• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AIMING IS USELESS! 3 Secrets To Great Shooting | Rob Leatham 6x IPSC World Champion!

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Okay, that is a pretty good watch for handgun shots. But I think Yuri Tsaitsev would disagree with the title.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Okay, that is a pretty good watch for handgun shots. But I think Yuri Tsaitsev would disagree with the title.
What /Who is Yuri Tsaitsev ?
Does he compete in IPSC competitions ?

Every class I have taken talk '"POINT and SHOOT" not "Aim and Shoot". After all they are Self-Defense style competitions.

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Great advice from a world class shooter.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
practicing dry fireing with a laser will give you visual feed back on how much trigger influence you are having ..........i do it a lot just pick a pie plate spot ......draw ...point(not aim) ...dry fire.....

it really works better to do it by concentrating on the target and having someone else watch your laser dot move for you

you dont use the laser to aim .....just as feed back on your movements

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you are interested watch this video. If you wish to purchase use CODE: SAVE10.
Customer Review:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I figured as much. Two very different tactics and approaches to two very different situations. My hat is off to both of them and our US military SNIPERS too.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
He was a Russian sniper in the battle of Stalingrad. You might enjoy the movie "Enemy at the Gates."
Good movie. I haven’t seen it since it came out on DVD. I’ll need to watch it again, sometime.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I saw this product advertised recently as "the solution to the ammo shortage."

I am hoping that someone can provide feedback. Anyone use it?

Considering the cost of ammo these days, it seems like a viable training tool.

If you are interested watch this video. If you wish to purchase use CODE: SAVE10.
Customer Review:

JayDubya

pies klasy robotniczej
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've owned one for about a year now and it's great. Got a 9MM and a 45 cal. Well made, and the battery life is good as well.
Keep in mind that because there's no actually discharge you'll need to manually slide the rack after each shot.
The biggest "problem" I have is that I don't own/carry a cell phone so I'm at the mercy of utilizing my wife's phone when she not using it.
There's plenty of videos on YouTube and of course various reviews online. Take a look and see if you think it might be right for you.
I've not had a single problem with mine yet.