• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

A race for resident dumb ass

Who is our resident dumbass?

• Scorpio

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Joe King

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
We have two precious members vying for resident dumb ass and I think it is incumbent upon us all to make a choice and straighten this out before the bear gets shot or Joe King gets mauled. We can only hope the contestants will heed the tally and agree to forfeit the title to the winner thus, avoiding fisticuffs.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
You losers need to be in it to win it and I didn't see any of you put your hat in the race.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I farted

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i figured i'm a winner already...i'm not on that list

:2 thumbs up:

but who should I choose???

I was waiting for a complete shut down of our country, instead, i get to choose a 'dumb ass'

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is there an honorable mention for those of us who are convinced we have composed a wit filled, biting, literary masterpiece of a post as we hit the button only to read it on the thread with a sentence structure that would embarrass a third grader and misspellings and phantom words that show up out of nowhere?

.....just me?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
So, EOA, could you please redo the poll to include all us resident dumb ass wannabes?

Askin for a friend,
BF
Applicants will have to buy their way into the DAP. A minimum donation of $500 can be sent to me. PM for details.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If it matters my wife, kids and their spouses all periodically think I'm a dumb*ass..... they always think I'm a curmudgeon .... I should add that to my profile!

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I feel unloved...