• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Adios...!!!

Ag lining

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You have no soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
Deep thoughts with Jack Handy: There is no sunshine where dark shadows deeply penetrate a swollen valley.

Seriously,
I literally knew not what trolling was, until I was on this forum long enough to experience the black hole effect.

You live, you learn.

My parents generation taught me that talking politics and religion was a no-no. But if a generation's people don't talk about the important things in life, those things may grow and develop into beasts of burden. So now, we have resulting burdens and our culture hasn't the infrastructure: no avenue approach, no bridge, no vehicle, but especially, we have no will to bring us together to the crossroads of discussion, proposals, and solutions.

I agree, extreme behavior and provocative comments can attract attention; bring focus to a topic. But what do you do when engagement protocols don't exist in our society? This is a bridge to nowhere- situation. How can we concert our efforts? How can we arrive at long term solutions.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Now I ain't no one special ?
Thats not true searcher. I follow almost all ur sailing tales of the open seas.

Those who come here just to destroy the decorum of the good ship GIM are nothing special.

ADIOS_AMIGOS_web.jpg

Where's Budd Foxx? We need to get back to work on our whore house/funeral home franchise.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Deep thoughts with Jack Handy: There is no sunshine where dark shadows deeply penetrate a swollen valley.

Seriously,
I literally knew not what trolling was, until I was on this forum long enough to experience the black hole effect.

You live, you learn.

My parents generation taught me that talking politics and religion was a no-no. But if a generation's people don't talk about the important things in life, those things may grow and develop into beasts of burden. So now, we have resulting burdens and our culture hasn't the infrastructure: no avenue approach, no bridge, no vehicle, but especially, we have no will to bring us together to the crossroads of discussion, proposals, and solutions.

I agree, extreme behavior and provocative comments can attract attention; bring focus to a topic. But what do you do when engagement protocols don't exist in our society? This is a bridge to nowhere- situation. How can we concert our efforts? How can we arrive at long term solutions.
I've learned first hand that talking politics and religion can cause fallout. We have been conditioned to have "beliefs," and they are not to be questioned, if fact, people will kill and die defending "beliefs" - no matter how illogical or unreasonable. So and so "sacred cow" said so, end of story.

javierruizleon

Seeker
Seeker
[video=youtube_share;D_nFBnwfl30]http://youtu.be/D_nFBnwfl30[/video]

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I thinks the key.... If ya believe or not.... is to do so without pushing your way of thinking onto others.
"PEACE"???.... Your intolerance and of those like you assure we will never know such a thing...
Peace didn't last very long! Huh? Who would have thought?:rolleyes:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Peace didn't last very long! Huh? Who would have thought?:rolleyes:
Do you see war on this forum ?

FWIW, I never said I was leaving the forum for good or set a time frame . In fact, Ive been reading this forum from the very beggining and have often went 2 years or more without making 1 post.

If you think my posts create war , or irritate you, please use that ignore button , and Ill even thank you for it.

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Thats not true searcher. I follow almost all ur sailing tales of the open seas.

Those who come here just to destroy the decorum of the good ship GIM are nothing special.

Where's Budd Foxx? We need to get back to work on our whore house/funeral home franchise.
Now here we have a poster, that has claimed they were " done with this forum" on a few occasions, and he never sticks to his promises.

Question :

why dont you call him out on it ?

Oh thats right...its that " clique" thingy.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
God bless and keep you, Sunshine Alley, and draw you ever closer to Him and His Son.

R.

Last edited:

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
God bless and keep you, Sunshine Alley, and draw you ever closer to Him and His Son.

R.
draw me closer to " him and his son " ?

who are you talking about ? Is that a reference to those invisible sky powers that we are told we all must properly worship and have faith in, even though we never get to see them or touch them in this earthly realm ?

You surely dont worship a venue that brainwashes you to think that a all loving, eternal, moral divine creator is gonna murder billions of his human creations, and then send their souls to a eternity of pain and torture, if those humans did not properly worship the perfect divine god of your religion ?

If there is a eternity after this life on earth , then I wish to spend it with good people, not neccessarily religious people, because religious people often do not equal good people. Events like the Inqusition or Crusades prove my point.

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
Where would GIM be without yet another 'goodbye' thread that lasts 4 a month ?!?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Argent Dragon is correct this thread should have died months ago.

StupidThread.png

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Where would GIM be without yet another 'goodbye' thread that lasts 4 a month ?!?
Agreed. Actually, a goodbye for a month isnt to bad, considering we have some posters on here who have made posts where they promised they were totally done with this forum, and they are then posting again in under 45 minutes.

Agreed. Actually, a goodbye for a month isnt to bad, considering we have some posters on here who have made posts where they promised they were totally done with this forum, and they are then posting again in under 45 minutes.
ROTFLMAO...

sunshine alley

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Argent Dragon

Site Support
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Now here we have a poster, that has claimed they were " done with this forum" on a few occasions, and he never sticks to his promises.

Question :

why dont you call him out on it ?

Oh thats right...its that " clique" thingy.
I get fed up and quit this forum at least twice a week.

If you were really a GIMMER you would know this by now. :bear_angry:

Now u can answer my questions, if u want to be part of the 'clique'.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Can you answer keefer an honest question, sunshine?? I will keep it simple...

Eyebone

Midas Member
Midas Member
When did you realize that all but the most naive had you on ignore?

Take the other six million with you.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
The Sound Of Music So Long, Farewell Lyrics

Send "So Long, Farewell" Ringtone to your Cell

(All children)
There's a sad sort of clanging
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple, too
And up in the nursery
An absurd little bird
Is popping out to say coo-coo
(Coo-coo, coo-coo)

(Brigitta, Gretel, Marta) (Fredrick, Leisel, Kurt, Louisa)
coo-coo Regretfully they tell us
coo-coo But firmly they compel us
to say good bye
coo-coo
(All)
To you

(Children)
So long, farewell
Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight
(Marta)
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight

(Children)