• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Admit it. Trump is a loser.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Wait until some of those RINO's go back to their home state. There are pi$$ed off constituents. The election fraud was obvious.
How many RINOs will be afraid to go back to their home states? Paging Mitt Romney?

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
How many RINOs will be afraid to go back to their home states? Paging Mitt Romney?
Exactly. There are some states that are Pro-Trump, who now realize their Congressional Delegation sold them out. Screams of RHINO!

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That guy is actually a Q guy. He has been at multiple Trump rallies. He must of been counter protesting that BLM protest in AZ. This has been going wild on the internet, but if you dig a bit deeper you will see that. Even in that thread if you keep scrolling down.

There are two other guys in the picture that might be linked to Antifa, but not the guy dressed like a viking. It looks like it was a mix of MAGA and Antifa people that went in.

Just sayin.
Sure, Q sends pedophiles to all Trump's rallies. Please stop watching CNN!

1609980936864.png
1609980936864.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
No, his crowds said lock her up, he thought it was over the top, but went along with it because it energized his crowds. He said the Clinton's were good people and had been through enough.
In a debate he told her "If I'm elected you will be in jail."

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
In a debate he told her "If I'm elected you will be in jail."
He's not finished yet! BTW, he didn't say that.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If a foreign Nation did what Donny orchestrated today Congress would already have declared war against them.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If a foreign Nation did what Donny orchestrated today Congress would already have declared war against them.
what did he orchestrate exactly? How could anything he did or said today be any worse than foreign nations tampering and directly influencing the US election. What's taking Congress so long to declare war against those subversive countries?

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sure, Q sends pedophiles to all Trump's rallies. Please stop watching CNN!

View attachment 196669 View attachment 196669
Symbol on the left is from Dishonored 2. Hes a video game nerd.

Although those two might be tied to Antifa with that one picture that supposively originated from Antifa Philly.

LIke i said in a previous post the guy on the right is into Viking symbols and is a Q guy. See below...

and this..

I got high on some of the hopium too, but shit spreads on the internet quick without people checking anything.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Symbol on the left is from Dishonored 2. Hes a video game nerd.

Although those two might be tied to Antifa with that one picture that supposively originated from Antifa Philly.

LIke i said in a previous post the guy on the right is into Viking symbols and is a Q guy. See below...

and this..

I suspect I may be wrong. Your evidence is quite convincing. I stand corrected, thank you for the effort and accept my apologies

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
H
what did he orchestrate exactly? How could anything he did or said today be any worse than foreign nations tampering and directly influencing the US election. What's taking Congress so long to declare war against those subversive countries?
He provided the platform and timing for violence.
He's the president of United States he should not be doing things equal or greater to the US than enemy foreign nations.
You know all this already Shooty.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I suspect I may be wrong. Your evidence is quite convincing. I stand corrected, thank you for the effort and accept my apologies
No apologies needed my friend. I have done the same many times on my search for truth.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Million Karen March.
at some point someone has to stand up and be counted...or march and be counted....put in a limit.....or be a patsy

it seems that today was that day....remains to be seen

good or bad ....congress knows there are a lot of pissed off people

trump asside will be intresting what happens next

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
H
He's the president of United States he should not be doing things equal or greater to the US than enemy foreign nations.
Ahhh, no. I see a man who has been making an unending effort to bring a nation together and put America first. I have no idea of this man to whom you are speaking about! We must be watching different movies

gliddenralston

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ahhh, no. I see a man who has been making an unending effort to bring a nation together and put America first. I have no idea of this man to whom you are speaking about! We must be watching different movies
Mines a horror flik.

Silver

Midas Board Mmbr
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
At some point in life you have to stop listening to what people say and watch what they do. We have been in a fake lockdown for almost a year, small businesses has been destroyed (110,000 restaurants alone), a DNA changing GMO injection is being pushed as vaccine, debt is skyrocketing, money for nothing, billionaires are getting richer, etc. This is a plan, not a coincidence.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That's funny, mine is too! They killed the monster but there's still 20 minutes left in the movie....I don't like it one bit!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Trump. is. a. loser.
You are full of shit.

TDS is an illness:

Deal with it!

You either have been victimized by the brainwashing (MSM).

OR

You pseudo-physically/ethereally dwell among drugged/extorted/paid propagators and purveyors of poop (MSM).

So, which one is it?

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Can you patiently wait 9 more days?

I can .
It's quite the roller coaster ride we find ourselves on. I do believe this is that SHTF period that we've been hearing so much about. Every day will be harder and harder to get through but, as you say...when we get down (and I certainly do) we need to suck it up and pull ourselves back up by our boot straps.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
trump asside will be intresting what happens next
It might be intresting, it might be nothing at all.

Patriotic Americans who were hoping Trump would actually "Stop the Steal" by any means necessary likely got a rude awakening today when he basically told everyone, thanks a lot, we have to keep the peace, time to go home.

I didn't expect much else from him, and for me, this confirms he is the bit actor it appeared he was.

A movement without leadership is doomed to end quickly.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker
Can you patiently wait 9 more days?

I can and I will.
9 more days for what? Payday? :D

Don't worry I'm recovering from the Wu Flu so I if I don't croak I'll be good to go by then.. :beer:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
9 more days for what? Payday? :D

Don't worry I'm recovering from the Wu Flu so I if I don't croak I'll be good to go by then.. :beer:
I hope I get my stimulus by then

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
9 more days for what? Payday?
Did you know that General George Patton had/has a nephew named Dr. Lawrence P. McDonald, a US Rep. and conservative Democrat from Georgia?

He tried to keep the peace...

thanks a lot, we have to keep the peace,
Keeping the Peace is a process, and sometimes requires kicking some ass.

Some of you (YOU) need to start thinking, praying and re-thinking in the next 9 days.

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Regardless of what happens. There is one thing thar he has proven, And rhat he is the opposite of a loser. He was shown to be the hardest working and most popular politician of my lifetime, and by a mile.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Quoted x10,000 for TRUTH (along with some clarification):

Regardless of what happens. There is one thing that POTUS DJT has proven, And POTUS DJT is the opposite of a loser. POTUS DJT was shown to be the hardest working and most popular politician of my lifetime, and by a mile.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
YouTube took it down. Do you have another link?
YouTube didn't take it down, it's age-restricted. BUT .....

He was yanking your chain; this is what he posted:
Screenshot_20210106-215144~2.png

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Regardless of what happens. There is one thing thar he has proven, And rhat he is the opposite of a loser. He was shown to be the hardest working and most popular politician of my lifetime, and by a mile.
I have pretty much supported President Trump throughout his entire run so far and will continue to do so. I've questioned other things, like Q and even some of the positions Mr Trump took over the years but never stopped supporting the man and his mission. I'm not going to jump ship now and abandon him in his greatest time of need. None of his supporters should but, of course, many of those former fair weather supporters are fat, lazy selfish and entitled Americans. Many of them would sell their mother for an extra buck and wouldn't know what to do with an extra brain cell. Sheep have no loyalty. They follow anything that they think will keep them comfortable and funded.

I'm not going to ever surrender to communists and apathetic Americans. I'll support Donald Trump the man and the president until the God damned wheels fall off and then some!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A country mile at that!
181220-donald-trump-megan-mullally-emmy-2005-pitchfork-se-432p_83bd2d2fcf65d4400b1b51fdb7f652b...jpg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have pretty much supported President Trump throughout his entire run so far and will continue to do so. I've questioned other things, like Q and even some of the positions Mr Trump took over the years but never stopped supporting the man and his mission. I'm not going to jump ship now and abandon him in his greatest time of need. None of his supporters should but, of course, many of those former fair weather supporters are fat, lazy selfish and entitled Americans. Many of them would sell their mother for an extra buck and wouldn't know what to do with an extra brain cell. Sheep have no loyalty. They follow anything that they think will keep them comfortable and funded.

I'm not going to ever surrender to communists and apathetic Americans. I'll support Donald Trump the man and the president until the God damned wheels fall off and then some!
And adopting that attitude...

is precisely how one wins!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If the president chooses to ignore his responsibility to protect and defend the Constitution then it falls to the American people to overthrow their blatantly illegitimate government.
HELLOOOO 2ND Amend. :tex::tex::tex::hunt::hunt::hunt:

Voodoo

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
H
What violence? Some broken windows? oh and cops killed a protestor. Someone call blm we have a new hero

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What violence? Some broken windows? oh and cops killed a protestor. Someone call blm we have a new hero
There you go again Voodoo, spoiling the official narrative! :chef:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++