the most manipulated on earth. Any short squeeze in silver paper shorts would be EPIC. We know billion banks are manipulating gold and silver to cover real inflation.
Both the industrial case and monetary case, debt printing has never been more favorable for the No. 1 inflation hedge Silver.
Inflation adjusted Silver should be at 1000$ instead of 25$. Link to post removed by mods.
Why not squeeze $SLV to real physical price.
Think about the Gainz. If you don't care about the gains, think about the banks like JP MORGAN you'd be destroying along the way.
Edit 1: ALL IN ON $AG. LETS GET THE MINERS. Edit 2: PSLV might be the next thing, It holds physical silver. Starving the shorts out of the metal. Buy miners, buy physical, buy pslv. It will be in the history books if we make this happen. Disclaimer: This is not Financial advice. I am not a financial services professional. This is my personal opinion and speculation as an uneducated and uninformed person.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/search?q=flair_name:"DD"&restrict_sr=1

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think buying SLV will do it? Couldn't JPM backed by the fed just short the futures more and more and more? Seems like they really need to buy futures and take delivery.

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I read this at Reddit a few min ago.

r/wallstreetbets

•Posted by
u/ssauronn

2 hours ago

Trinity_32.png
j9oai787e3h31_GoldenFuckboy.png
Mithril_32.png
platinum_32.png

An Open Letter to Melvin Capital, CNBC, Boomers, and WSB
renderTimingPixel.png

Discussion
Mods do not delete, this is important to me, please read

I was in my early teens during the '08 crisis. I vividly remember the enormous repercussions that the reckless actions by those on Wall Street had in my personal life, and the lives of those close to me. I was fortunate - my parents were prudent and a little paranoid, and they had some food storage saved up. When that crisis hit our family, we were able to keep our little house, but we lived off of pancake mix, and powdered milk, and beans and rice for a year. Ever since then, my parents have kept a food storage, and they keep it updated and fresh.
Those close to me, my friends and extended family, were not nearly as fortunate. My aunt moved in with us and paid what little rent she could to my family while she tried to find any sort of work. Do you know what tomato soup made out of school cafeteria ketchup packets taste like? My friends got to find out. Almost a year after the crisis' low, my dad had stabilized our income stream and to help out others, he was hiring my friends' dads for odd house work. One of them built a new closet in our guest room. Another one did some landscaping in our backyard. I will forever be so proud of my parents, because in a time of need, even when I have no doubt money was still tight, they had the mindfulness and compassion to help out those who absolutely needed it.
To Melvin Capital: you stand for everything that I hated during that time. You're a firm who makes money off of exploiting a company and manipulating markets and media to your advantage. Your continued existence is a sharp reminder that the ones in charge of so much hardship during the '08 crisis were not punished. And your blatant disregard for the law, made obvious months ago through your (for the Melvin lawyers out there: alleged) illegal naked short selling and more recently your obscene market manipulation after hours shows that you haven't learned a single thing since '08. And why would you? Your ilk were bailed out and rewarded for terrible and illegal financial decisions that negatively changed the lives of millions. I bought shares a few days ago. I dumped my savings into GME, paid my rent for this month with my credit card, and dumped my rent money into more GME (which for the people here at WSB, I would not recommend). And I'm holding. This is personal for me, and millions of others. You can drop the price of GME after hours $120, I'm not going anywhere. You can pay for thousands of reddit bots, I'm holding. You can get every mainstream media outlet to demonize us, I don't care. I'm making this as painful as I can for you.
To CNBC: you must realize your short term gains through promoting institutions' agenda is just that - short term. Your staple audience will soon become too old to care, and the millions of us, not just at WSB but every person affected by the '08 crash that's now paying attention to GME, are going to remember how you stuck up for the firms that ruined so many of us, and tried to tear down the little guys. I know for sure I'll remember this. In response, here is a list of CNBC sponsors and partners

. They include, but are not limited to, IBM, Cisco, TMobile, JPMorgan, Oracle, and ZipRecruiter. Their parent company is NBCUniversal

, owned by Comcast and GE.

To the boomers, and/or people close to that age, just now paying attention to these "millennial blog posts": you realize that, even if you weren't adversely effected by the '08 crash, your children and perhaps grandchildren most likely were? We're not enemies, we're on the same side. Stop listening to the media that's making us out to be market destroyers, and start rooting for us, because we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to punish the sort of people who caused so much pain and stress a decade ago, and we're taking that opportunity. Your children, your grandchildren, might have suffered as I described because of the institutions that we're fighting against. You really want to choose them, over your own family and friends? We're not asking you to risk your 401k or retirement fund on a single GME bet. We're just asking you to be understanding, supportive, and to not support the people that caused so much suffering a decade ago.
To WSB: you all are amazing. I imagine that I'm not the only one that this is personal for. I've read myself so many posts on what you guys went through during the '08 crash. Whether you're here for the gains, to stick it to the man as I am, or just to be part of a potentially market changing movement - thank you. Each and every one of you are the reason that we have this chance. I've never felt this optimistic about the future before. This is life changing amounts of money for so many of you, and to be part of a rare instance of a wealth distribution from the rich to the poor is just incredible. I love you all.

wallstreetbets/comments/l6omry

Last edited:

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I am going to give you another one, and some might recall it quite well,

again a hedge fund pos, bill ackman, pershing square

he set off to destroy herbalife, shorting the dickens out of it, going on tv and others broadly proclaiming his position and how bad they were

this went on awhile until eventually carl icahn took the other side of that and went long

in time, ackman had to acquiesce, sold out, took his losses and after a run of positives is back to being a hero of wall street

that is not considered manipulation by the sec, as no one was looking into his actions, and his statements at the time

Billionaire Bill Ackman Dumps Herbalife, Ending 5-Year War Betting Against It

By SAMANTHA CHANG
Updated Jun 25, 2019
Billionaire Bill Ackman's hedge fund, Pershing Square Capital, exited Herbalife (HLF), ending an epic five-year, $1 billion bet its stock price would crash to zero.

Ackman told CNBC Wednesday that he had dumped Herbalife, a company he once slammed as a crooked pyramid scheme. (See also: What Is a Pyramid Scheme?)

The nutritional supplement maker's stock soared 6.3% to $92.10 a share on the news, on monster volume of 6.38 million shares. Average daily trading volume is about 1 million.

The activist investor launched his crusade against Herbalife in 2012, when he placed a massive bet against it. At the time, Herbalife stock plunged 20% in three days before eventually rebounding.

https://www.investopedia.com/news/b...erbalife-ending-5year-war-betting-against-it/

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
GameStop, other retail darlings dented after Reddit group briefly shuts doors

Sagarika Jaisinghani, Medha Singh and Svea Herbst-Bayliss
Wed, January 27, 2021, 8:18 PM

By Sagarika Jaisinghani, Medha Singh and Svea Herbst-Bayliss
(Reuters) - A slugfest between Wall Street and Main Street took an unexpected turn late on Wednesday after moderators of a stock trading forum that has helped fuel massive rallies in the shares of GameStop temporarily closed its doors.
Shares of GameStop and other companies tumbled in extended trading after Wallstreetbets, a discussion forum popular with retail traders on the Reddit website, briefly turned invitation-only. They pared those losses around an hour later, when the forum opened back up.

"We have grown to the kind of size we only dreamed of in the time it takes to get a bad night's sleep. We've got so many comments and submissions that we can't possibly even read them all, let alone act on them as moderators," read a message from the group's moderators after Wallstreetbets reopened.
Shares of GameStop, AMC Entertainment, Koss Corp and BlackBerry all dropped at least 20% moments after the shuttering of the forum, highlighting the role it has played in fueling stock rallies that many say have been driven primarily by retail investors.
Earlier in the day, amateur traders chalked one up versus Wall Street as hedge funds suffered heavy losses on short positions in GameStop, and regulators and financial professionals called for more scrutiny of trading fueled by anonymous social media posts.
In the latest skirmish in a week-long battle between Wall Street and Main Street, funds sold long positions in stocks to pay for losses shorting GameStop, contributing to a slide of more than 2% in Wall Street's main indexes.[.N]
"We are moving to a world where ordinary folk have the same access as professionals and can come to the same conclusion or maybe the opposite," technology investor Chamath Palihapitiya told CNBC. "The solution is more transparency on the institutional side, not less access for retail."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/retail-darlings-dented-reddit-group-021814351.html

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
From @ABC123 post above. A statement from Discord on banning r/WallStreetBets from it's server:

..."Today, we decided to remove the server and its owner from Discord for continuing to allow hateful and discriminatory content"...

Yeah, sure.

Blame hate speech because nobody would dare question that, right? It's worked every time it's been tried- so far. Problem is, this time they're accusing Redditers of the dreaded 'hate speech', and that's the crowd that has the monopoly on waving that stick.

I suppose it will work until it doesn't but that excuse may be running up on its 'Sell By' date.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Emotions of the young are running high. The above posts show they have suffered & know WHO to blame. Think they are cool with this mask shit?
People fighting back however they can.

They will get some sort of platform that can't be shut down so I would expect major firewalls to be erected against the little guys.
But if that is the case how can they high frequency front run every small guy trade? At that point they are stealing from each other.
Feasting on 401K money is easy pickins. Doubt if any of them know how to "make money" or value invest. Hard to do in an outsource to china environment.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
if they want to continue to maximize the pain,
they have to get out while the gettin' is good, otherwise it is all for naught

leave them holding the bag on a zero stock, as let's face it, gamestop isn't worth diddly

give them their cherished stock, sell it to them lock stock and barrel, every friggin' share at these prices,

then sit back and laugh

it is trading places all over again if they pull it off

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
I posted here abouts once upon a time........

don't fuck with 4chan!

nevermind they are using reddit. I know these kidz. This is straight outta the chans.

LoL, they have figured it out.......so much for the stock market.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Mania... Bubble..."

They obviously know this isn't what is going on. They are scared, so they are trying to bury the truth.

Screenshot_20210128-064334.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
lol

1611841600853.png

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Updated gleaning from reddit. It seems that some brokerages are no longer letting them trade yet the fight goes on. A modern day pitchfork and torch scenero is how I see it.

level 1
JawnxWick

210113:3:1
just now

Jnation88just now

Don't let the media sway you from your diamond hands. The shorts are so deep in the hole and it's THEIR FAULT. They could've exited their position many months ago but they decided to keep making money from actively shorting GameStop in hopes of it going bankrupt. They actively went out of their way to short the stock 140%+. That's literally them wanting GameStop to crash and burn. The only people who feel sorry for them are the media who have a vetted interest in painting a false narrative to sell news and protect their money. This is our kick to their teeth. This is where we stand up to all the rich who take glory in bankrupting companies just for their own sociopathic greed-driven materialistic gain.
GameStop is a company that employs thousands of individuals who provide for their families. Why is it okay for a firm or hedge fund to bankrupt a company without any repercussion? Where were all the mainstream news outlets when GameStop was at the brink of complete demise? Nobody cared. But now that the rich are suffering losses, it’s not okay and retail investors who believe in a company are the enemy?
Bottom line is, they shorted a stock and made millions, and kept shorting it to the point of near bankruptcy. Their greed blinded their vision and now they find themselves with a stick up their rear.
They don't want us to win. They have pulled all types of strings to scare EVERY ONE OF US into selling. Ladder attacks, false allegations, false reports, partnering up with media, crashing brokers, and now, even making it impossible to purchase $GME on RobinHood.
If you haven't seen the trend. They are SCARED. They have the most to fear and the most to lose. If you aren't able to buy more $GME on RobinHood, simply DO NOT SELL. And, if you have another brokerage account and feel like buying more, then definitely do so. Now - more than ever - is the time to unify and hold against this onslaught. DIAMOND HAND IT AND WE RIDE TO VALHALLA.
Remove ANY sell limits below $1,000. $4k is the least I would want to sell my stock at.

WE ARE INVESTED IN GAMESTOP BECAUSE WE LIKE THE STOCK AND WE BELIEVE IN THE COMPANY AND THEIR VISION. WE WANT GAMESTOP TO BE AROUND FOR OUR KIDS AND FOR US. MANY OF US ARE GAMERS AS WELL.
Oh, and BEST BELIEVE that I will continue to INVEST in GAMESTOP.
Power to the players. Power to the PEOPLE.
I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR and this is NOT FINANCIAL ADVISE.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interactive Brokers
@IBKR

Interactive Brokers has put AMC, BB, EXPR, GME, and KOSS option trading into liquidation only due to the extraordinary volatility in the markets. In addition, long stock positions will require 100% margin and short stock positions will require 300% margin until further notice.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Interactive Brokers
@IBKR

Interactive Brokers has put AMC, BB, EXPR, GME, and KOSS option trading into liquidation only due to the extraordinary volatility in the markets. In addition, long stock positions will require 100% margin and short stock positions will require 300% margin until further notice.
yeah, looks like SKT is prime to pop today with the restrictions in place on the others.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Interactive Brokers
@IBKR

The cartel protects their own. Free markets are all well and good, as long as markets are moving in the direction our rulers wish.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The cartel protects their own. Free markets are all well and good, as long as markets are moving in the direction our rulers wish.
Well all the people using these brokerages are finding out that they are not the customer, they are the product.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1611846100590.png

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
yeah, looks like SKT is prime to pop today with the restrictions in place on the others.

Well it looks like I am the product as well with Schwab. Schwab won't let me add to my SKT position. Tells me the symbol is invalid. But it is more than happy to accept a sell order.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Nothing better than wall st a-holes getting a bath in their own tub......All in all this isn't going to end well.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Rigged bs markets.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Bears make money, Bulls make money, but pigs get slaughtered...might be time to take profits and run