• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

A very short math quiz

tigerwillow1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Another short math quiz

What is the correct answer to this multiplication? 111,111,111 x 111,111,111

(It's not a trick question, just a multiplication)

BF
Sure is a trick, my calculator doesn't have enough digits. Doing it in my head I get 12,345,678,987,654,321, approximately at least.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
huh....whats that called when i reads the same forwards n backwards......HUH...:)

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If you're read the same forwards 'n backwards then reading is the least of your problems :dancing guy

BF, will this one also work?

HP.png

Golden Regards
Uncle

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Unk — the one I pictured is the calculator that comes with windoze. Just a screen shot
All you need to do to get the one I pictured is open calculator, go to view and select scientific

BF

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Two bugs in a jar reproduce, doubling their number every minute. The jar is full in an hour. How long does it take to half fill the jar?

The answer was obvious to me (somehow related to binary numbers) but some people have a hard time coming to the correct conclusion. How about you? Did it take long to figure it out?

BF
59 minutes. The next minute the population would double, filling the jar completely.