• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

A Warning For Trump Voters

Silver Sabre

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't want to sound defeatist but you need to be mentally prepared to see Trump lose this election. The main reasons why he is going to lose are...

too many non-whites voting eighty percent democrat

too many white cucks

too many government workers voting for their paychecks

a biased media

Clinton will no doubt cheat on top of this and the media will cover it up

Now, I'm not saying Trump losing is a sure thing. I thought for sure Brexit would fail because the UK government would just cheat however much it took for a small win and the media would cover it up. I was wrong, but America is not the U.K.

Saying that, I want to say please go ahead and work and vote for Trump because maybe I'm wrong and he will win. However, you need to be mentally prepared for what I think will happen on Nov 8th.

You need to listen to the first fifteen minutes of this podcast because it will save you a ton of grief.

http://northwestfront.org/2016/10/ra...ber-13th-2016/

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I agree. Too many self loathing white guilt college trendy's going Hillary or third party for Trump to steal the swing states.

Preparing for a Clinton presidency and getting my life in order for when that DHS truck pulls up in front of the house and takes me to a detention camp.

edsl48

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I agree. Too many self loathing white guilt college trendy's going Hillary or third party for Trump to steal the swing states.

Preparing for a Clinton presidency and getting my life in order for when that DHS truck pulls up in front of the house and takes me to a detention camp.
White trendies, lol. My daughter was one of the college set that voted for Obama first time he ran when she, my daughter, voted for him. Now, after graduating and in the taxpayer class, can't believe how clouded her mind was for voting for Obama or any other Democrat for that matter. Things sure change when someone is made to pay the bills for the idealistic dreams peddled on campus these days. As my daughter said "Dad I know you said taxes were high but I didn't believe that they are this high."

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think we're going to win yuuuge. The hitlery campaign and her state run media is apoplectic about something, throwing ridiculous accusations against the wall one after the other trying to make something stick.
Their normal tricks ain't working anymore because Trump fights back like a demon instead of slinking off, LIKE EVERY OTHER SPINELESS REPUBLICAN BEFORE HIM.

This latest one takes the cake. The New York Times will either retract the story and apologize or get sued out of existence.
Saying Trump was flying commercial and groped some woman is ridiculous. Billionaires don't fly commercial. There are no armrests in first class.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/trump-threatens-sue-nyt-story-he-groped-and-kissed-women

The billy bush story caused her more harm than good, now billy bush is fired and an entire new generation knows her husband is a groper/rapist. Now they are learning he flew 26 times to orgy island on the lolita express.

What you are smelling is desperation. What you are seeing is an entire empire of corruption melting down.

I just pray daily they can keep the man safe and alive long enough to take office.

Silver Sabre

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think we're going to win yuuuge. The hitlery campaign and her state run media is apoplectic about something, throwing ridiculous accusations against the wall one after the other trying to make something stick.
Their normal tricks ain't working anymore because Trump fights back like a demon instead of slinking off, LIKE EVERY OTHER SPINELESS REPUBLICAN BEFORE HIM.

This latest one takes the cake. The New York Times will either retract the story and apologize or get sued out of existence.
Saying Trump was flying commercial and groped some woman is ridiculous. Billionaires don't fly commercial. There are no armrests in first class.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-13/trump-threatens-sue-nyt-story-he-groped-and-kissed-women

The billy bush story caused her more harm than good, now billy bush is fired and an entire new generation knows her husband is a groper/rapist. Now they are learning he flew 26 times to orgy island on the lolita express.

What you are smelling is desperation. What you are seeing is an entire empire of corruption melting down.

I just pray daily they can keep the man safe and alive long enough to take office.

I hope you're right. I hope Trump does win and win big. However, you need to mentally prepare yourself in case he loses. Especially if he loses by fraud.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trump will lose and it will be quite the landslide. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say the whole thing has been a charade, Trump is in cahoots with the Clintons.

Trump is a shyster, just like them.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
There's no blue dress and there's no Hillary to defame the bimbo eruptions... but...

They're pulling out all the stops. Anderson Cooper set him up in the last debate asking him directly if he ever did 'those things' (groping women etc.) and Trump said '...No...'. Cooper had a smirk on his face and they knew they had him.

A string of stories published by several media outlets about Donald Trump allegedly groping women has sent his campaign into a tailspin. | Getty

Trump reels as more accusers emerge
More women are publicly accusing the Republican nominee of groping them, freshly sending Trump's campaign into damage control mode.

By Louis Nelson
10/13/16

New allegations of Donald Trump groping women are sending the Republican nominee’s floundering campaign into a tailspin, with precious few days left for the billionaire to try to salvage his presidential bid.

Already struggling under the weight of the 2005 tape in which Trump can be heard describing in vulgar terms how his celebrity status allowed him to sexually assault women with impunity, the Republican nominee’s campaign pushed back against the new charges by questioning their timing and the motivations of the accusers.

The Trump campaign’s damage control effort has kicked into high gear after more women offered independent allegations that the real estate mogul had groped them or attempted to force himself upon them. Two such accusations were published in The New York Times, including one from a woman who said Trump groped her breasts and attempted to put his hand up her skirt on a first-class flight to New York in the early 1980s.

“The phoney story in the failing @nytimes is a TOTAL FABRICATION. Written by same people as last discredited story on woman. WATCH!” Trump tweeted Thursday morning, misspelling “phony.”

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich dismissed the claim in an interview on the Fox Business network and said Trump’s history of “crude” remarks and actions toward women pales in comparison to the threat Hillary Clinton presents to the country.

“Well, when The New York Times goes back over 30 years to find somebody who had a bad airplane flight, that’s the essence here,” he said. “I'm happy to stipulate Donald Trump in the past, this is not the Donald Trump that Callista and I know, but Donald Trump in the past may have been crude, if you're willing to stipulate that Hillary Clinton is both corrupt and dangerous.”

In the other allegation published by the New York Times, a then-22-year-old receptionist recalled introducing herself to Trump outside a Trump Tower elevator in 2005. She said Trump shook her hand but then refused to let go as he proceeded to kiss her on the cheeks and then on the mouth. The allegation is similar to what Trump said on a now infamous tape recorded that same year, when he told Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush that, “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

In a statement, Trump’s senior communications adviser Jason Miller wrote Wednesday night that the entire New York Times report was “fiction” and accused the newspaper of launching “a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump.”

“To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election,” Miller said. “It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all.”

In a letter to the Times demanding a retraction, Trump’s attorney wrote that the article is “reckless, defamatory and constitutes libel per se.” The reality TV star’s lawyer threatened to pursue “all available actions and remedies” if the newspaper refused to retract the story and apologize.

But the report published by the Times were not the only such allegations of sexual assault to emerge on Wednesday. Hours after the Times’ report was published, People magazine writer Natasha Stoynoff offered her own account of Trump forcibly kissing her in 2005 at his Mar-a-Lago resort, where she was scheduled to interview the real estate billionaire about his first year of marriage to Melania Trump. Stoynoff said in her article that she hadn’t included the incident in her original story for People because she “doubted my recollection and my reaction” and was “afraid that a famous, powerful, wealthy man could and would discredit and destroy me, especially if I got his coveted PEOPLE feature killed.”

A Trump campaign spokeswoman said Stoynoff’s allegation was “fabricated.” Trump himself tweeted on Thursday morning, “Why didn't the writer of the twelve year old article in People Magazine mention the ‘incident’ in her story. Because it did not happen!”

The Trump campaign has not yet commented on the allegation of a fourth woman, who told the Palm Beach Post that the GOP nominee groped her 13 years ago, also at Mar-a-Lago. The billionaire is also facing an allegation from Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, whom Rolling Stone reports as saying, “He probably doesn't want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room."

And then there’s a CBS report on a 1992 “Entertainment Tonight” Christmas feature at Trump Tower in which Trump allegedly said he would be dating one of the young girls in 10 years.
Trump asks one of the girls in the video if she’s “going up the escalator.” The girl replies, “Yeah,” and Trump turns to the camera and says: “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”

The women from the New York Times, Palm Beach Post and People reports all said they were motivated to speak after Trump denied at last Sunday’s presidential debate that he had ever actually carried out the actions he described in the 2005 recording. But Trump spokeswoman Katrina Pierson offered an alternate theory, that the women were making public their allegations now “because 15 minutes of fame.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-new-sexual-harassment-allegations-229724#ixzz4MyWhNR2u
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hillary once groped me
I was so disgusted I went home and scrubbed my entire body for an hour

Charges & Allegations, unsubstantiated at that, can cause all sorts of havoc, the Progressives know this, it's in their play book

I'm not so sure it's gaining any more attraction but it sure has holding power

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Trump's biggest flaw has always been his own mouth. The reason people believe all the allegations against him, is because of the stuff he said.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What I know for sure is that if Hillary is elected Trump will take her down along with her entire pay for play operation. Probably seize the Clinton foundation assets as ill gotten gains and then bury her in legal sheet so deep her and bill will be living on the streets if they ever get out of prison.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hillary once groped me

Charges & Allegations, unsubstantiated at that, can cause all sorts of havoc, the Progressives know this, it's in their play book

I'm not so sure it's gaining any more attraction but it sure has holding power
It's blowing up in their faces...................

1. STEVEN RESURRECTION ‏@PEACETHAHARDWAY 5h5 hours ago
    Nothing like a presidential election to make one remember she was 'inappropriately touched' 35 yrs ago #NextFakeTrumpVictim #JessicaLeeds

22 replies149 retweets255 likes

2. TheRightStuff ‏@ThaRightStuff
    5h5 hours ago
    For every batch of emails that @wikileaks releases the lugenpresse is going to bring forward the #nextfaketrumpvictim

11 replies232 retweets348 likes

3. Clint Eastwood ‏@EastwoodUSA
    5h5 hours ago
    #NextFakeTrumpVictim This is just pathetic, the media are really disgusting, how can anyone take them seriously?

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nice to see Clint Eastwood getting into the fray... LOL!

Supposedly one of the women claims that while sitting in first class, Trump lifted up the arm rest and started to feel her up. Anyone sit in first class? They don't have arm rests that move. Fake.......

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Alric's biggest flaw has always been his own mouth. The reason people believe all the allegations against him, is because of the stuff he posts.

:oriental:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Nice to see Clint Eastwood getting into the fray... LOL!

Supposedly one of the women claims that while sitting in first class, Trump lifted up the arm rest and started to feel her up. Anyone sit in first class? They don't have arm rests that move. Fake.......
Groper/Rapist isn't sticking. Quick, bring out racism! Trump's a racist!!

Ted Carroll @mediainvestors

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 3 - 9%
Oct 6 - 12%
Oct 7 - 13%
Oct 10 - 14%
Oct 11 - 19%
Oct 12 - 19%
Oct 13 - 24% !

10:07 AM - 13 Oct 2016
Oops. Shit! Welp he..he..he's still a racist!!

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
White trendies, lol. My daughter was one of the college set that voted for Obama first time he ran when she, my daughter, voted for him. Now, after graduating and in the taxpayer class, can't believe how clouded her mind was for voting for Obama or any other Democrat for that matter. Things sure change when someone is made to pay the bills for the idealistic dreams peddled on campus these days. As my daughter said "Dad I know you said taxes were high but I didn't believe that they are this high."
This goes on, where I live, too. Certain people (students, etc.) are Democrats. Once they graduate, get a job and have to pay income taxes, they turn Republican. My biggest laugh is Democrats that complain about property taxes. They complain that property taxes are too high, then I remind them they need to pay their taxes to fund their ever expanding Democratic Paradise. Some people think everything is free, until they get the bill!

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I hope you're right. I hope Trump does win and win big. However, you need to mentally prepare yourself in case he loses. Especially if he loses by fraud.
Dont get downhearted brother, think of it in terms of fighting the Japanese, you know you can win as long as you dispel doubt. Then of course the consequences of not winning are too dreadful to contemplate.

Maybe the Josey Wales example would be more PC these days, but it amounts to the same thing :)

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump just got through publicly announcing it's all fake

Good attack speech

Just keeps getting better, Crooked Hillary

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hillary once groped me
Only for an hour? You really think that was long enough?

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm ready for HO-BAMA 2016

~not~

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Ah, for the good old days when the opposition would hire a woman with some snotty kids to approach the podium and claim to have been abandoned by the candidate. At least, that took some acting skill.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dont get downhearted brother, think of it in terms of fighting the Japanese, you know you can win as long as you dispel doubt.
I'm not sure why, but posting this makes me think of, "Behind every blade of grass there is a rifle......" quote from Admiral Yamamoto warning on waking the 'sleeping giant' (America) prior to WWII.

Soooooo-o-o-o, the corollary to that is within every secret voter there is a Trump supporter...........

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Ah, for the good old days when the opposition would hire a woman with some snotty kids to approach the podium and claim to have been abandoned by the candidate. At least, that took some acting skill.
Though some of these claims came out years ago so obviously have nothing to do with the election. For example the 1997 lawsuit against Trump for sexual harassment couldn't possibly be a trick just to harm his election. Also Trump got caught bragging about how he would look at naked girls backstage at the Miss USA pageant since he was owner. So when one of the girls from the pageant came out and said he came into the back and looked at naked woman, how can we not believe her? Trump basically admitted it. He was bragging about it.

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Though some of these claims came out years ago so obviously have nothing to do with the election. For example the 1997 lawsuit against Trump for sexual harassment couldn't possibly be a trick just to harm his election. Also Trump got caught bragging about how he would look at naked girls backstage at the Miss USA pageant since he was owner. So when one of the girls from the pageant came out and said he came into the back and looked at naked woman, how can we not believe her? Trump basically admitted it. He was bragging about it.
I've looked at naked women too. It makes it easier to pick out the one you want.

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hmmmmm, I'll freely admit that I find Nekid Ladies interesting, whilst adding the rider that I dont think its an out of control habit :)

So the question for you, Alric old chap, would be, do you find ladies revealing their anatomy to be interesting also ?

It'd be strange if you did not, and assuming you do, how on earth can you expect to make a point out of your post, given that it seems to highlight what would be entirely Natural behaviour.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Umm there is a huge difference between looking at naked women in general, and going into a women's changing room to look at them naked. If you don't realize how creepy the second is, then I don't know what to say. Do you two seriously not understand the idea of privacy?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It'd be strange if you did not, and assuming you do, how on earth can you expect to make a point out of your post, given that it seems to highlight what would be entirely Natural behaviour.
Especially if given the opportunity to.

What's most important is, did the girls at the pageant say anything about it at the time it happened? Or did they knowingly let him look, and only complain later on after the fact? If some woman I wasn't attracted to was trying to watch me change clothes, I'd surely say something at that time. Not wait until years later.

My bet is that none of those girls cared at the time.
Edited to add: they probably hoped he might like what he saw.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Umm there is a huge difference between looking at naked women in general, and going into a women's changing room to look at them naked. If you don't realize how creepy the second is, then I don't know what to say. Do you two seriously not understand the idea of privacy?
Then why the heck should women be permitted in mens locker rooms after games? Or do those women wear blinders and keep their eyeballs glued to their feet?

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Especially if given the opportunity to.

What's most important is, did the girls at the pageant say anything about it at the time it happened? Or did they knowingly let him look, and only complain later on after the fact? If some woman I wasn't attracted to was trying to watch me change clothes, I'd surely say something at that time. Not wait until years later.

My bet is that none of those girls cared at the time.
Edited to add: they probably hoped he might like what he saw.
Or maybe they were scared that if they said anything about the pervert owner of the place spying on, they would lose? Using your power as owner of the pageant to look at naked women isn't acceptable, normal behavior. You can justify his perverted behavior all you want, but he is likely going to lose the election because of it and he deserves to.

Then why the heck should women be permitted in mens locker rooms after games? Or do those women wear blinders and keep their eyeballs glued to their feet?
Umm where did anyone ever say women should be permitted into mens locker rooms after games?

Fanakapan

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Its not as if the whole Beauty Pageant is not an invitation to ponder what the contestants actually look like naked ? Especially during the swimsuit part :)

Then there'd be the idea that the contestants may well be 'Objectifying' themselves deliberately ?

I'm sorry but this beauty pageant line is, if a dog that might hunt, certainly one that wont do it well.

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Not if he has limp wrists.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
I hope they keep them coming, the public is openly laughing at the media and Trump is feeding off their fake outrage.

Best. Election season. Ever!!

........................................:2 thumbs up:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Or maybe they were scared that if they said anything about the pervert owner of the place spying on, they would lose? Using your power as owner of the pageant to look at naked women isn't acceptable, normal behavior. You can justify his perverted behavior all you want, but he is likely going to lose the election because of it and he deserves to.
You think Hillary doesn't deserve to lose too? Her decisions led directly to 4 people being killed by hostile forces, then lied about it being due to a video on youtube.
She helped arm ISIS.
She lied about her handling of official government documents.
...and she tried her best to silence the victims of her husbands sexual escapades.

But you'd have us believe that nothing more than brand new allegations of years old behavior is grounds for not electing someone?
If someone assaults you, are you gonna wait until years later to say anything? Real victims complain at the time of the crime.

Why are you seemingly incapable of admitting that Hillary does what she does for her own political advantage? Bills accusers? Trash 'em! Anyone else gets accused? Trumpet it loud and far to point out how wrong it was.
Those are the actions of a hypocrite through and through.
...and that's exactly what Hillary is. A hypocrite. If sexual harassment is so bad, then it's also bad when her husband does it too.

Umm where did anyone ever say women should be permitted into mens locker rooms after games?
I can't post the pics here, but there's plenty of pics of women in mens locker rooms in the following link. https://www.google.com/search?q=wom...ved=0ahUKEwiuraTD3djPAhUESCYKHYtSBeUQ_AUIBygC (make sure to turn off safe-search)
...but just try getting male reporters into the womens locker room after a womens sporting event. Ain't gonna happen. Can you say, double standard?

Its not as if the whole Beauty Pageant is not an invitation to ponder what the contestants actually look like naked ? Especially during the swimsuit part :)
That's a big part of it, otherwise "beauty" pageants would let Rosie O'Donnell types participate too.
...but they don't, because they know that absolutely no one wants to see that.

Then there'd be the idea that the contestants may well be 'Objectifying' themselves deliberately ?
Theses women certainly were. They wanted to be judged based on their bodies alone.
Hmmm. I wonder what all the guys looking at their bodies during the pageant were thinking and talking about?

Real pic of a real beauty contest.
...and the women chose to wear bags over their heads.

0b909d4a2d190112abe0deeac3f9b05d.jpg

Last edited:

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member

I'm sorry but this beauty pageant line is, if a dog that might hunt, certainly one that wont do it well.
Just because a woman wears a swimsuit doesn't mean she is okay with everyone seeing her naked. You seriously that much of a pervert, that you think it is okay to spy on women while they change, against their will? And you think it is okay because they are in a beauty pageant? Seriously, you are being disgusting, have a little decency.

You think Hillary doesn't deserve to lose too? Her decisions led directly to 4 people being killed by hostile forces, then lied about it being due to a video on youtube.
She helped arm ISIS.
She lied about her handling of official government documents.
...and she tried her best to silence the victims of her husbands sexual escapades.
The stupid shit Trump does doesn't justify Hillary's past actions, just as her past actions don't justify Trumps. I don't want her to win either, but that doesn't excuse Trump from his bullshit.

But you'd have us believe that nothing more than brand new allegations of years old behavior is grounds for not electing someone?
If someone assaults you, are you gonna wait until years later to say anything?
Except they are not new. Many of these have been publicly knowledge for a very long time.

Why are you seemingly incapable of admitting that Hillary does what she does for her own political advantage? Bills accusers? Trash 'em! Anyone else gets accused? Trumpet it loud and far to point out how wrong it was.
Those are the actions of a hypocrite through and through.
...and that's exactly what Hillary is. A hypocrite. If sexual harassment is so bad, then it's also bad when her husband does it too.
Yeah it is just as bad when Bill did it, and he nearly got kicked out of office from it. It seems you are the one wanting a double standards here. Bill got trashed by the news, but for some reason you think Trump should get a free pass? Why is that?

I can't post the pics here, but there's plenty of pics of women in mens locker rooms in the following link. https://www.google.com/search?q=wom...ved=0ahUKEwiuraTD3djPAhUESCYKHYtSBeUQ_AUIBygC
...but just try getting male reporters into the womens locker room after a womens sporting event. Ain't gonna happen. Can you say, double standard?
No one in this thread mentioned anything about that. Trump obviously didn't go into the women's changing room in order to push social equality, so I don't see how any of that is relevant. Lets not try to pretend Trump was trying to send a message, from his own words, he just wanted to check out naked women and that makes him a pervert.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't want her to win either,
Then why do you so ardently defend her? She lied, she admits having two faces to show people depending on their financial status, she mishandled gov documents in such a way that, had you or I done it, she'd have us in a jail cell for 20 years.
...and she let 4 of our people die and then blamed it on a youtube video after she already knew that it didn't have anything to do with it.

Again, in light of all that, why do you defend her so much if you don't want her to win?
Your actions seem to say different.

It seems you are the one wanting a double standards here.
No, I want her to denounce her husbands actions, as opposed to her attempts to silence his accusers.
Ie: until she treats Bills accusers in the same manner she treats Trumps accusers, it is her who wants a double standard.

Lets not try to pretend Trump was trying to send a message, from his own words, he just wanted to check out naked women and that makes him a pervert.
Same as every red blooded heterosexual male does when provided an opportunity to see.
...and it wasn't like he was peepin' in through a crack, they knew he was there at the time it happened and most likely did not mind until it became possible to use it as a political tool.

Alric

Midas Member
Midas Member
Then why do you so ardently defend her? She lied, she admits having two faces to show people depending on their financial status, she mishandled gov documents in such a way that, had you or I done it, she'd have us in a jail cell for 20 years.
...and she let 4 of our people die and then blamed it on a youtube video after she already knew that it didn't have anything to do with it.

Again, in light of all that, why do you defend her so much if you don't want her to win?
Your actions seem to say different.
When do I defend her? That is the thing with the people on this forum, they get so caught up in this 'us vs them' mentality, that they don't actually pay attention to what people say. Saying Trump is a pervert, isn't defending Hillary. When people were saying she is sick and dying, and I said I think she is fine, that isn't a defensive of any of her positions, that is me saying that the facts appear to show that her health is fine. And she showed up to two debate under stress and scrutiny, and she seemed perfectly fine to me. So it seems like I was right, wasn't I?

What else did I say? Some conspiracy people said they had secret information on her and they were going to release it and I said everyone is already aware of her email debacle and I doubt there is any new information on it, that will have any real impact on the election. That isn't defending her. I didn't say people should ignore the emails, or what she did was okay, I said I don't think it is going to do anything in the media.

What else did I say? That pointing out Bill cheating on her makes her look like a victim and so people will be more sympathetic to her? That isn't defending her, that is saying the information isn't going to play well in the media for Trump. And guess what? It hasn't. And even the republicans told Trump it wouldn't play well for him, but he just ignored them.

What else did I say? I didn't think she was using fake holograms to trick people into thinking she was at rallies? That isn't defending her. That is saying I don't believe the crazy conspiracy theories that make no sense and have no evidence.

None of these things are defending her positions or policies. I can criticize Trump and that doesn't make me a Hillary fan, and I can not believe outlandish conspiracy theories and that doesn't mean I think Hillary is right.

No, I want her to denounce her husbands actions, as opposed to her attempts to silence his accusers.
Ie: until she treats Bills accusers in the same manner she treats Trumps accusers, it is her who wants a double standard.
Yeah, though I think we all know that isn't going to happen.

Same as every red blooded heterosexual male does when provided an opportunity to see.
...and it wasn't like he was peepin' in through a crack, they knew he was there at the time it happened and most likely did not mind until it became possible to use it as a political tool.
See, this is what defending someone looks like. You are defending him, by saying that walking in while the woman is changing is perfectly normal. But it isn't. The vast majority of men would not walk into a girl's changing room and look at them naked, just because they were the owner of the pageant and thought they could get away with it.