• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Abductions under cover of national black outs. Red list blue list seems to have been up dated.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You can bet I will be loaded up and prepared if we have a black out.

Project Zyphr has changed.

In the beginning they were talking a lot about OK: we are going to infect these people with a virus that imitates the flu virus... eliminate them in various ways that would not be suspicious...

in the documents I have now from 3 months ago, they are saying: the amount of people they have to eliminate is too large - it is too many - we are talking about millions of Americans. And this is where we see their plans are changing....

they are going to initiate something that is devastating and that is extremely frightening...

based on what i can see in the documents we are talking about power outages. Along with a purge. They are gunna come in, they're gunna take you out of your home - put you into a military vehicle or whatever - a van - and drive you away and place you into a camp.

it is a very very big operation that they are planning. It is millions of Americans. They will do it under the cover of night. Under the cover of blackness. During one of these planned blackouts....

they have a 3 day blackout, they have a nationwide blackout that lasts 2 days. And a lot of localized blackouts. So it is a whole series of blackouts that they are going to do.

And of course they will blame it on all kinds of things - they might blame it on Iran, I have seen that already in the documents...

As far as I can tell from Project Zyphr they are planning this next yearand the year after. They are not done tagging, tracking, and identifying everyone... there were a couple of indications of how far along they feel the project is - they are like 78% done...

but it is coming to a close. In the next 6 months to a year it is coming to a close and that is when Project Zyphr will be initiated.

...some of you might know Adam Green Know More News - and there are a whole bunch of others, and they are a very very open about zionism and they are very honest about it...

but as far as I know they are all apart of this operation. I can't say specifically if Adam Green is apart of it or not: but I would assume possibly he is.

all I know is that this is part of the operation - what they want to do - his channel would fit into the M.O. - to tag, track and ID...

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've stayed awake for three days before...dying on / near my own property isn't off my bucket list, my boots firmly tied

but getting others to die on my property, before i go, that's even higher up on that rusted bucket list

if it's gonna go this way, let's roll already.....

i'm not encouraging it, not looking forward to it, scared as hell about all of it, but if they're gonna do it, i can't stop it, now can i?

all i can do is be ready to one degree or another: power outages, bank closures, water shortages, food shortages, increased expenses, poisoned vaccinations...

and it appears as if the only people who can trip the other side up, is themselves

and i'll never think that poorly of myself where fear begins to make me...hesitate

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
i've stayed awake for three days before...dying on / near my own property isn't off my bucket list, my boots firmly tied

but getting others to die on my property, before i go, that's even higher up on that rusted bucket list

i'm not encouraging it, not looking forward to it, scared as hell about all of it, but if they're gonna do it, i can't stop it, now can i?

all i can do is be ready to one degree or another: power outages, bank closures, water shortages, food shortages, increased expenses, poisoned vaccinations...

and it appears as if the only people who can trip the other side up, is themselves

and i'll never think that poorly of myself where fear begins to make me...hesitate

You channeling me, son?

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
no unca, as much as we may see the world differently, i'm suggesting it's just the prescription on our lens'

:green tea:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

I think the famine will do it. Give the oligarchs what they think they want; put THE END to most of us.

I don't see how this can be undone or avoided. As Michael Yon so accurately noted in an interview, this feeds on itself. There's food shortages, and then food riots; and then, the goobermint sends in sojers to "liberate" food from those dastardly farmers and warehouses.

What that means, of course, is: Farmers, having been robbed under color of law, cease farming. Food warehouses are abandoned.

That AMPLIFIES the famine. It becomes not one season but a chronic thing. It becomes a feature of whatever flavor of fascist tyranny is on top, at the moment.

I don't aim to sit there and starve. I don't aim to eat bugs, and slowly die of no-nutrition and insect parasites. And I don't intend to pull a moldboard plough with a rope...even allowing I could; I'm not sure of that, even.

That means a deliberate step off this vale of tears. But just taking yourself out is a WASTE. I got to find a partner for the ride to eternity...someone at least in some small way, deserving of such an honor...

These are unhappy thoughts, at my point in life.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I think the famine will do it. Give the oligarchs what they think they want; put THE END to most of us.

I don't see how this can be undone or avoided. As Michael Yon so accurately noted in an interview, this feeds on itself. There's food shortages, and then food riots; and then, the goobermint sends in sojers to "liberate" food from those dastardly farmers and warehouses.

What that means, of course, is: Farmers, having been robbed under color of law, cease farming. Food warehouses are abandoned.

That AMPLIFIES the famine. It becomes not one season but a chronic thing. It becomes a feature of whatever flavor of fascist tyranny is on top, at the moment.

I don't aim to sit there and starve. I don't aim to eat bugs, and slowly die of no-nutrition and insect parasites. And I don't intend to pull a moldboard plough with a rope...even allowing I could; I'm not sure of that, even.

That means a deliberate step off this vale of tears. But just taking yourself out is a WASTE. I got to find a partner for the ride to eternity...someone at least in some small way, deserving of such an honor...

These are unhappy thoughts, at my point in life.
When this stage is seen I will distribute flyers saying he government has tons of food in deep under ground bunkers and you are not getting any.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
When this stage is seen I will distribute flyers saying he government has tons of food in deep under ground bunkers and you are not getting any.
That won't even be false.

There ARE tons of cheese and powdered milk (and maybe peanut butter) in government stockpiles. Soros already announced it: There will be non-animal protein distributed to those who comply with the Vaccine Passport program.

Soros doesn't have warehouses. He doesn't need to - he owns whole governments. He may own Kaiser Klaus, although that's not clear.

But the pecking order is pretty plain. First come the invaders - they get first dibs.

Then the compliant Jabbees, get a little bit.

No cheese for you and me, though.