• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Admit it. Trump is a loser.

foolsgold

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's all over Rover. Lay down your arms and come out with your hands up.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Why's Cruz, Hawley, Gram and the other traitors hiding in the bunker from the Trumplicans

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
You tell me what authority a Million Karen March has to interfere with the legal process? The crimes you mention -- which did occur -- fall to the Justice Department and FBI to prosecute. Not Karens with Pitchforks.
You assume the process has been followed legally. Only a fool and a communist would think it has after all the evidence being exposed.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The record shows that only Paul Gosar and Ted Cruz were able to object to an illegitimate slate of electors prior to the entire mess of CONgressional cowards running away and hiding.

For a bunch of "people" that seem to take great pride in undermining the rights of their fellow Americans, they sure seem to lack intestinal fortitude.

"ZOMG, some guys tore down a fence...time to run away so we don't get the hanging we so richly deserve!"

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Now he has blood on his hands for whipping up a crowd to storm the capital. While he hides in his dining room.

What a coward. Asking the Karens to do what the FBI and DOJ should be doing.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The only thing accomplished so far...Congress is filled with cowards.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Now he has blood on his hands for whipping up a crowd to storm the capital. While he hides in his dining room.

He miscalculated. Overplayed his hand and now he has lost control of his cadre.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

The FBI and DOJ is a joke. Get effing real, those losers do nothing save promote their own authority...WTF have you been for the past several decades. The FBI and DOJ are a massive part of the problem NOT the solution. They don't give a happy damn about your rights or mine. Did you know that Carter Page has a defamation suit lodged against the "heroes" at the FBI who harassed him mercilessly without bothering to charge him with a crime? They did this to get at Trump and they did it while laundering information through Christopher Steele and then LYING to a FISA court to get fraudulent warrants.

Are you completely oblivious as to the origins of the Steele "dossier"? Do the names Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Yates mean nothing to you?

The job to ramp down the tension was dumped on the lap of the supreme geriatrics and they passed. Now this will get violent because they failed to act...and that's what needs to happen as long as the ruling class thinks they can continue to do as they please.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

???

& calling DJT a coward? Guy has more courage than this whole forum.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I can see there are folks coming off the rails here. I'm going into read only mode before I really get myself in trouble.

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I can see there are folks coming off the rails here. I'm going into read only mode before I really get myself in trouble.
Don't retreat, it's just a keyboard war...no physical violence here on GIM.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
???

& calling DJT a coward? Guy has more courage than this whole forum.
Yeah, I remember him saying, "I will be with you." But he is in his dining room.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
So the president is allegedly inciting violence, has blood on his hands...according to you, yet when he specifically disavows said violence he's a coward?

Jeepers, can the man do anything to please you? Would that basement Joe Biden were on the scene...then we'd see some real courage. lol

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He's afraid of his own mob.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The FBI and DOJ is a joke. Get effing real, those losers do nothing save promote their own authority...WTF have you been for the past several decades. The FBI and DOJ are a massive part of the problem NOT the solution. They don't give a happy damn about your rights or mine. Did you know that Carter Page has a defamation suit lodged against the "heroes" at the FBI who harassed him mercilessly without bothering to charge him with a crime? They did this to get at Trump and they did it while laundering information through Christopher Steele and then LYING to a FISA court to get fraudulent warrants.

Are you completely oblivious as to the origins of the Steele "dossier"? Do the names Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, Yates mean nothing to you?

The job to ramp down the tension was dumped on the lap of the supreme geriatrics and they passed. Now this will get violent because they failed to act...and that's what needs to happen as long as the ruling class thinks they can continue to do as they please.
Who appoints the leaders of the DOJ and FBI? Do you understand chain of command?

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
Trump did nothing to help most in the labor markets. I believed his con in 2016 that he would deal with illegals working in the US, actually Obama deported more. Trick me once shame on you trick me twice shame on me.....

There would be a lot of ways to create a great economy for workers in this country, but not through conmen. End foreign wars, shrink the military, rebuild the infrastructure, heavy taxes on the wealthy like under Eisenhower. Too many wealthy crooks in the US like Bill Gates, broke all the laws in building his huge business, stole other company's inventions and just got wealthier, no real consequences. Trump's businesses have been all smoke and mirrors, prefers to go golfing instead of real work. Talented cabinet officials who he felt threatened by were all fired. All he is left with are desperate people afraid of challenging his ego.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Actually, it's Congress who has blood on their hands. They should have provided relief to the American people months ago but the endless debates to focus their political agendas just let the people suffer. How many of those "Karens' are small business owners who have lost everything because of the actions of their state governments and the inaction of their elected leaders in DC?

I know I know....orange man bad!

Last edited:

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Smuggled out footage of what’s really going on in DC.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Who appoints the leaders of the DOJ and FBI? Do you understand chain of command?
Trump didn't appoint Comey, Obarry did. Trump rectified the problem by FIRING that treasonous loser though. Sessions? Fired.

I repeat, the FBI director at the time the FISA warrant to spy on then candidate Trump was authorized was James Comey and he was not appointed by Don Trump.

The problem isn't a guy here or a guy there, the problem is that there are thousands of entrenched traitors in permanent and semi-permanent positions within the US federal regime. The problems at the DOJ/FBI are systemic...they don't go away merely because some well deserving douche gets shit canned. Simply pinning all the problems in DC on one man and then hating on him is a cop out. It's lazy.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think a second term as a lame duck would have been a lot different not having to worry abour ee election. Just liek Obama adviced Putin about the situation under a lame duck term.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The only real solution there has ever been to what plagues the nation is the complete removal of all Communists and their sympathizers from the population.

Kicking the can down the road by previous generations has proven that ignoring the problem is just as dangerous as it is lazy.

Fraud doesn't matter, elections don't matter, when a substantial segment of society have been brainwashed by Communists and foreign invaders have been allowed to dilute the culture.

This waiting game favors the Communist agenda.
How do you identify communists? Where does communism originate?

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
How do you identify communists? Where does communism originate?
They generally have an air of smugness and delusions. Read some Solzhenitsyn, he nails the communist persona.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, I remember him saying, "I will be with you." But he is in his dining room.
I'm just shaking my head in disbelief. You absolutely could not under any circumstances be any closer and supportive then our president has been with us this entire time. What do you expect him to do exactly?

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
What do you expect him to do exactly?
I expected him to fire all the corrupt leaders in all the Executive Branch Agency's, beginning with FBI and DOJ, and to hire only the best people. That's what he said, and he did not even try.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I expected him to fire all the corrupt leaders in all the Executive Branch Agency's, beginning with FBI and DOJ, and to hire only the best people. That's what he said, and he did not even try.
Didn't he also say something about puting Hillary in jail?

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Good night violent rioters..we love you...my God!!, Lmao!!

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
This tweet should give everybody an idea of who breached the Capital. Hint they were not MAGA.
That guy is actually a Q guy. He has been at multiple Trump rallies. He must of been counter protesting that BLM protest in AZ. This has been going wild on the internet, but if you dig a bit deeper you will see that. Even in that thread if you keep scrolling down.

There are two other guys in the picture that might be linked to Antifa, but not the guy dressed like a viking. It looks like it was a mix of MAGA and Antifa people that went in.

Just sayin.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Didn't he also say something about puting Hillary in jail?
No, his crowds said lock her up, he thought it was over the top, but went along with it because it energized his crowds. He said the Clinton's were good people and had been through enough.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Go Joe!

i'm nearly ready for SS, it'll need some kinda pay adjustment before I get there, Come On Joe!