• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A picture of a short squeeze in progress...

edsl48

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Well it looks like I am the product as well with Schwab. Schwab won't let me add to my SKT position. Tells me the symbol is invalid. But it is more than happy to accept a sell order.
I am a customer of TD Ameritrade, now owned by Schwab, and they will take orders on Tanger. I just killed an order on that pause where they make you reread the order for verification. I am not getting in on the action because somewhere along the line there are going to be bag holders and based upon my multiple years of investing I know all about being a bag holder. On the other hand my one son made a bundle on a couple of the other short squeeze things and sold out the same day. Good for him but not for me as at my age I can not afford a heart attack.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am a customer of TD Ameritrade, now owned by Schwab, and they will take orders on Tanger. I just killed an order on that pause where they make you reread the order for verification. I am not getting in on the action because somewhere along the line there are going to be bag holders and based upon my multiple years of investing I know all about being a bag holder. On the other hand my one son made a bundle on a couple of the other short squeeze things and sold out the same day. Good for him but not for me as at my age I can not afford a heart attack.
Yeah, I just tried again and now they are allowing it. when I posted it, they were giving me an "invalid symbol" error. I tried it about 5 times clicking on the symbol from my existing holdings page. The same trade page would let me put in a sell order without errors though.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Yeah, I just tried again and now they are allowing it. when I posted it, they were giving me an "invalid symbol" error. I tried it about 5 times clicking on the symbol from my existing holdings page. The same trade page would let me put in a sell order without errors though.
Buy Mortimer BUY!!!!

gringott

"Internet Influencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hate speech against hedge funds. Prohibited.
Can't say China Virus or Kung Flu.

On Vanguard you can buy gamestop, I didn't, but I took the robot to the final screen.
Free trade.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
1611850635642.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Reaction score
zero hedge says they might be going into silver next !

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Game stop, down $214 or 62% now, full stampede to the door, bag holders are going to feel some pain, margin calls galore.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Game stop, down $214 or 62% now, full stampede to the door, bag holders are going to feel some pain, margin calls galore.
They couldn't hold out for Friday I guess

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I've been a bag holder before, its better to get out a day or two early than 10 sec to late....greed can be very painful.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well it looks like I am the product as well with Schwab. Schwab won't let me add to my SKT position. Tells me the symbol is invalid. But it is more than happy to accept a sell order.

Good lord the least they could do is come out with a better excuse.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

IT's not a stampede. Volume is only 25 million shares. It's outright manipulation and a halt every 10 mins or so. Half the brokers are not allowing people to buy. However, I just bought 100 shares back at $140 that I sold yesterday at $370. HAHAHAHAHA Thanks suckers. Also bought a PS4 and some games from who else but GameStop just now.:rocket:

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There was only one way it could go when the brokers colluded to stop buys and only allow sells.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
IT's not a stampede. Volume is only 25 million shares. It's outright manipulation and a halt every 10 mins or so. Half the brokers are not allowing people to buy. However, I just bought 100 shares back at $140 that I sold yesterday at $370. HAHAHAHAHA Thanks suckers. Also bought a PS4 and some games from who else but GameStop just now.:rocket:

I wonder if the hedge funds beat the price down by selling shorts...

And you should have got the ps5

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I have been using them the last 8 months. I run into this all the time. The buy/sell window opens but the symbol isn't recognized. They were down for almost an hour this morning.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Look at the screwing gold and silver got today

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Look at the screwing gold and silver got today
It's up, its down. Get used to it as it will be like that for quite a while...until it's not

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I have been using them the last 8 months. I run into this all the time. The buy/sell window opens but the symbol isn't recognized. They were down for almost an hour this morning.

Ah, I've never run into it before; but I usually put my buy/sell orders in after hours anyways before/after I finish work for the day.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ah, I've never run into it before; but I usually put my buy/sell orders in after hours anyways before/after I finish work for the day.

Half a dozen times at this point. No reason for it its not like they don't want me buying bottoms or selling tops. I dunno.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if the hedge funds beat the price down by selling shorts...

And you should have got the ps5

Not available yet and I'm always a couple years behind the trend. No need for the expensive new stuff. I'm a cheap ass. Lol

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda figured that gap would get filled.. If the shorts didn't cover there, that was the last chance.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I kinda figured that gap would get filled.. If the shorts didn't cover there, that was the last chance.

I did too, which gave me even more conviction to throw a buy in, I just had no idea if they'd actually let me.

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So they let you buy at 150 or whatever but not 400 plus?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

BarnacleBob

Moderator, Equal opportunity annoyer!
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here ya go boys n girls, the bases of the scam... it, like everything else is for the reset show with gauranteed Klaus Schwab income.... if we reject the scheme, the civil war will move forward...

"We shall have world government, whether or not we like it. The question is only whether world government will be achieved by consent or by conquest". --James Paul Warburg, testimony to U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations on 1950 Feb 17

FB_IMG_1611858083858.jpg

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
let us not forget, the vipers have no qualms about changing the rules. a few recent examples

1. canceled trades

2. banned from shorting on downticks

3. margin reductions

4. billions/trillions taken from taxpayers to replace the lost capital AND lost profits

5. frbny buying assets at par that were only worth a small fraction of par

whatever it takes is what will happen. always does

the best trade of all may be betting against the 'little guys'

let us not forget again

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How long until the Federal Reserve steps in to "print" GME shares to provide "liquidity"?

DISCLAIMER: I am long GME and AMC.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How long until the Federal Reserve steps in to "print" GME shares to provide "liquidity"?

DISCLAIMER: I am long GME and AMC.

naked longing?

quantitative longing?

frbny buys the short positions of the vipers, puts them in a lock box

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Who needs the federal reserve? Market makers conjure shares to "loan" for shorting from thin air...I'd not be the least bit surprised if they also provide...uh...liquidity to long transactions.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
naked longing?

quantitative longing?

frbny buys the short positions of the vipers, puts them in a lock box
It might happen. We might not hear about it.

"Naked Longing"... starring, Janet Yellen and Jerome Powell