• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ABI - Abcourt-Barvue feasibility study is positive

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I made some good coin on ABI years back. Maybe I'll pick another lottery ticket.

RPM222

I made some good coin on ABI years back. Maybe I'll pick another lottery ticket.
Hi,
I don't know if you take your lottery ticket, but the stock come from 0.05$ to 0.075$ actually and still looking upstanding...
:)

Perhaps the good moment to jump in!
I don't know if you follow what is going on, but they actually producing 18 000 Oz of gold each year with actual facilities, but thew will lounch 2 other mines in few years!

The Geant Dormant project will also produce another 18 000 to 20 000 Ozx per year and the Abcourt Barvue will produce some Zinc and Silver.

With all these things, the value will DEFINETLY be more than 0,075$ per share.
It's tiem to jumt in big time my friend!
:)

RPM222

Did you know than they are actually working on the Sleeping Giant mine to re lunch production end 2019 begin of 2020 and on the funding of Abcourt Barvue to be in production in 2021 - 2022?

Check their old website to get all details of let me know i get some new business presentation in hand.
https://abcourt.com/

Have a good day.