• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Actual Defense Motions & Criminal Complaint for Challenging Texas Transportation Code Cases.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
FWIW DYODD

This is for Texas, but if you research your state's laws they are very similar in nature and wording.

Actual Defense Motions & Criminal Complaint for Challenging Texas Transportation Code Cases

Okay, you've made up your mind to fight the 'traffic' citation you received from some mindless wind-up automaton state or local employee with no independent thinking and reasoning skills of their own, but where do you start?

Well, if you got this citation while you were traveling through or within the great Texas Republic, I would highly recommend that you start with the information in THIS article on my legal blog. If you can't get your case thrown out or beaten on appeal with just these three documents alone, then you either aren't really trying, you never read, edited and filed them, you're as dumb as a pet rock, or you have somehow managed to find the most clueless piss-poor excuse for a trial judge and appellate court that can exist in the world of men and law.

READ these documents carefully. Study them. Learn how to think about what they are saying and really mean in the grand scheme of the system you are being forced to participate in, and you just might come home with your wallet intact and your experience level raised to a higher plateau for the better. Learn to use the LAW, not some idiotic Patrinut arguments that have already been shot down and pissed on by the courts more times than you would care to count. It just might surprise you as to just how effective doing that can actually be.

Your own ignorance and apathy is your greatest weakness, and those opposing you KNOW this. Therefore, the more valid legal surprises you can adroitly pull out and put forth for them to have to deal with, the better.

Remember, there is no victory without proper preparation and effort on your part, so DO your part, just as I have done mine by taking time out of MY day and life to prepare these documents for you to make war and defend yourself with to the best of your ability.

For all you People that have been subjected to the highly fraudulent processes and procedures associated with being issued, and then having to deal with, a “transportation” related citation alleging the commission of a Texas Transportation Code regulated offense by some willfully ignorant and indoctrinated ‘bot minion of THE STATE OF TEXAS, I announce that it is time for you to rejoice. Below you will find three embedded documents that explain why. I hope that you never have to use them, but, if you do, that you have the best chance possible in stomping the shit out of the opposition.

How to Read and Use Seminar Documents…
Just like all of the documents in the seminar material, you will find colored highlighting of certain sections of text. Each color has a specific meaning and requires a specific action by you when using the document. I’m sorry, but I don’t know how else to do this in a Word document so as to work just as well for those people who happen to be color blind, so please do your best.

The text that is highlighted in yellow signifies a piece of factual information that is specifically relevant to your case and its associated persons and events. These facts will take the form of dates, times, names, places, reference numbers, personal pronouns, etc., etc. For those facts that are repeated throughout the document, you can simply do a search and replace the text of the default fact to change it into the text specific to your case. This is especially easier than a manual replacement of each personal pronoun reference in the document. Personal pronouns will be terms such as I, you, he, she, it, we, they, me, him, her, us, and them.

Text that is highlighted in light blue (Cyan) signifies text that, if factually true, correct, and relevant to your specific matter, can simply have the Cyan highlighting removed and other wise left unchanged (except where there is also yellow highlighted text signifying a specific fact that needs to be changed). However, if the highlighted test is not true, correct, and relevant to your specific matter, it should be selected and completely deleted from the document.

In order to make certain that the use of search and replace didn’t confuse a personal pronoun reference for yourself with that of the officer, judge, or other party or person involved in facts of the matter as stated within the document, each personal pronoun use has its own qualifier prefix.

For instance, any personal pronoun that applies to you, as the Respondent, in the document, is highlighted in yellow and has the prefix “res,” as in “reshis/her,” “reshim/her,” “ress/he,” etc., etc. By doing a search and replace for either of these strings of characters (minus the double quotes), you can choose to replace each occurrence with the appropriate personal pronoun, such as “he” or “she”, “him” or “her”, “his” or “hers”, etc., etc.

By the same token, any personal pronoun that applies to a specific officer in the document is highlighted in yellow and has the prefix “off[Badge#],” as in “off[7856]his/her,” “off[7856]him/her,” “off[7856]s/he,” etc., etc. By doing a search and replace for either of these strings of characters (minus the double quotes), you can choose to replace each occurrence with the appropriate personal pronoun, such as “he” or “she”, “him” or “her”, “his” or “hers”, etc., etc.

Lastly, and just for an FYI kind of point, any personal pronoun that applies to a specific judge in the document is highlighted in yellow and has the prefix “jud[#],” where the pound sign (#) represents some number associated with that particular judge, i.e. the 1st judge I saw in the case was …, and the 2nd judge I appeared before or issued some order was …,” for which I’m sure you can figure out the rest of it from the above examples.

https://taooflaw.wordpress.com/2018/07/25/motions-to-quash/