• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AI. It is coming, like it or not.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
You guys are missing the point that AI will be in "the cloud" -- it, as a single consciousness, will infect all internet devices. It will not be in just one place. It will be impossible to stop it because you would have to simultaneously disabled billions of devices.
And no man may buy or sell without it's mark...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
DANIEL 12:3-10
3 Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4 But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

5 Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river. 6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be until the end of these wonders?" 7 I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time [or 3 1/2 years]; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed. 8 As for me, I heard but could not understand; so I said, "My lord, what will be the outcome of these events?" 9 He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. 10 Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
You guys are missing the point that AI will be in "the cloud" -- it, as a single consciousness, will infect all internet devices. It will not be in just one place. It will be impossible to stop it because you would have to simultaneously disabled billions of devices.
As a 'central nervous system' it will eventually neurologically connect all humans, like individual cells, to one body.

Still in an embryonic state.

Once this generation brought up on smart phones reach adulthood it would be a simple 'plug in' and all humans then could be under direct control of a central administrator.

The time frame is still a mystery. Got to wait for more of us old goats to get out of they way?

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Anyone see the Netflix show "100"? It starts out as a rather drab post apocalyptic "starting over" thing, but eventually goes full on skynet clone. You find out that it was AI that actually took control of the launch codes and decided to reduce the human infestation to manageable levels.

Lots of SJW agenda peddling, in your face lesbian/gay stuff...super powered vag worship, but it's an interesting if somewhat unoriginal take on the AI takes over the world theme.
Yeah, netflix is big on super powered vag worship and lgbt stuff. So is hulu. So is youtube red. The propaganda is raining down on us from above like hot cinders
from Mt. Vesuvius.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I detached from TV in 2005. Now I can't handle watching it at all as the programming has become so blatant in our society:

Digital/Biological melding

Interesting documentary on 'preparing the masses for digital integration'.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I detached from TV in 2005. Now I can't handle watching it at all as the programming has become so blatant in our society:

Yet here we are.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

EVERYONE should watch this.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, netflix is big on super powered vag worship and lgbt stuff. So is hulu. So is youtube red. The propaganda is raining down on us from above like hot cinders
from Mt. Vesuvius.
Agreed. I'm a comic book freak, but couldn't stomach Agents of "vag" Shield any longer. The show tells me that to be a skilled fighter one needn't train or increase muscle mass...you simply have to possess XY chromosomes. I realize it's just a show, but the occurrence of 95lbs females taking down platoons of armed trained soldiers in hand to hand combat just gets to be too much to take.

I nearly stopped watching "100" at a couple points due to the ridiculous vag worship, but eventually you're let in on the secret that the egomaniac responsible for the destruction of modern civilization and the death of 7 billion humans also possessed a vagina.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Holy.Crap. This is in line with what I've been saying, and I've never seen this video before, nor did I realize how integrated AI already is. The scary parts are about 7:30-8:15 or so and the "insects laying eggs" part where AI is putting bits and pieces around the world in case part of it is destroyed...

This isn't going to end well.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
MATTHEW 24:21-22
21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

REVELATION 19:11-21
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great."
19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
That reminds me of a great Sam Kinnison bit when he was tripping on acid and while sharing an intimate moment with Jessica Hahn. You know. Too real even for the cigar lounge.

I guess I will keep that link for the forum you need the special double password for.

Only Sam would go there.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Holy.Crap. This is in line with what I've been saying, and I've never seen this video before, nor did I realize how integrated AI already is. The scary parts are about 7:30-8:15 or so and the "insects laying eggs" part where AI is putting bits and pieces around the world in case part of it is destroyed...

ahhh, not sure where you guys been?

Chillin w/da Gimmers

(Actually, I did have a heads-up on this back in 1992 when Dr Timothy Leary told a group I was with that the next generation of young people were going to turn onto computers/technology the way his generation turned onto drugs.

I silently laughed to myself that Leary was nuts at the time. He was dead right back in the 60s and the 90s)

And I believe this will end the same way the drug craze of the 60s ended. Started out GREAT, but after everyone was hooked, it got real ugly for most.​

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ahhh, not sure where you guys been?

Chillin w/da Gimmers

(Actually, I did have a heads-up on this back in 1992 when Dr Timothy Leary told a group I was with that the next generation of young people were going to turn onto computers/technology the way his generation turned onto drugs.

I silently laughed to myself that Leary was nuts at the time. He was dead right back in the 60s and the 90s)

And I believe this will end the same way the drug craze of the 60s ended. Started out GREAT, but after everyone was hooked, it got real ugly for most.​

It will get really really ugly because people will no longer connect on an emotional level. Empathy, sympathy and compassion will disappear from the human race because each person will be most concerned with themselves over everything ("...in the last days, men will be lovers of their own selves..."). There will be emotional issues unlike ever experienced in human history. It will lead potentially to the destruction of the human race...

All facilitated by blockchain technology . . . what better way to obtain computing power and spread itself into the wild?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
It will get really really ugly because people will no longer connect on an emotional level. Empathy, sympathy and compassion will disappear from the human race because each person will be most concerned with themselves over everything .
We are already there.

Well, I don't think they 'abolished the orgasm' yet.

Something to look forward to in this 'Brave New World'.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
After the week I had, any kind if intelligence would be welcome at this point. I have dealt with so many dummies I lost count.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
After the week I had, any kind if intelligence would be welcome at this point. I have dealt with so many dummies I lost count.
Intelligence that is 'artificial' is still lacking something much more important than a simple IQ test could measure.

Can't put a finger on exactly what that missing something is, but know it when I feel it/see it.

Something very real, but still very intangible to the new Borg Material Collective that is being fostered upon all of mankind since the advent of the Internet/cell phones.

Last edited:

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
AI Slaughterbots.

This is what's coming...

Human society is going to go through a pretty painful learning curve.

First the military will have weapons like these, then foreign militaries will copy the technology... then the government will give to the police... then the civilians and terrorist will get hands on it.

We see this with drones. Only a matter of time until terrorists start using them if they haven’t already.

Technology will be used to enslave humanity. Everyone is scared of AI, I’m more scared of humans.

The nwo or 1% will keep the masses in the Stone Age and rule earth with their new age technology. It will be a permanent feudal system that there will be no recovery from.

Last edited:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

First the military will have weapons like these, then foreign militaries will copy the technology... then the government will give to the police... then the civilians and terrorist will get hands on it.

We see this with drones. Only a matter of time until terrorists start using them if they haven’t already.

Technology will be used to enslave humanity. Everyone is scared of AI, I’m more scared of humans.

The nwo or 1% will keep the masses in the Stone Age and rule earth with their new age technology. It will be a permanent feudal system that there will be no recovery from.
It's already began...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Not sure who has the more fake smile, Robot or News Anchors on CNN?

I think the news anchors are fakier, that robot smile is pretty convincing.

{She is a saudi citizen now, so I guess they can legally beat her?}

Last edited:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Not sure who has the more fake smile, Robot or News Anchors on CNN?

I think the news anchors are fakier, that robot smile is pretty convincing.

{She is a saudi citizen now, so I guess they can legally beat her?}
The day they develop a power supply that doesn't require that cable coming out of her butt, the world's in trouble...

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The day they develop a power supply that doesn't require that cable coming out of her butt, the world's in trouble...
The world's already in trouble.

This is the plan and comes after they reduce population to the 500M stated in the Georgia stones.

To escape the painful part, knowledge and a relationship with your Creator, who created all things inanimate and living, will be required. We are still breathing here on this planet and still have some level of freedom because of the knowledge part. All of us have a reason for where we are at this point in history.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The world's already in trouble.

This is the plan and comes after they reduce population to the 500M stated in the Georgia stones.

To escape the painful part, knowledge and a relationship with your Creator, who created all things inanimate and living, will be required. We are still breathing here on this planet and still have some level of freedom because of the knowledge part. All of us have a reason for where we are at this point in history.
Ya lost me at "your creator". The god of the bible and all the rest of the worlds religions was an alien life form come to earth in a ship.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
My money is still on good old Dr Smith.

Throw a tall cup of coffee on Sophia and she'd shut the hell up.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

I'm scared of the humans who are inevitably going to give decision making capability to the AI...when the AI actually takes control, thats when I will fear it more. It has no empathy, no sympathy, no compassion. It will ruthlessly kill anyone who doesn't adhere to the rulesets. Murder someone? Death. Rob a bank? Death. Run a red light? electro shock punishment. Who knows what this thing is going to transform into...."the Beast" of Revelations comes to mind.

There's a really interesting series on Netflix called "The Travellers" and it goes into some great threads about the future and how AI will impact humans.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
AI is definitely a concern, but it's more likely TPTB will use it as the or one of the scapegoats as they create conflict and confusion around the globe. The chaos, conflict and confusion will also be just a smokescreen for the real agenda which is the release of the super bugs (deadly viruses which only they have the vaccines for). The target is to leave between 50 and 100 million survivors, those who have natural resistance to all the bugs they come in contact with. (I was wrong about the 500M as stated on the Georgia stones, as that is the cap to be maintained much later, following the destruction period)

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Our new world leader {after the ww111 aftermath, of course} is gonna be a benevolent robot.

Uncle Bud. All bow for Uncle Bud.

Sure, this ain't fake news. Not here. No way. This site is worth a few million bucks for a reason.

{I think I recognize that actress from Playboy after Dark.}

Last edited:

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I swear I could hear that bot cussing when he tripped over that box.

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Agile robots combined with an AI overlord...nothing can go wrong with that. At.All.
"Hey look! Brain killing drones!"

Big applause from audience whom I suspect their brains have already been killed.