• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

A quick revisit of the simplified Big TOE Hypothesis

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
"Seven Hundred Trillion volts of electricity in your body right now."

OMG :dduck:

This guy obviously doesn't understand electricity, and is probably just as clueless about whatever it is he's trying to sell.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"Seven Hundred Trillion volts of electricity in your body right now."

OMG :dduck:

This guy obviously doesn't understand electricity, and is probably just as clueless about whatever it is he's trying to sell.
Obviously YOU do not understand electricity. We ALL have electricity in our bodies & it is at different voltage AND micro/nano AMPS.
You have a closed mind, as almost EVERYTHING he said is not only true, but can be proven !
I could not use the first digital watch because my body electricity jumbled it up. I also cannot use a "touch screen" as well as most, due to the amount of electricity in my body. My i phone 6 is a PITA to operate due to my body electricity !
BB, thanks for such a great video, I have experienced most of the examples that he mentioned. :2 thumbs up::holding hands::gracious:

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
Obviously YOU do not understand electricity. We ALL have electricity in our bodies & it is at different voltage AND micro/nano AMPS.
I do understand electricity, actually. I've been an electrician for almost forty years, now.

The human body is NOT capable of generating 700 Trillion volts.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You have a closed mind, as almost EVERYTHING he said is not only true, but can be proven !
I could not use the first digital watch because my body electricity jumbled it up. I also cannot use a "touch screen" as well as most, due to the amount of electricity in my body. My i phone 6 is a PITA to operate due to my body electricity !
BB, thanks for such a great video, I have experienced most of the examples that he mentioned. :2 thumbs up::holding hands::gracious:
Weird phenomenon...electricity

i've always wanted to shoot lightening bolts outta my middle finger, can you do that?

LOL

jk

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

i've always wanted to shoot lightening bolts outta my middle finger, can you do that?

LOL

jk
No, but , I think Tesla did it ! :troll: :dduck::dduck::dduck:

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

LOL

jk
"...and shoot blue flames out me arse..."... Wiiliam Wallace, Braveheart

though I have seen blue flames out an anonymous arse when the escaping gas is lit...truth
And don't give me that..no pix/didn't happen...shit! try it or probably on youtoob.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I do understand electricity, actually. I've been an electrician for almost forty years, now.

The human body is NOT capable of generating 700 Trillion volts.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." - John Adams
How do you know?
Are you a scientist of Anatomy and/or Physiology?
We happen to be an electro/mechanical, hydraulic device.
I will admit that I don't know the potential voltage in our bodies & I don't know the nano-amps, BUT it is there, Do you know the values?
I am thinking you don't, so why do you ridicule a person that is presenting a medical/technical thesis ? I'll bet that he knows more than ether one of us !

Last edited:

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The human cell doesn't generate voltage. each cell is voltage, i believe he stated 1.4 volts per cell. voltage is the measure of pressure, or force, or energy. Now in the human body that energy's not cumulative, but representative of the force of each cell. Although he sums up the total voltage to inpress you, it's not cumulative energy generation that's significant, or even germaine to the reality, that is that the actual existence of slow motion vibration, aka matter is. the glue (vibration) that holds the cell together is. Why is there is existence (matter, or energy slow enough to be solid existent) and not chaos. there's organization, not chaos. follow the vibration. it'll take you where you think you need to go, and where you already really are...

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
How do you know?
Are you a scientist of Anatomy and/or Physiology?
We happen to be an electro/mechanical, hydraulic device.
I will admit that I don't know the potential voltage in our bodies & I don't know the nano-amps, BUT it is there, Do you know the values?
I am thinking you don't, so why do you ridicule a person that is presenting a medical/technical thesis ? I'll bet that he knows more than ether one of us !
TAEZZ, this guy said "Seven Hundred Trillion volts of electricity in your body right now." .

It's a patently absurd statement which demonstrates Dr. Lipton doesn't understand how electricity works. So I can therefore assume the rest of his message is probably a load of crap, too.

FACT: The highest voltage ever achieved is 25.5 Million volts.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
TAEZZ, this guy said "Seven Hundred Trillion volts of electricity in your body right now." .

It's a patently absurd statement which demonstrates Dr. Lipton doesn't understand how electricity works. So I can therefore assume the rest of his message is probably a load of crap, too.

FACT: The highest voltage ever achieved is 25.5 Million volts.
He has made a correction.
https://www.brucelipton.com/blog/what-are-the-volts-electricity-your-human-body

What are the volts of electricity in your human body?!
Mon, May 20, 2019
The body’s total voltage from 70 trillion volts down to a more accurate value of 3.5 trillion volts! The calculation is based on the following: The average “membrane potential” for a cell is 70 millivolts OR .07 volts (this the electrical charge difference between the inside of the cell, separated by the cell membrane, from the charge just outside the cell membrane). There are 50 trillion cells X .07volts = 3.5 trillion volts.
The voltage “power” in the cells is actually more because I did not include the fact that the cell’s nucleus also has a membrane potential which was not added to the cell’s total potential. AND … there is something new and amazing: Using nano-scale voltmeters, biologist have now found that within a cell, "all of the 13 regions (of the cytoplasm) we measured had high electric field strength---as high as 15 million volts per meter”. A "Brain Battery" article on the brain also emphasizes the profoundly high voltages that neural cells can display.
Clearly then, the minimum voltage potential for a human body is greater than 3.5 trillion volts. While it’s not the 70 trillion volts as I mentioned in the lecture, it is still a mind boggling potential power.
Watch The Biology of Belief Documentary here.

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
He has made a correction.
https://www.brucelipton.com/blog/what-are-the-volts-electricity-your-human-body

"Clearly then, the minimum voltage potential for a human body is greater than 3.5 trillion volts. While it’s not the 70 trillion volts as I mentioned in the lecture, it is still a mind boggling potential power."
Dr. Lipton can't even get his lies straight. In the video,(@ 53 seconds) he clearly says SEVEN HUNDRED TRILLION VOLTS.

In his apology, he claims that he said 70 Trillion volts - not 700 Trillion volts which is what he actually said. Lipton is a liar. The video proves it. This guy is a charlatan.

Believe his BS if you want. . . It's a free country.