• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Alamo Attacked Again!!!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Good! Keep bringing them in. AT some point the country will snap like an over stretched elastic band! Then we can enact the hunting down of the guilty, the dolling out of justice and slow healing that is so sorely needed in America. I wouldn't want to be one of those refugees or a politician at that point

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
A restaurant has a reservation system, when you show up at a restaurant, without a reservation, you are turned away at the door.
We have a "reservation" system known as legal immigration. When people show up without notice (no reservation) why don't we turn them back ?
Or why don't they go to the back of the "reservation" line?
Is it because we actually want them ?
Yes, it is votes, but can it be just votes? I'm thinking that there must also be a financial benefit to the politicians. Is there a greater plan that we have not figured out?
:don't    know2:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Stopped listening to most alternative media sources a long time ago.

I'm guessing a few people in a country of 330 million made the news again.... No papers, Yes, I know.
Plane ticket back to congo is expensive, I know a ranch where they can work picking crops, they'd get food + min, wage. Do you think hitch-hiking to the West Left coast is a possibility?

But if the forum thinks better plane tickets back to Congo, I'm ok with that.... the no-papers thing, I understand, constitution aside.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
And to think, it could be us without a fight.
I don't think it can get that bad. There's a lot of walls already. Immigrants without paperwork are still running at less than a one-third of 1% of the population. I don't see how that number could get us to where Europe is. Plus, a lot of them don't go to the ghettos, they end up working in agriculture. Even in the ghettos, they couldn't make for more than a 1% increase in those places.

Sure, some member will come in here and post that I'm for open borders - which I am not. But if we had a real MAGA going on, a one-third of 1% of the population increase probably wouldn't be such a big issue. I think Trump wants to make the next election about immigration because he knows MAGA's not happening.

The entire immigration / tariff show is a distraction so they can continue to steal more from us and never really solve those theft problems, they said they would solve. For those who think the biggest danger to whitey is immigration, I say they're dead wrong, the biggest danger is the poor house and mercenary service for our children. Tell me if that hasn't been the status quo pattern!

phoneman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I don't think it can get that bad. There's a lot of walls already. Immigrants without paperwork are still running at less than a one-third of 1% of the population. I don't see how that number could get us to where Europe is. Plus, a lot of them don't go to the ghettos, they end up working in agriculture. Even in the ghettos, they couldn't make for more than a 1% increase in those places.

Sure, some member will come in here and post that I'm for open borders - which I am not. But if we had a real MAGA going on, a one-third of 1% of the population increase probably wouldn't be such a big issue. I think Trump wants to make the next election about immigration because he knows MAGA's not happening.

The entire immigration / tariff show is a distraction so they can continue to steal more from us and never really solve those theft problems, they said they would solve. For those who think the biggest danger to whitey is immigration, I say they're dead wrong, the biggest danger is the poor house and mercenary service for our children. Tell me if that hasn't been the status quo pattern!
For the record I believe the number of illegals in our country right now is about 20 million. Not this 6 or 11 million BS that the media and the progressives are giving out. At last count 140,000 crossed our border last month. We CAN'T support those numbers. This flood is right out of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals book. If Trump doesn't stop it we are screwed like Europe.