• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

After WWI in 1919 History which explains the Negro animosity(ies) in WWII

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

brosil

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
And that is why you need guns and ammo. If someone is trying to kill you, you need to kill them back.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i've only just begun reading it and the drama almost made me 'look away', not from the content, but the dramatic writing style, yuck

but, early on, i'm going back to finish the read for the history portion of it, but, i've never heard of this atrocity

basically, i see the black man getting intellectually savvy from his time 'serving' for WWI, the 'decay' was easy to spot when he came home from his service and the energy levels and testosterone levels were quite high, neighbors talking to them about their service experiences, these guys were 'heros of the hood' and the progressives noticed, came into town and stirred the pot by creating a union...here's where it goes off the rails,imho, as i believe the blacks could have figured it out on their own, they didn't need any unions, but, i've not read the rest...anyways, here's where the train jumped the tracks, quote:

"In the spring of 1919, a group of Phillips County African-American sharecroppers and tenant farmers, many of them veterans who had recently returned from service overseas in World War I, decided to challenge this system by joining a union called the Progressive Farmers and Household Union of America (PFHUA), which had been founded the year before by army veteran Robert Lee Hill, a black tenant farmer in Winchester, Arkansas. The union’s goal was “to advance the interest of the Negro, morally and intellectually,” and its constitution ended with a proclamation: “WE BATTLE FOR THE RIGHTS OF OUR RACE; IN UNION IS STRENGTH.”

and, i find it suspect that army veteran Robert Lee Hill, started a union...he has probably been ghosted into this spot

back to history...and dramatic writing

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
didn't know this either, and notice the city Seattle is mentioned

why has that city become a cesspool of these types?

"The PFHUA’s challenge to both white supremacy and the economic domination of the planter class took place amid the combustible atmosphere of the Red Scare—the post-World War I panic provoked by the Bolshevik Revolution, anarchist bombings, a huge wave of labor unrest including a general strike in Seattle, and by race riots that shook more than two dozen cities during the Red Summer. "

1919 era

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
getting really one sided...

what's 'right' about any of this quote:

"So frightened was the white elite of Phillips County that one of its leading members traveled to Chicago to hire a black detective to infiltrate the union. When the detective reported back that, as Charles Young, the publisher of the Helena World, later put it, “The niggers was fixin’ to uprise”—the whites of Phillips County mobilized. They formed a local chapter of the American Legion, stored guns and ammunition in the courthouse, and secured promises that, in the event of a black insurrection, US Army troops would come to their rescue."

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BS card...the premise i'm reading is drivel

"By late September, the atmosphere in Phillips County was incendiary. On the evening of Tuesday, September 30, a group of some 200 PFHUA members met at a church in Elaine and stationed armed men outside in case of attack. Their fears were confirmed when three men suddenly emerged from the darkness, shining a flashlight on the church. A gunfight broke out. "

these people 'just met'...in an era of horses they just kinda met...all 200 of 'em and were confronted by three guys with a flashlight

and a gun fight sorta just erupted....

yeah, sure it did

:dduck::dduck::dduck:

history happened but it didn't happen EXACTLY this way

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Did you mention Seattle?

Here is a statue in Seattle that was neither defaced nor molested by Antifa/BLM/Commies:

Vladimir Lenin

seattlesfinestcommie.png

didn't know this either, and notice the city Seattle is mentioned

why has that city become a cesspool of these types?

"The PFHUA’s challenge to both white supremacy and the economic domination of the planter class took place amid the combustible atmosphere of the Red Scare—the post-World War I panic provoked by the Bolshevik Revolution, anarchist bombings, a huge wave of labor unrest including a general strike in Seattle, and by race riots that shook more than two dozen cities during the Red Summer. "

1919 era

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i just took it as if this was a more recent phenomenon...
communism for over a hundred years and no one's stopped it?

it should have been crippled in the 30's, wiped out in the 50's and anything left should have been mocked in the 60's...

today, it's the 2nd or 3rd generation masters who are commanding us through their confidence games including the newest addition:
Office of President Elect

why isn't it really called what it is:
All Hail Satan?

cult like followers...hmmmm, i should create one

:piss

but mine will turn a profit, like the scientologists
sell books, lots of books, like the ex-politicians
panhandle like the transients, whom i could hook in...maybe with heroin, maybe with hope
my brown-shirters

who cares, really, it's all about chaos

anyone want in?

:don't know:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Black people who served in WW1 thought they were citizens, they made that mistake after WW!!, Korean Police Action, Vietnam, and even today in the south.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Poor Jerome.......................maybe he should try picking cotton so that he can better understand the root of his BBC fantasies

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Progressive Re-Write of History
L@@K the LIBERALS control the PUBLISHING-MOVIES-MEDIA world. The actual facts all over the internet which of course - is LIBERAL
ORIENTATED. The last major media conservative writers were pre-1900 ish... sadly...

Newspapers went liberal really early...

Bottom line is that you need the facts and they are buried but by research - BTW - my first posting - you can figure out the story.
My guess is that the top number is probably real close to the number killed...

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
BINGO! ^ ^

although, the number dead i was going with was a generic 'less than a hundred'...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FIERY riots produce THE END "HISTORICAL" RESULT OF ONLY 10 to 20% of the dead for the PTB. Keeping the UNWASHED MASSES UNDER CONTROL. I SAW it in 1965.