• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Admit it. Trump is a loser.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I agree he didn't win "fair and square." In fact, I believe he got twice as many votes as Jo-Ho. But he is still a loser.

He is a loser because he failed to install patriots in key government positions (the Justice Department, for example... and most of the cabinet). He constantly fired people and berated them publicly. PEOPLE HE HIRED. He is a loser. He can't even hire the right people, and his own admission of how pathetic his choices for these positions were condemns himself for choosing them.

Trump is a loser. Pence cannot save him. A Million MAGA March can't save him. If "Cue" had "everything," then why hasn't it been exposed to daylight? Now everything will be swept into the incinerator by Jo-Ho and Co. The Demonrat grip on elections has been strengthened.

Trump gambled with our country, and he lost. He gets to walk away a billionaire, and we are left holding the bag (or grabbing our ankles).

Trump. is. a. loser.

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump just delivered a great speech.

Military is the final card.
A coup? You really want that? Do you want Military Dictator Trump?

The time for the insurrection act is past. IF THERE WERE CRIMES COMMITTED THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DULY INVESTIGATED AND PROSECUTED. Crickets from Barr's Justice Department.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My belief is that President Trump put these people in the spotlight. Sure he could have just barreled in and replaced everyone but he chose to make examples of the doings in our government.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump was a great candidate in 2016, sounded like revolutionary founding father, but he appointed the same old players to his admin. He did a lot for Israel though.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
He failed to "Repeal and Replace" Obamacare leaving the Kenyan responsible for saving tens of thousands of lives.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anybody know the best Chinese Language for Dummies book available? They are going to do to us culturally what we did to Japan and Europe after WWII.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The coup already happened. The coup occurred when state executives ignored state election laws to weaken state election integrity so that local criminals could inject massive numbers of fake ballots for their preferred candidate.

Getting lost on conversations about voter fraud is a waste of time. Undisputed is the FACT that state legislatures and ONLY state legislatures can make election laws. Undisputed also is the verifiable FACT that state election law was subverted and/or altered by state executives in direct violation of state and federal Constitutions. The proper word for this is TREASON.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Trump was a great candidate in 2016, sounded like revolutionary founding father, but he appointed the same old players to his admin. He did a lot for Israel though.
True, he was the best Israeli lover America ever had.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling

The time for the insurrection act is past. IF THERE WERE CRIMES COMMITTED THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DULY INVESTIGATED AND PROSECUTED. Crickets from Barr's Justice Department.
BIDEN LOST. TRUMP WON BY A LANDSLIDE.

CRIMINALS ARE STEALING THE ELECTION. WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trump has and will walk over anyone to accomplish his goals. His goals are about one thing -- making Trump more powerful. This has been the case from the beginning. He didn't run for President out of some altruistic motivation to rescue our country from the grips of murderous Satan-worshipers. He wanted to be president so he could build himself a legacy. He basks in the glow of tens of thousands of adoring peasants changing, "We love you! We love you!" He seriously wants his portrait on Mount Rushmore.

HE DOESN'T CARE THAT OUR COUNTRY IS LOST. He only cares that HE lost, and that is embarrasing to him. Trump has never admitted to being wrong. Even when he had the hurricane hitting Colorado -- he just drew a crazy map with a marker. He is a spoiled child who always got his way, and now he is a spoiled adult.

The worst thing is that right now he is playing Pied Piper to a million marchers in Washington and he is willing to risk their safety just because he is pouting over his loss.

YES, he got more votes in the election. SO WHAT! He still LOST.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My belief is that President Trump put these people in the spotlight. Sure he could have just barreled in and replaced everyone but he chose to make examples of the doings in our government.
Now he must carry it to the next step or it will all be wasted

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
SLV, I never would have expected you to be a voice of reason. ✌️

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Anybody know the best Chinese Language for Dummies book available? They are going to do to us culturally what we did to Japan and Europe after WWII.
No way, China is too vulnerable militarily. Three Rivers Gorge dam, that takes out the most valuable part of the country in one action. Their only son's army will be rigged with explosives to keep them from fleeing.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Trump has and will walk over anyone to accomplish his goals. His goals are about one thing -- making Trump more powerful. This has been the case from the beginning. He didn't run for President out of some altruistic motivation to rescue our country from the grips of murderous Satan-worshipers. He wanted to be president so he could build himself a legacy. He basks in the glow of tens of thousands of adoring peasants changing, "We love you! We love you!" He seriously wants his portrait on Mount Rushmore.

HE DOESN'T CARE THAT OUR COUNTRY IS LOST. He only cares that HE lost, and that is embarrasing to him. Trump has never admitted to being wrong. Even when he had the hurricane hitting Colorado -- he just drew a crazy map with a marker. He is a spoiled child who always got his way, and now he is a spoiled adult.

The worst thing is that right now he is playing Pied Piper to a million marchers in Washington and he is willing to risk their safety just because he is pouting over his loss.

WOW, you really believe all this gibberish?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
BIDEN LOST. TRUMP WON BY A LANDSLIDE.

CRIMINALS ARE STEALING THE ELECTION. WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?
You are missing the point. Trump got more votes. YES. Biden "won" the "election" (by fraud). All is fair in love and war. Trump went to war, and he lost. Strategically he did not have a clear path to prevent fraud or remedy fraud. So, he LOST. We lost.

Trump indirectly runs the Justice Department. It has been 2 months since the election. The Justice Department should deal with criminal fraud and treason. Instead, Trump has called for a Million Karen March.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You are missing the point. Trump got more votes. YES. Biden "won" the "election" (by fraud). All is fair in love and war. Trump went to war, and he lost. Strategically he did not have a clear path to prevent fraud or remedy fraud. So, he LOST. We lost.
The war isn't over yet!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The war isn't over yet!
His speech was reheated leftovers. All this bragging about what was going to be revealed today, and we knew all of it in November. That is his ace in the hole?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
We just had a coup....

Voter fraud by the D party designed to overthrow the government and influenced and helped by foreign nations.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
His speech was reheated leftovers. All this bragging about what was going to be revealed today, and we knew all of it in November. That is his ace in the hole?
Let's talk about it after Biden/Harris is inaugurated. Until then the war isn't over

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
We just had a coup....

Voter fraud by the D party designed to overthrow the government and influenced and helped by foreign nations.
Nothing new. Just the same old MO just now we saw behind the curtains. Not a coup, but perpetuation of the status quo.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
DOESN'T CARE THAT OUR COUNTRY IS LOST. He only cares that HE lost, and that is embarrasing to him. Trump has never admitted to being wrong. Even when he had the hurricane hitting Colorado -- he just drew a crazy map with a marker. He is a spoiled child who always got his way, and now he is a spoiled adult.
This is a fact.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Nothing new. Just the same old MO just now we saw behind the curtains. Not a coup, but perpetuation of the status quo.
In that case I'm all for a military intervention.

Bring on the military courts to rectify the sedition and treason.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The money powers are still in control, there has been no real coup. Saturday Night Wrestling will continue.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Listening to the House speakers - all are hiding behind the election - that the votes were honest...

Never mind that 139% of voters voted in Detroit. The numbers do not add up!

States violated the Constitution. That needs to be corrected.

All they need is the preponderance of the evidence and that they have!

Preponderance of Evidence.png

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
The only real solution there has ever been to what plagues the nation is the complete removal of all Communists and their sympathizers from the population.

Kicking the can down the road by previous generations has proven that ignoring the problem is just as dangerous as it is lazy.

Fraud doesn't matter, elections don't matter, when a substantial segment of society have been brainwashed by Communists and foreign invaders have been allowed to dilute the culture.

This waiting game favors the Communist agenda.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If the SCOTUS won't hear the case and the proof the evidence then it falls on the military to uphold their oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

They alone have the ability to save the Republic.

If they do not, then there will never be another fair election in this country.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
lolwut?

Either he won or he lost. I don't give a damn what you think of the man, if he won, then he's the president. ...hint, he did, and he is.

Actually SLV's rant was the very definition of "opinion". The only fact in there was when he admitted that Trump won the election.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Apathy isn't a solution either. Either Trump is president on Jan 21, 2021 or Americans should overthrow their government.

Don't give a damn what anyone thinks of Trump or Biden, only one of these guys won the election. That man(Trump) is the president until 2024. Any other result is simply not acceptable.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
lolwut?

Either he won or he lost. I don't give a damn what you think of the man, if he won, then he's the president. ...hint, he did, and he is.
You don't understand how the game is played. You assume that the person with the most votes wins. Probably hasn't been that way for decades.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Apathy isn't a solution either. Either Trump is president on Jan 21, 2021 or Americans should overthrow their government.

Don't give a damn what anyone thinks of Trump or Biden, only one of these guys won the election. That man(Trump) is the president until 2024. Any other result is simply not acceptable.
So are you gonna do it?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Trump is a loser
mikeFUCKINGwallace is the loser. He is so openly, blatantly, a communists ! :angry then happy::totally steamed:
Why does faux snooze keep him ?:don't    know2:

Is it because faux snooze is also commie ?:don't    know2:

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You don't understand how the game is played. You assume that the person with the most votes wins. Probably hasn't been that way for decades.
Well explain it to me then. Begin with Article I please. Tell me please by what authority state executives and the judiciary have the authority to change state election laws.

...I'll wait.
So are you gonna do it?
Of course not. I'll just sit around whining about how out of control my "representatives" are while they appoint their own commander-in-chief and go murder millions more foreigners abroad in my name. 'Murica!!!

We're all Germans now. Right?

Fuck that shit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If the SCOTUS won't hear the case and the proof the evidence then it falls on the military to uphold their oath to protect and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

They alone have the ability to save the Republic.

If they do not, then there will never be another fair election in this country.
Trump needs to either shit or get off the pot. I'm not sure what else he's waiting for. If he doesn't move on this soon we'll know we've been punked

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Cheating is OK as long as we accept it. It's OK because it's always been that way. Trump has exposed all this cheating but he's a loser for upsetting the apple cart!

Is that what I'm reading here?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Well explain it to me then. Begin with Article I please. Tell me please by what authority state executives and the judiciary have the authority to change state election laws.

...I'll wait.
You tell me what authority a Million Karen March has to interfere with the legal process? The crimes you mention -- which did occur -- fall to the Justice Department and FBI to prosecute. Not Karens with Pitchforks.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Actually SLV's rant was the very definition of "opinion". The only fact in there was when he admitted that Trump won the election.
Why aren't you in DC?, I thought you devoted your life to King Don.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
You tell me what authority a Million Karen March has to interfere with the legal process? The crimes you mention -- which did occur -- fall to the Justice Department and FBI to prosecute. Not Karens with Pitchforks.
You're joking right?

You're not one of those misguided folk that actually believe the 2nd Amendment is about hunters' rights are you? The supreme traitors had an opportunity to dismantle this ticking time bomb...and they punted. The CONgress has a chance to dismantle this ticking time bomb and they GD well had better...but they won't because they don't represent the American people.

WHEN that doesn't happen the POTUS has a Constitutional REQUIREMENT to unfuck this cluster.

If the president chooses to ignore his responsibility to protect and defend the Constitution then it falls to the American people to overthrow their blatantly illegitimate government. The ruling class simply cannot be allowed to overtly rig a presidential election and then continue to pretend as though they've authority based on the consent of the governed.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Why aren't you in DC?, I thought you devoted your life to King Don.
Well you thought wrongly then. Seems to be a trend with you. I've never voted for the man, I've never met the man, I've never campaigned for the man, and I've never contributed to those that have campaigned for the man.

He's still the legitimate president and the American people can and should support him...by taking up arms if necessary.