• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Adios...!!!

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It was fun.

and remember, total collapse is ALWAYS right around the corner.

Im off to another forum to perform my magic. LOL

!

and remember, freedom of speech and opinion should always be censored/ banned, when others have opinions you disagree with or annoy you.

PEACE

KEEFY DARLING..GIVE EM HELL...DONT LET EM FORGET THAT THE END OF THE WORLD IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

Argentsum

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
It was fun.

!

and remember, freedom of speech and opinion should always be censored/ banned, when others have opinions you disagree with or annoy you.

PEACE

KEEFY DARLING..GIVE EM HELL...DONT LET EM FORGET THAT THE END OF THE WORLD IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

We all have agendas. May yours lead you to a place free of bitterness.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
May your sunshine alley become a valley. :eek_ma:

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It was fun.

!

PEACE

I thinks the key.... If ya believe or not.... is to do so without pushing your way of thinking onto others.
"PEACE"???.... Your intolerance and of those like you assure we will never know such a thing...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Last edited by a moderator:

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
He's gonna need to stick with folks closer to his own intellect. He's going back to www.mlpforum.com
Dunno about that. MLP is a pretty tough place, Sunnyboi might get roughed up there and send him crying for his momma.

newmisty

Splodey Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Dust to dust, ashes to ashes......the final blessing before committal to the ground. RIP.

Genesis 3:19

19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
These goodbye threads never go very well......:p

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
50 ways to leave, just get on the bus... hahaha

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
sunshine alley;571488 KEEFY DARLING..GIVE EM HELL...DONT LET EM FORGET THAT THE END OF THE WORLD IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.[/QUOTE said:
Hey hun? Let me know where I can forward you a bottle of END TIMES. Can't leave empty handed, ya know.

(Just when I thought our love/hate relationship was going somewhere.. She will be back)

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Hey hun? Let me know where I can forward you a bottle of END TIMES. Can't leave empty handed, ya know.

(Just when I thought our love/hate relationship was going somewhere.. She will be back)
Under a new sunny name, no doubt. :rolleyes:

honu5050

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
all aboard ..... the Hershey highway, gate # 0

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Saw those guys in a bar in Grand Rapids on their first tour. They were farking amazing! Thanks for the flashback............:bowdown:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
well bye...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Hello all...............and how is every one on this fine Friday night? Well and good I do hope. Me? Just got home from hooking up with the good shipping crew. lol When ever we tie up and hit port..............always a good time. lol Ok............enough about me is enough. Time to get on down to the nitty gritty:

About a year ago we had some one who called him / her self "sunny day" come on board and basically said and did the same kinda stuff that "sunshine alley" did. First and formost was an attack on "History Student" and "Keef." Now for-what-it's-worth..........I enjoy a lot of posts that History Student and Keef post. After the attacks on HS and Keef - sunny day made the same kinda posts that sunshine alley has been making. The posts are not cool at all and cause a lot of disention. Now I ain't no one special (by any stretch of any one's inagination) but I did remember the similarities between sunny day's post and sunshine alley's posts. Personally I think they are one-in-the same. And that is not cool.

No clue as to what's going on - but I think we should be ever vigilant in dealing with peeps who only want to disrupt things. I'm actually suprised that no one else caught the similarities between sunny day and sunshine alley. In my very humble opinion...........they are one-in-the-same. That tells me that something's amiss. What do you think?

Last edited:

Oz Waver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Honestly I'd like Sunshine Alley to stay.

I don't agree with everything that this poster has to say BUT there are different perspectives. Especially when calling out the gold and silver pumper puppets.

SA has shaken things up, many people here have very rigid beliefs despite being presented with evidence to the contrary. It's important to think for ourselves.

If your leaving SA, thanks for having posted. You made some good arguments and did a fine job shaking things up and enjoying "free speech". Please consider staying.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
PHP:
Hello all...............and how is every one on this fine Friday night? Well and good I do hope. Me? Just got home from hooking up with the good shipping crew. lol When ever we tie up and hit port..............always a good time. lol Ok............enough about me is enough. Time to get on down to the nitty gritty:

About a year ago we had some one who called him / her self "sunny day" come on board and basically said and did the same kinda stuff that "sunshine alley" did. First and formost was an attack on "History Student" and "Keef." Now for-what-it's-worth..........I enjoy a lot of posts that History Student and Keef post. After the attacks on HS and Keef - sunny day made the same kinda posts that sunshine alley has been making. The posts are not cool at all and cause a lot of disention. Now I ain't no one special (by any stretch of any one's inagination) but I did remember the similarities between sunny day's post and sunshine alley's posts. Personally I think they are one-in-the same. And that is not cool.

No clue as to what's going on - but I think we should be ever vigilant in dealing with peeps who only want to disrupt things. I'm actually suprised that no one else caught the similarities between sunny day and sunshine alley. In my very humble opinion...........they are one-in-the-same. That tells me that something's amiss. What do you think?
Searcher you are so humble. You are a tremendous asset to this site. Go ahead and strut your stuff.

I too got the connection with Sonny as someone else called him. Didn't mention it because well it would feed a troll.

Now I don't feel I am the greatest contributor here but as I see it, I don't think I know everything.

Hope you had a great time with your mates. Always good to excersize your demons.

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
so long, sucker.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
MAXIMUM effort, as the mods here have the patience of a Mahdi.

Evidently, she left us cuz we bored her. wtf? Like those other forums are all fun n games?
If you really want to leave, go the way mayhem went and ask the mods to remove you. Taken from the scene in The Godfather 2. Nice warm bath and mix the water with blood. Do it with honor and respect.

There are other forums? Not in my book.:bear_thumb:

Argentium

Midas Member
Midas Member
If you really want to leave, go the way mayhem went and ask the mods to remove you. Taken from the scene in The Godfather 2. Nice warm bath and mix the water with blood. Do it with honor and respect.

Yeah, but they don't take the honorable way out, like Frankie did, but have to be dealt with like Fredo. A shot to the head and shoved out of the boat. Just sayin'.

Kkernell

Seeker
Seeker
All I can say is, Thank God in Greyhound Your Gone. The black smoke a Rollin up around the tail lights is such a beautiful sight!:banana:

Traderjoe

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

OR...You could erase all the threads you started like the other diva that left.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Searcher you are so humble. You are a tremendous asset to this site. Go ahead and strut your stuff.

I too got the connection with Sonny as someone else called him. Didn't mention it because well it would feed a troll.

Now I don't feel I am the greatest contributor here but as I see it, I don't think I know everything.

Hope you had a great time with your mates. Always good to excersize your demons.
Thanks. Ya know................It really doesn't matter who he or she is. This is the internet and it's really not important. I just don't understand why anyone would want to pop on outta no-where and make personal attacks on others and talk down about other's beliefs. It's almost like they had a personal ax to grind. Oh well..................onwards and upwards. lol

samwiii

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
OR...You could erase all the threads you started like the other diva that left.
Unfortunately, we'll still have to deal with the lingering stench of Sunshine Alley's posts long after his/her/it's demise. Anyone want to place odds that he/she/it is still lurking? Seems to be the type who could never just walk away...

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Anyone want to place odds that he/she/it is still lurking?
Of course he/she/it is lurking, what other purpose can there be to these drama queen goodbyes?