• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Admit it. Trump is a loser.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
the pitchforks and torches were in their house......evil was shitting bricks
Nah, it was staged and the political hacks in Congress knew that it was coming. Although their chamber was breached, those were friendlies and we're there for another purpose than to threaten them (discredit the patriots and remove Trump ahead of the Jan 20 date)

Never underestimate the power of evil and deceit! Both run deep and wide in DC!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Nah, it was staged and the political hacks in Congress knew that it was coming. Although their chamber was breached, those were friendlies and we're there for another purpose than to threaten them (discredit the patriots and remove Trump ahead of the Jan 20 date)

Never underestimate the power of evil and deceit! Both run deep and wide in DC!
And if that happens then it shows once again that the left is playing 3d chess while Trump is playing checkers.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hear hear, i often need to remind myself of that.
The commies have been planning this period for a long time. They're making their move and it's going to finally be us against them. Who will win is still in doubt but if they want to beat me, they'll have to kill me. I've had a good, productive life full of joy, happiness and many blessings. I've already made my peace with death and have far less to lose than they do!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And if that happens then it shows once again that the left is playing 3d chess while Trump is playing checkers.
You thought up that witty retort all by yourself? We'll see who's better at playing chess, the scum or The Don!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The commies have been planning this period for a long time. They're making their move and it's going to finally be us against them. Who will win is still in doubt but if they want to beat me, they'll have to kill me. I've had a good, productive life full of joy, happiness and many blessings. I've already made my peace with death and have far less to lose than they do!
^ more golden knowledge on how to WIN being dropped for those taking notes.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^ more golden knowledge on how to WIN being dropped for those taking notes.
Added to prayer requests:

Please take note!

There is a GOD who hears it all.

We have it all!

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What are we waiting on now? Biden should be confirmed by tomorrow morning sometime..
Then whats up next.. You guys always pride yourself on having all the advanced knowledge before us mere mortals. So whats the next step of the plan to unfold in the next 13 days?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
What are we waiting on now? Biden should be confirmed by tomorrow morning sometime..
Then whats up next.. You guys always pride yourself on having all the advanced knowledge before us mere mortals. So whats the next step of the plan to unfold in the next 13 days?
You keep looking for someone to comfort you, pat you on the head and tell you it's going to be alright and make the boogieman go away. None of us actually knows what's going to happen over the next 13 days but I can guess it's not going to go smoothly for Joe and The HO. Sit back, stop bitching and watch it play out like the rest of have to

Last edited:

cameo

Silver Miner
Trump has and will walk over anyone to accomplish his goals. His goals are about one thing -- making Trump more powerful. This has been the case from the beginning. He didn't run for President out of some altruistic motivation to rescue our country from the grips of murderous Satan-worshipers. He wanted to be president so he could build himself a legacy. He basks in the glow of tens of thousands of adoring peasants changing, "We love you! We love you!" He seriously wants his portrait on Mount Rushmore.

HE DOESN'T CARE THAT OUR COUNTRY IS LOST. He only cares that HE lost, and that is embarrasing to him. Trump has never admitted to being wrong. Even when he had the hurricane hitting Colorado -- he just drew a crazy map with a marker. He is a spoiled child who always got his way, and now he is a spoiled adult.

The worst thing is that right now he is playing Pied Piper to a million marchers in Washington and he is willing to risk their safety just because he is pouting over his loss.

YES, he got more votes in the election. SO WHAT! He still LOST.
Every word you said about Trump could apply to BIDEN/CAMELA ............ and MORE !!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Every word you said about Trump could apply to BIDEN/CAMELA ............ and MORE !!
But...orange man bad! Pedo and Ho good!

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
So whats the next step of the plan to unfold in the next 13 days?
9 days.

Can you watch. listen and hopefully discern as it transpires?

When I was rather young, I learned to manipulate my dreams, and it was (sometimes is) fun to fly, beat, destroy and F*ck whatever I dreamt, as I dreamt it.

But then I learned that I am to watch and witness; not to intervene in my dreams.

I am an unrepentant dreamer.

Are you still a dreamer, or have you given up?

9 days.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You keep looking for someone to comfort you, pat you on the head and tell you it's going to be alright and make the boogieman go away. None of us actually knows what's going to happen over the next 13 days but I can guess it's not going to go smoothly for Joe and The HO. Sit back, stop bitching and watch it play out like the rest of have to
As usual you are wrong.. I simply want to know what the plan is? What is it you guys are hoping for? LOL. Haven't you all been on here badgering everyone to join the Q thread so we can all have access to the great insights it provides? You are all given foreknowledge of whats to come from the Q stuff so whats to come? If after 20k posts you still don't have a clue as to whats coming then it just proves it was all a larp. Delete that thread and save what dignity you have left. :dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
9 days.

Can you watch. listen and hopefully discern as it transpires?

When I was rather young, I learned to manipulate my dreams, and it was (sometimes is) fun to fly, beat, destroy and F*ck whatever I dreamt, as I dreamt it.

But then I learned that I am to watch and witness; not to intervene in my dreams.

I am an unrepentant dreamer.

Are you still a dreamer, or have you given up?

9 days.
I'm a planner. I do have a plan. Plan A is the revolution. If that doesn't happen then Plan b is my exit strategy.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm a planner. I do have a plan. Plan A is the revolution. If that doesn't happen then Plan b is my exit strategy.
What part were you planning to play in the revolution?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
As usual you are wrong.. I simply want to know what the plan is? What is it you guys are hoping for? LOL. Haven't you all been on here badgering everyone to join the Q thread so we can all have access to the great insights it provides? You are all given foreknowledge of whats to come from the Q stuff so whats to come? If after 20k posts you still don't have a clue as to whats coming then it just proves it was all a larp. Delete that thread and save what dignity you have left. :dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck::dduck:
I'm not sure if you've noticed but the Q thread doesn't get the traffic it once did. Q's mission was to get people thinking and asking questions. That mission has been completed. It's all on our shoulders now what we want to do with it. If you think it was all bullshit then that's your right. Don't tell me how I should think and I'll show you that same measure of respect!

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
this thread reminded me of......

biden........................................................trump

beat the most popular president in decades.........................lost to bumbling idiot

installed high tech software into voting machines to steal votes.................wasted his time flying all over the rust belt

sent out army of lawyers to modify physical ballot rules prior to election...........gave 500 billion in bribe money to blacks to get a few black votes

took over fox news and converted it into cnn2...............gets tweets censored

hires dominion software guy to give him immunity.................law firms dropping out b/c scared of woke army

makes pfizer wait until after election to announce vaccine.................numerous trump team members catch pathetic flu

forced fauci to hide vaccine info from trump, telling only biden....................pfizer gave trump no credit, vax money came from germany

created office of president elect.................created 100 divots on golf course

built consensus of all major news orgs, election called, it's over............................depends on 9/11 person of interest as personal lawyer

won the key major metro areas - milwaukee, detroit, atlanta, phily.............won all of the other major metro areas, which was useless

proved all of the pre-election pollsters correct, 538 is mad genius.........whines about a few dead people voting

enjoys utmost respect and admiration of our global allies............global allies glad he's gone

enlisted international friends to hide evidence of vote stealing offshore...................fbi/cia/dhs powerless to stop it

sends thugs to trump rally to attack magas.............no security for his fans - old people, children beaten by blm thugs, bernie bros

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When in doubt , pull out the Road map:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).

Last edited:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When in doubt , pull out the Road ap:

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are … endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights…. That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men…. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. … Mankind are more disposed to suffer, while Evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the Forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long Train of Abuses and Usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a Design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their Right, it is their Duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence (1776).
This dab's to you!
:beer:

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
READY ON THE LEFT!

READY ON THE RIGHT!

READY ON THE FIRING LINE!

locked and loaded Amigo
Hey, you got a little something on your beard, right here. Other side. Got it

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
When in doubt , pull out the Road ap:

EVERY WORD of that, could be used to justify a Secession movement today - a Greater Republic of Texas, a corridor of Flyover states from the Gulf of Mexico to the Canadian border.

EVERY WORD.

Most needs are already there. Ports, in the gulf. Industry, in Texas and other places. Agriculture, all along the Plains states.

All that's needed is a paradigm shift in the minds of people who still unreasonably hope for some hero, or the next election, or some other Deux Ex Machina to save the former United States.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
I guarantee that nobody heckling him has ANY actual evidence of election fraud. The same is true for everyone here on GIM. We have been told there is evidence of fraud, but we do not have the evidence.
Just you wait a little longer
get-ready.jpg

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
I want real justice -- in a court of law before a jury. I don't want street justice. Then nobody wins. By the end of the French Revolution nobody was safe.
Italy has it for now. But we got depositions, sworn statements, the who and the how. Just check your Gab, Parler, or twatter feeds.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Gab and Parler down right now. Could it be a Media blackout?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

slackercruster

Seeker
Seeker
I agree he didn't win "fair and square." In fact, I believe he got twice as many votes as Jo-Ho. But he is still a loser.

He is a loser because he failed to install patriots in key government positions (the Justice Department, for example... and most of the cabinet). He constantly fired people and berated them publicly. PEOPLE HE HIRED. He is a loser. He can't even hire the right people, and his own admission of how pathetic his choices for these positions were condemns himself for choosing them.

Trump is a loser. Pence cannot save him. A Million MAGA March can't save him. If "Cue" had "everything," then why hasn't it been exposed to daylight? Now everything will be swept into the incinerator by Jo-Ho and Co. The Demonrat grip on elections has been strengthened.

Trump gambled with our country, and he lost. He gets to walk away a billionaire, and we are left holding the bag (or grabbing our ankles).

Trump. is. a. loser.
OK, sounds fair.

But I look at Trump as a lying con-man. He was just a better choice than the filthy dems. The right minded person knew what Trump was from the start.

But so what?

Don't like con-man Trump? Then vote dem to destroy America.

Ilhan Omar 2.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I guarantee that nobody heckling him has ANY actual evidence of election fraud. The same is true for everyone here on GIM. We have been told there is evidence of fraud, but we do not have the evidence.
Are you insane??? How do we know if there is actual evidence or not? Every court in the land has refused to even consider any evidence! Doesn't that seem a bit strange to you that not a single judicial court will even hear a single case?