• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AI. It is coming, like it or not.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Tiny Transformers? How do you think Bill Gates got the nickname "Micro Soft" in High School?

RealJack

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Tiny Transformers? How do you think Bill Gates got the nickname "Micro Soft" in High School?
Exactly, though I hope I don't get banned from the Internetz or jailed for anti-synthetic hate speech. Nah, that's probably still 5 or 10 years away.

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GM Drops the Steering Wheel and Gives Robot Driver Control

Next year, General Motors Co. will no longer need an engineer in the front seat babysitting the robot brain that controls its self-driving Chevrolet Bolt. The steering wheel and pedals will be gone, giving total control to the machine.

When GM starts testing its autonomous electric sedan in San Francisco ride-sharing fleets, it’ll likely be the first production-ready car on the roads without the tools to let a human assume control. The announcement Friday is the first sign from a major carmaker that engineers have enough confidence in self-driving cars to let them truly go it alone.

“What’s really special about this is if you look back 20 years from now, it’s the first car without a steering wheel and pedals,” said Kyle Vogt, chief executive officer of Cruise Automation, the San Francisco-based unit developing the software for GM’s self-driving cars.

GM shares rose as much as 1.1 percent at 9:36 a.m. in New York to $44.68, the highest intraday trading level since Nov. 29.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...er-control

mayhem

Другая перспектива
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
{I think I recognize that actress from Playboy after Dark.}
Were you reminded of Barbie Benton keef? I was.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Of course. Even better than a used up Barbie Doll