• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Accepting what's coming

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It’s not a glib comment, Walt. The point is that conservative America has not, does not, and probably will not show up, so the shooting probably will never start. Hiding at home with your guns, ammo, and foodstuff is avoidance of taking the daily action that conservative individuals, as part of an intelligent, coordinated, and committed effort, need to actively participate in to turn the tide of the societal battle and start advancing on the field.

The double-speak and hypocrisy on this site alone is stunning.

“We gotta do something” is countered with “that’s what “they” want, so we gotta be careful”.

“I’m gonna shoot the bastards” is countered with “I am not going to waste my time to vote.”

“If we come up in arms then they’ll just send the Blue Helmets in.”

It is constant effort, on this site- bitching, keyboard peacocking, with never much for realistic and plausible coursing of action to take offered. This isn’t a movie and the keyboard warriors aren’t John Rambo. You’re old, isolated, and alone. Have it, if that’s your huckle bearer, and die a death in anonymity hoping that you were “proved right”.

It is easy to type tough, but, the reality seems to be as Rebel Yell posited earlier in this thread- that aggregate conservatives are a bunch of cowards who will not make the smallest effort to fight back in the real world.
I don't disagree with most of what you're saying here. Like you, I have little faith in others to organize and fight back. I'm part of a small local organization who have banded together to help defend our homes and families against locals who might eventually attack our areas. It's called preparing for the worst. I've prepped in many ways over the past few years. I will say that I'm sorry if I disappoint you with my viewpoints and understanding of the situation because I feel being prepared is critical.

Voting is NOT going to make a difference IMHO. There's no coming back from the wide spread damage the lefty commies, backed by the Zionists, globalists and central bankers, have done over the last 100 years. We've already seen at least 13 states mandate mail in voting.

You seem to feel that standing firm and voting out the traitors and tyrants is a good start to fighting back. Do you think for one moment that the enemy will simply take a back seat to what us conservatives want simply because of how we vote? If voting mattered it would already be banned.

We all have our own way of coping with present day challenges and the drastic social changes we've been subject to. If you're that passionate about your beliefs and your disappointment of others, you should become a leader in your community. Stand on your soapbox at every public event and tell others how damned cowardly there are and how you'll lead them out of the desert with your ideas, your bravery and your strength if only they would get up off their duffs and 'fight'. What's your recommendation for next steps after we've voted?

None of us has all the answers. Moreover; we're not your enemy. We're just trying to understand how to get through every day without getting ourselves killed; just like you!

Last edited:

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Let me play Mr. Paranoid here, to Walt’s assertion that American soldiers would never fire on fellow Americans. First, I believe Walt is entirely correct. Under normal circumstances, only the lone lunatic psychopath in uniform would ever turn that kind of hellfire destruction on fellow Americans. Fact!

But, hear me out here, Mr. Paranoid in action. Suppose, just for a second or so, that the commie-leftist bastards presently in charge are allowing in all kinds of foreign national drifters and are giving them lots of goodies for just being here. Suppose, also that they “draft” or just propose to a certain number of these military age foreigners that the United States Army could use a few good non American men. At the moment the US .gov is busy purging all truly patriotic individuals from the military and all those who will not willingly receive “the jab,” leaving a big void to potentially be filled by the aforementioned foreign men and women who do not care about American Joe Sixpack and his grandma and Uncle Dan. Would it stand to reason that these un-American soldiers would do what real American soldiers would not?

Mr. Paranoid, out.

1634911034917.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Let me play Mr. Paranoid here, to Walt’s assertion that American soldiers would never fire on fellow Americans. First, I believe Walt is entirely correct. Under normal circumstances, only the lone lunatic psychopath in uniform would ever turn that kind of hellfire destruction on fellow Americans. Fact!

But, hear me out here, Mr. Paranoid in action. Suppose, just for a second or so, that the commie-leftist bastards presently in charge are allowing in all kinds of foreign national drifters and are giving them lots of goodies for just being here. Suppose, also that they “draft” or just propose to a certain number of these military age foreigners that the United States Army could use a few good non American men. At the moment the US .gov is busy purging all truly patriotic individuals from the military and all those who will not willingly receive “the jab,” leaving a big void to potentially be filled by the aforementioned foreign men and women who do not care about American Joe Sixpack and his grandma and Uncle Dan. Would it stand to reason that these un-American soldiers would do what real American soldiers would not?

Mr. Paranoid, out.
In that scenario -- it is over.

What begins then is asymmetrical warfare on a national level. Himself most ricky-tick actively included. *IF* a rogue government brings in the equivalent (or fact) of Blue Helmets...

...We will then see how many more Unca will add to his score. Asymmetrical warfare is undefeatable. This, I know. First war we ever lost. Your daytime barber smiles and accepts your tip. That night, he crawls through the wire to plant a reversed Claymore.

Agcoa: I hear ya, bro... There are clear steps before me. I am not anywhere near the killemall stage. Yet. That I why I said "I dunno who to shoot." <-- That is because I have faith in the US military. And I believe the EO put in place the day Trump took office put the military in control. "Peaceful transition to military occupation." <-- Quote from Marine General in charge of DC.

The continuation of unrest and dictatorial insanity is filling this requirement:

"They must be shown." <-- It must be made clear to the stupidest lib/prog/idjit that the fascist evil spreading is something they really do not want. Think of the Alien in Chicongo... <-- Do you think you could find ten people in a thousand that would say it is doing a good job?

I have pointed out many times the enormous, historic sea-change taking place: Biden "cannot show his face". <-- NOWHERE IN AMERICA!!

Pelosi has the traitorous reputation of a demented bitch. Schiff? <-- In Shirley Temple outfit. Avowed, admitted Communist FBI/CIA/DOJ whatever.

It's boiling all over... there is no longer any status quo. Perverted school boards are being assailed. The tide is rising.

I will wait for the right time, and if I can help... I will get out my real guns.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I don't disagree with most of what you're saying here. Like you, I have little faith in others to organize and fight back. I'm part of a small local organization who have banded together to help defend our homes and families against locals who might eventually attack our areas. It's called preparing for the worst. I've prepped in many ways over the past few years. I will say that I'm sorry if I disappoint you with my viewpoints and understanding of the situation because I feel being prepared .

Voting is NOT going to make a difference IMHO. There's no coming back from the wide spread damage the lefty commies, backed by the Zionists have done over the last 100 years. We've already seen at least 13 states mandate mail in voting.

You seem to feel that standing firm and voting out the traitors and tyrants is a good start to fighting back. Do you think for one moment that the enemy will simply take a back seat to what us conservatives want simply because of how we vote? If voting mattered it would already be banned.

We all have our own way of coping with present day challenges and the drastic social changes we've been subject to. If you're that passionate about your beliefs and your disappointment of others, you should become a leader in your community. Stand on your soapbox at every public event and tell others how damned cowardly there are and how you'll lead them out of the desert with your ideas, your bravery and your strength if only they would get up off their duffs and 'fight'. What's your recommendation for next steps after we've voted?

None of us has all the answers. Moreover; we're not your enemy. We're just trying to understand how to get through every day without getting ourselves killed; just like you!
My point about voting is that it is something that we all can do, regardless of the validity of the action with regard to fraud. That people here do not exercise that right and opportunity; some in fact bragging about it; tells me that, in reality, if you can’t/won’t do the easy stuff then you cannot be be trusted to do the hard stuff if/when the time comes. In short, your street cred is damaged.

Otherwise, I agree with you, too. My frustration with this site, conservative society, and conservative politics is the constant regurgitation of the same whines about, and disbelief of, our current situation without any viable and realistic actions offered to help change the course of events. I offered a couple of actions that ALL of us here can/should take, with voting being one of them.

Conservative America seems to be a lot of deep thinkers with good orators but a bit lax on action. Yes, we have/had individuals like Limbaugh, Levin, Shapiro, Owens and the like who are very good at what they do with regard to talking about conservative values and viewpoints while giving us all hope. I think we lean a bit too much on them and, maybe, expect them to carry the day for us.

And, you’re right, I need to lead, at least as best I can and as I have opportunity, as do you and everyone else here if WE want to be a part of a productive effort at change. It can’t be enough just to deal with today- we have to focus on the future and that is where the Left has us beat in spades. When they were a minority of society they got organized, motivated, and started throwing punches. It is a bit overwhelming for the Right to behold but the Left is never satisfied- they always want more and they Just. Keep. Pushing.

The general conservative stance, on the other hand, is like you expressed- I just want to get through today- and I am calling it out, here, amongst fellow conservative-minded people, in an effort to move this small group of people out of their collective rut.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
My point about voting is that it is something that we all can do, regardless of the validity of the action with regard to fraud. That people here do not exercise that right and opportunity; some in fact bragging about it; tells me that, in reality, if you can’t/won’t do the easy stuff then you cannot be be trusted to do the hard stuff if/when the time comes. In short, your street cred is damaged.

Otherwise, I agree with you, too. My frustration with this site, conservative society, and conservative politics is the constant regurgitation of the same whines about, and disbelief of, our current situation without any viable and realistic actions offered to help change the course of events. I offered a couple of actions that ALL of us here can/should take, with voting being one of them.

Conservative America seems to be a lot of deep thinkers with good orators but a bit lax on action. Yes, we have/had individuals like Limbaugh, Levin, Shapiro, Owens and the like who are very good at what they do with regard to talking about conservative values and viewpoints while giving us all hope. I think we lean a bit too much on them and, maybe, expect them to carry the day for us.

And, you’re right, I need to lead, at least as best I can and as I have opportunity, as do you and everyone else here if WE want to be a part of a productive effort at change. It can’t be enough just to deal with today- we have to focus on the future and that is where the Left has us beat in spades. When they were a minority of society they got organized, motivated, and started throwing punches. It is a bit overwhelming for the Right to behold but the Left is never satisfied- they always want more and they Just. Keep. Pushing.

The general conservative stance, on the other hand, is like you expressed- I just want to get through today- and I am calling it out, here, amongst fellow conservative-minded people, in an effort to move this small group of people out of their collective rut.
Like I said, I don't disagree with much of what you've said. I'm not sure now is the time to come out blasting...not yet anyway. I'm of the mind of 'that's what they want, so they can come down on us all with heavy hammer of martial law'.

I don't think this system of government can be saved. America has long been compromised by foreign powers and is now illegitimate! It all needs to be leveled to the ground...a smoking hole...and a new system needs to be put in place according to the original COTUS, not the watered down version we have today! Anything short of that is just window dressing IMHO. Until the root cause of our current demise is identified (those who cannot be named) and utterly and completely destroyed for good, nothing we do will change a thing.

How to do it still remains to be seen

Last edited:

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

But why bother voting if it has become painfully obvious that it doesn’t matter?
Is it any different than digging a ditch and then filling it right back up? At least by digging the ditch one can get some exercise and maybe build some muscle.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
But why bother voting if it has become painfully obvious that it doesn’t matter?
Is it any different than digging a ditch and then filling it right back up? At least by digging the ditch one can get some exercise and maybe build some muscle.
It’s about attitude. A defeatist attitude towards voting will do it’s part to breed and foment further defeatist attitudes- in yourself and the people around you.

We all do things at work, as directed by Management, that really don’t matter, but we do them, anyway, in pursuit of a paycheck. With regard to the current state of affairs in American society and politics, we are now reaping the rewards of a collective lackadaisical and complacent attitude towards the freedoms and way of life that we had and enjoyed in the past.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
All politics are local. Society is built at the local level. The top of the political pyramid is absolutely a mess and the voting process is massively compromised (futile for Constitutionally minded folk!), but if none of us vote, they need to cheat less. If we vote in huge numbers, they have to ramp up their cheating to where it becomes so painfully obvious that the "great awakening" gains momentum. If we all play like Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh and believe it is all futile, that absolutely nothing we do matters an iota, then we have absolutely lost.

Systemic change/regime change is a very difficult undertaking and most people will not believe it possible until they actually see it occur(ing). I've posted the very profound quote from Machiavelli in "The Prince" on this topic multiple times. Leadership (what we who understand the issues and can see what the solution should look like) need to communicate relentlessly about the problems/solutions, until we are blue in the face, before Joe Six Pack will even realize we have been talking. It's just human nature.

I had a discussion with Jack Welch - CEO of GE, about Six Sigma. He is regarded by many as the most effective leader ever to deploy a Six Sigma (statistics/data/system thinking based quality improvement) program. He mandated that anyone in the company at the Dir level and above be trained and certified in Six Sigma. Talked about it whenever he had an audience for years on end. He told me that after 3 years, he would still overhear hushed discussions between Execs/ Sr. Managers about whether he was serious about this Six Sigma thing. You would think a CEO would tell employees to do something and they would do it, wouldn't you? Resistance to change is baked into the human state in a big way and until a critical point is reached across the collective understanding, it is very frustrating for the believers. Ecclesiastes 1:18 comes to mind "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Lead, push the discussion, wake people up! We can all do that everyday....

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s about attitude. A defeatist attitude towards voting will do it’s part to breed and foment further defeatist attitudes- in yourself and the people around you.

We all do things at work, as directed by Management, that really don’t matter, but we do them, anyway, in pursuit of a paycheck. With regard to the current state of affairs in American society and politics, we are now reaping the rewards of a collective lackadaisical and complacent attitude towards the freedoms and way of life that we had and enjoyed in the past.

I disagree. By voting I am acting to validate a system that is completely corrupt. If they’re going to change my vote electronically or throw it out on some BS technicality or override it with multiple fake mail in ballots there is no point.
Talking about it with people will get more done than going to the polling place to vote.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
All politics are local. Society is built at the local level. The top of the political pyramid is absolutely a mess and the voting process is massively compromised (futile for Constitutionally minded folk!), but if none of us vote, they need to cheat less. If we vote in huge numbers, they have to ramp up their cheating to where it becomes so painfully obvious that the "great awakening" gains momentum. If we all play like Eeyore in Winnie the Pooh and believe it is all futile, that absolutely nothing we do matters an iota, then we have absolutely lost.

Systemic change/regime change is a very difficult undertaking and most people will not believe it possible until they actually see it occur(ing). I've posted the very profound quote from Machiavelli in "The Prince" on this topic multiple times. Leadership (what we who understand the issues and can see what the solution should look like) need to communicate relentlessly about the problems/solutions, until we are blue in the face, before Joe Six Pack will even realize we have been talking. It's just human nature.

I had a discussion with Jack Welch - CEO of GE, about Six Sigma. He is regarded by many as the most effective leader ever to deploy a Six Sigma (statistics/data/system thinking based quality improvement) program. He mandated that anyone in the company at the Dir level and above be trained and certified in Six Sigma. Talked about it whenever he had an audience for years on end. He told me that after 3 years, he would still overhear hushed discussions between Execs/ Sr. Managers about whether he was serious about this Six Sigma thing. You would think a CEO would tell employees to do something and they would do it, wouldn't you? Resistance to change is baked into the human state in a big way and until a critical point is reached across the collective understanding, it is very frustrating for the believers. Ecclesiastes 1:18 comes to mind "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow."

Lead, push the discussion, wake people up! We can all do that everyday....

I agree with spreading the info and talking to people but when they can write an algorithm to manipulate my vote they don’t have to put very much effort in at all to invalidate my vote. As our country stands now voting is pointless.

I’m not nihilistic, but I recognize that certain things aren’t worth doing. I have three young children, what I do in every aspect of life matters now more than ever before! Last (s)election, my oldest asked my wife and I what voting was and why we voted, I believed it mattered still and explained our constitution and republic. If she asks next time what exactly should I tell her? That I’m going through the motions even though I know it doesn’t make any difference? That I’m participating in a corrupt system just to look like I’m doing something or to feel like I’m contributing?

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
While I have zero desire to die in a hail of “fire and brimstone,” it sure as hell seems like we deserve it, as a nation. Not everybody in this country is evil, but the country is evil.
I'm not sure if we're not all evil at this point. The problem is that when a society becomes as corrupted as ours it becomes almost impossible to remain separate.

If I pay taxes to a government which creates weapons of mass destruction, attacks other people in wars of aggression, and drones innocents all over the world, am I supporting evil?

If I take social security, or medicare, am I receiving stolen goods?

If I vote for someone who then abuses his position to steal from others, am I partially responsible?

If I work for a company that buys parts from a Chinese manufacturer which uses slave labor, am I guilty too?

If I go to Walmart and buy goos which have been manufactured by slave labor, am I guilty too?

Etc. etc.

I think there are several verses which discuss this problem, but I cannot recall them off the top of my head.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
If I pay taxes to a government which creates weapons of mass destruction, attacks other people in wars of aggression, and drones innocents all over the world, am I supporting evil? Yes

If I take social security, or medicare, am I receiving stolen goods? Not if you contributed to it for decades throughout your career

If I vote for someone who then abuses his position to steal from others, am I partially responsible? The people only 'vote' for show. Elections have been rigged for decades. Our votes are not counted, the people have little to no say in who represents them in government!

If I work for a company that buys parts from a Chinese manufacturer which uses slave labor, am I guilty too? Not unless you're a decision maker making that decision

If I go to Walmart and buy goos which have been manufactured by slave labor, am I guilty too? Yes, stop shopping there!
My responses in red

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
My responses in red
If I pay taxes to a government which creates weapons of mass destruction, attacks other people in wars of aggression, and drones innocents all over the world, am I supporting evil? Yes

If I take social security, or medicare, am I receiving stolen goods? Not if you contributed to it for decades throughout your career
I've had this argument elsewhere - but I think I disagree with this. If a group of thieves run a ponzi scheme and defraud me, I do not see how I can be entitled to ask them to continue that fraud so I can get my money back at the expense of future victims.

So - if social security is a ponzi scheme then it is a criminal fraud and my money has been stolen. No? And if that is the case, isn't taking a payout from thieves who are stealing that money from someone else wrong too?

If I vote for someone who then abuses his position to steal from others, am I partially responsible? The people only 'vote' for show. Elections have been rigged for decades. Our votes are not counted, the people have little to no say in who represents them in government!
This may be true today, I don't think it was always the case. And "little" is different to "no".

If I work for a company that buys parts from a Chinese manufacturer which uses slave labor, am I guilty too? Not unless you're a decision maker making that decision
Why? Isn't this similar to a receptionist at a nazi prison camp? Is she guilty of a crime? Suppose I work for Ali Baba cleaning his stables. When he pays me, he's paying me with money that he stole, isn't he? The same is true of an employer who uses slave labor - my pay only exists because he (indirectly) enslaved other men.

If I go to Walmart and buy goods which have been manufactured by slave labor, am I guilty too? Yes, stop shopping there!
What's the difference between buying these goods or taking a pay packet consisting of money Walmart earned from these practices?

wastrel

rather annoying
Reaction score
Even if the voting is rigged (and I do think it is), by continuing to vote you force them to keep expending time, energy, and money in rigging the vote. That's time, energy, and money they can not direct towards the rest of their evil.

everything

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
We already rose from the rubble. Watch Nova the rise of the mammals, we probably evolved from rats.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Even if the voting is rigged (and I do think it is), by continuing to vote you force them to keep expending time, energy, and money in rigging the vote. That's time, energy, and money they can not direct towards the rest of their evil.

Eh, money is no object for them. Time and energy maybe, but even then it is what, a couple months of work rigging a vote every other year. Especially after 2020’s raging success, and they know exactly what works and what they have to do. They know that if it’s looking bad on (s)election day/night they just need to make some lame excuse to shut down the count and then resume once they have enough forgotten ballots to make up the difference.
And all that probably isn’t necessary if they manage the electronic voting machines properly.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
It is easy to type tough, but, the reality seems to be as Rebel Yell posited earlier in this thread- that aggregate conservatives are a bunch of cowards who will not make the smallest effort to fight back in the real world.
Think you may have me confused with someone else - that doesn't sound like me. Or I'm getting very forgetful.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score

Mr. Paranoid, out.

And on top of this, what is it exactly that makes the American military different from other militaries throughout history? Walt gives the example of firing on grandma - but that's true of every military everywhere that has ever existed. Of course they don't fire on grandma. They fire on the evil protesters (whether Yankees, Johnny rebs, WW1 bounty veterans, Kent State students or whoever else) in order to defend grandma.

And it is absolutely clear that the US military does not and will not defend the constitution. If it was willing to do that then we could never have fired a bullet in a single one of the entirely unconstitutional wars we have been fighting for decades.

And I don't understand the difference Walt seems to see between the willingness of the career soldiers we hire now, as opposed to the conscripts of yesteryear, to obey unconstitutional orders.

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we're not all evil at this point. The problem is that when a society becomes as corrupted as ours it becomes almost impossible to remain separate.

If I pay taxes to a government which creates weapons of mass destruction, attacks other people in wars of aggression, and drones innocents all over the world, am I supporting evil?

If I take social security, or medicare, am I receiving stolen goods?

If I vote for someone who then abuses his position to steal from others, am I partially responsible?

If I work for a company that buys parts from a Chinese manufacturer which uses slave labor, am I guilty too?

If I go to Walmart and buy goos which have been manufactured by slave labor, am I guilty too?

Etc. etc.

I think there are several verses which discuss this problem, but I cannot recall them off the top of my head.
Putting my Christian hat on...

We are corrupt as a society. As a society we deserve, yes, the fire and brimstone.

Individually, some deserve it. Some deserve more. Some deserve what comes of deliberate ignorance. And some are trying to do the right thing, and cannot, for the whole rotten system.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust. We all will die. If there's judgment at that point, things will be sorted.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If I go to Walmart and buy goos which have been manufactured by slave labor, am I guilty too? Yes, stop shopping there!

And, does it make any difference if you get your Chy Nuh slave-labor crap at Target, or Sears, or Amazon?

There is nothing BUT Chy Nuh crap to buy!

You can minimize consumption - although that's a hell of a way to live, for the 30 years this has been going on - but you cannot stop your consumption. And in any event, it means little in the overall picture.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Putting my Christian hat on...

We are corrupt as a society. As a society we deserve, yes, the fire and brimstone.

Individually, some deserve it. Some deserve more. Some deserve what comes of deliberate ignorance. And some are trying to do the right thing, and cannot, for the whole rotten system.
It is always possible to do the right thing. The problem is that the price is higher than we are willing to pay.
The rain falls on the just and the unjust. We all will die. If there's judgment at that point, things will be sorted.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It is always possible to do the right thing. The problem is that the price is higher than we are willing to pay.

No, it is not.

You can TRY to do the right thing, but...take simply boycotting Chin products. What else is out there? It's rare that there's a non-Chin option in typical clothing, hardware, kitchen supply, items. Tools are hard to find, as American made. Easiest thing to do there, is get to know your pawn shops.

But, buying consumables for your shop. Clothing. Small appliances. There is no other choice but.

There is no way to do the "right thing."

Just as with various social settings, now. Arguing for race-blind fairness, as a BLM-SOROS riot unfolds, is a way to get the mob, and now the cops also, on you.

The January 6 protesters were trying to do the right thing. They sit in prison, denied Due Process or Habeas Corpus.

Just two examples.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If Afghans can do it then Americans sure as hell can too.
You have a lot of faith in the American crede. But Afghanis aren't 60% overweight and living in a culture of contentment with wave after wave of conditioning teevee brainwashing their thinking into abject compliance.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's exactly my stance.

The "Grate Reset" (Klaus' words) or the economic collapse (what rational people are calling it) is a great opportunity.

For BOTH sides. It depends on numbers; on the core beliefs and philosophies of the populace; on how well leaders, either side, can articulate to the public what their aims are.

Obviously, as I'm given to free markets and free individuals, I think the call of personal liberty, sound money, Rule of Law and local government, are a winning recipe. But I'm probably underestimating the siren song of Free Schitte; of Uncle Sam as Santa Claus in a tri-colored suit.

Can they keep that dream alive as everything goes splat? Will the sheeple, having been lied to, being hungry...will they believe and put the tri-colored Communists in power?

I personally think, both. Let's cut the comedy - there is NO system that can incorporate the Left Coast, the Yeast Coast, and the spoiled Elite rentiers and their pawns...with rational Americans in Missouri and Montana and Texas. We will have to split at least three ways, and possibly more.

But...I also believe, at this point, that the Left is positively satanic. Having zero intelligence or rationality, they've been successful beyond belief at their ability to spread chaos and involve Stupids into it. Perhaps we're to be punished like Sodom and Gomorrah.
I'd redefine it as the "far left". I know some liberals who are pretty normal and aren't SJW types....they're just misinformed...not satanic.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this above, and I feel I must address the totally backwards thinking -- allowing the writer to come up with the "proof" of the reasoning:

"Anyone with an entire wing of their home dedicated to guns and ammo is still not a match for an A-10 or AH-64..."

That glib snapshot avoids the reality: AMERICAN sojers are NOT going to bring A-10's, AH-64's, napalm, nukes, or any other shit like that down on Americans.

Those who think, posit, or believe otherwise never served their country in uniform.

The draftee army is gone. Those who have never voluntarily served do not have the concept of the oath and what it means, legally, morally, and at the finish: practically.

These people live here. They wear their uniforms for the purpose of defending the Constitution.

Not enabling a usurping political bunch of assholes. <-- There is NO loyalty to them at fucking all.

Someone has to load the ammo, service the plane, plan the raid to blow Americans up. <-- They are all VOLUNTEER American patriots. Someone has to remove the truck from the runway, repair the blown aircraft tires, and get the Super Glue out of the ammo cans.

Then the pilot (they apparently found him in the Capitol basement next to the redheaded bitch) gets in the plane, forgets all his patriotic ideals, pulls a mask over his face... and bombs his own fucking Grandma.

Anybody here think there are people (let's use the broad-spectrum of Americans found right here at this site as a source of military personnel) -- could anyone name a person here who would strafe Americans on Main Street, Ohio, to support this regime's diktats?

Bueller?

Nossir. The FIRST thing to happen along those lines would be the reverse. They have ALL sworn to defend the CONSTITUTION from...

"all enemies foreign and domestic." <-- The "domestic" would be insane governors, traitorous congresshits, and so on.

If it comes to shooting, folks... The military is on the side of Americans. Not the communists. Put that one on the front window.
That's why they are getting rid of "patriotic" military, police, EMTs and replacing them with vaxxed and naive people who are being trained to view the unvaxxed as enemies and less than human.

Brio

Site Supporter
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's why they are getting rid of "patriotic" military, police, EMTs and replacing them with vaxxed and naive people who are being trained to view the unvaxxed as enemies and less than human.
Until they need some unvaxxed blood. Then watch them grovel.

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
They will just round up some unvaxxed and drain them out.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Since 1965, this nation has been divided and conquered. The national religion of multiculturalism and diversity has wreaked its havoc. The destroyer of nations. Not just ethnically and racially, but in every possible way. The more freakish, the more bizzare, the more glorified. All that is normal, all those of founding stock are demonized and ridiculed. Our founding fathers are now evil racists. Nothing unites us except the glorification of disunity and 'diversity.'

There will be no revival until there is unity. Not the fake "unity" that "conservatives" promote ie: "if we just teach immigrants how great freedom is and how bad taxes are, then they'll be conservative too!".

Inigma

Seeker
Reaction score
It's funny, that it is first generation immigrants that get it. They have lived the crap life under bad governments and come here to get away from that crap. It is the second, third generations that drink the cool aid of socialism.

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
No, it is not.
When I said price, I wasn't just referring to a US dollar price. So I didn't mean that an acceptable alternative is always available for a larger number of US dollars.

You can TRY to do the right thing, but...take simply boycotting Chin products. What else is out there? It's rare that there's a non-Chin option in typical clothing, hardware, kitchen supply, items. Tools are hard to find, as American made. Easiest thing to do there, is get to know your pawn shops.
As you point out, there is perhaps a simple solution in this case - to use a pawn shop. Harder solutions might be to do without tools, or to learn how to make your own tools.

But, buying consumables for your shop. Clothing. Small appliances. There is no other choice but.
Then the price is doing without small appliances, or finding ways to restore old American models yourself. It is possible to make your own clothes. My mother and grandmother did this.

There is no way to do the "right thing."
Again. There always is a way to do the right thing. The price is just very high. At some point the price might actually be your life.

Just as with various social settings, now. Arguing for race-blind fairness, as a BLM-SOROS riot unfolds, is a way to get the mob, and now the cops also, on you.
Indeed. That is an uncomfortably expensive choice.

The January 6 protesters were trying to do the right thing. They sit in prison, denied Due Process or Habeas Corpus.
That's exactly my point. They are paying the high price. In the early days of Christianity, many martyrs gave their lives for their beliefs. That is the price they had to pay. Are we willing to do the same?

RebelYell

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I suppose I have been behind many here as I thought something could be salvaged from the wreck we are living. I finally hit acceptance last night after the poor turnout at the school board meeting and my conversation with the Army Officer . The system is coming down piece by piece. I think maybe it's meant to. What rises from the rubble will be up to all of us.
I think it's definitely meant to. I am no expert, and certainly no pastor, but I rather think that Satan is allowed his day because it is only by allowing him to hold sway, and allowing all of us to see what follows, that we are brought to the acceptance of Jesus.

And if you suggest that it would have been better if we had all just figured things out without this being necessary then I can only say that I agree. But I can scarcely complain since I have to assume that, based on all available evidence, I would never have figued things out myself if left quietly to my own devices.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not the fake "unity" that "conservatives" promote ie: "if we just teach immigrants how great freedom is and how bad taxes are, then they'll be conservative too!".
I don't know many conservatives who are embracing the illegal immigrants coming into this country. I think you may be thinking of the liberal scum when you speak of selling 'freedom' to these immigrant criminals

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think it's definitely meant to. I am no expert, and certainly no pastor, but I rather think that Satan is allowed his day because it is only by allowing him to hold sway, and allowing all of us to see what follows, that we are brought to the acceptance of Jesus.

And if you suggest that it would have been better if we had all just figured things out without this being necessary then I can only say that I agree. But I can scarcely complain since I have to assume that, based on all available evidence, I would never have figued things out myself if left quietly to my own devices.
Humans beings can be a thick headed dense lot. I suppose many of us are starting to get the message now. Im not sure whats going on in everyone else's life but around here people's lives are exploding and imploding mine included. Its time when truth is being revealed not only in government but with everything. New Misty asked me how I would plead our case for the salvation of humanity. It really made me think. I simply ask for God's will to be done and for him to show us mercy.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I don't know many conservatives who are embracing the illegal immigrants coming into this country. I think you may be thinking of the liberal scum when you speak of selling 'freedom' to these immigrant criminals
90% of conservatives are perfectly happy to allow millions of "legal" 3rd world immigrants into America and to change our way of life. And to give away our children's birthright.

Fact of the matter is our borders need to be shut down ocmpletely. 9/11 was the perefect opportunity to shut down immigration of all kinds, but traitor W Bush flung them open while defending Iraq's borders.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
90% of conservatives are perfectly happy to allow millions of "legal" 3rd world immigrants into America and to change our way of life. And to give away our children's birthright.

Fact of the matter is our borders need to be shut down ocmpletely. 9/11 was the perefect opportunity to shut down immigration of all kinds, but traitor W Bush flung them open while defending Iraq's borders.
Have you asked them how 'happy' they are about it? What do we do, start shooting them?

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
How many "conservatives" do you hear complaining about the hundreds of thousands of low IQ Afghans invading America? Not many. A whimper here and there, but they'll bend over and take it and let our communities be destroyed without a fight.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
THat's the evil genius of what they've done. They've stolen our nation from us and there's not a damn thing we can do about it. Sending them back is not an option. But it should be.
Scores of other nations have fallen over the centuries at the hands of (((them))). It's our turn now. We can't fight them nor have any hope of defeating them because we aren't allowed to even talk about them in public places all over society

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Scores of other nations have fallen over the centuries at the hands of (((them))). It's our turn now. We can't fight them nor have any hope of defeating them because we aren't allowed to even talk about them in public places all over society
I guess they’ve had too damn much practice.