• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Alex Jones on Joe Rogan today

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
1:44:52 Jones mentions the 79 days of terror after Trump's victory.
Keef,
Close but it's actually at 1:41:00 - JUST WATCHED it... AJ whispering to make it sound conspiratorial? He says "Donald Trump is going to win. But then the Democrats are going to contest it. And we are going to have the 79 days of HELL!"

DAMN IT MAN. I did not need to know this...

sigh - aligns with what I've been reading elsewhere.

Projection 2020 from KY pastor - pretty much spells it out

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
DAMN IT MAN. I did not need to know this...
But in your heart of hearts you already did. The crew here already knows all this. We don't need AJ the Clown to tell us that

wallew

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
AJ is like a blind squirrel that occasionally finds that elusive nut...

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Alex is Alex.

But if you still don't believe he is controlled opposition listen to 27:50 of a pervious Rogan interview (right after Joe suggests he takes another drink of his 'apple juice') Alex admits he was offered $10 million a year to work for the globalists about 15 to 20 years ago.

They either bribe you or the kill you off.

Looks to me like Alex is still alive, but he will never be able to get sober until he clears his conscious. That's how that works.

He is still worth listening too. I'm not knocking the guy. Just understand that he will also add disinformation to the facts when his handlers tell him too.

It beats selling vitamins/survival goods for a living.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Wallew, just the way AJ was set up to take the baton from Bill Cooper in the late 90s, JR is apparently being set up to follow Alex Jones. JR does not want the job, but after entering into that $100 million dollar contract with Spotify I doubt he will be given much choice down the road.

Here is Alex Jones at age 24 interviewing Bill Cooper show shortly before Cooper was killed.

Bill Cooper > Alex Jones 1998

Bill Cooper was not controlled opposition. It was "give me liberty or give me death" time for Mr. Cooper and he chose death. (Incidentally, AJ later turned against Cooper about the same time 'the globalists' gave him that offer he could not refuse)

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
AJ is like a blind squirrel that occasionally finds that elusive nut...
The video illustrates what is wrong with Jones. He has had some insight, has found some stuff.

I used to think he was a fraud; and even now, I'm not sure. But what he demonstrated here with Rogan, was his inability to focus; to take a logical progression from A to B to C...and the absolute necessity of so doing, to protect himself and everyone in the discussion, on the program.

Listening to him was like trying to hold a conversation with a drunk in a bar...one who's also working on his second blunt. Jones just COULD NOT FOLLOW. As Rogan showed, he has a lot of stuff right; but there's something addled in his cognitive functions.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wallew, just the way AJ was set up to take the baton from Bill Cooper in the late 90s, JR is apparently being set up to follow Alex Jones. JR does not want the job, but after entering into that $100 million dollar contract with Spotify I doubt he will be given much choice down the road.

Here is Alex Jones at age 24 interviewing Bill Cooper show shortly before Cooper was killed.

Bill Cooper > Alex Jones 1998

Bill Cooper was not controlled opposition. It was "give me liberty or give me death" time for Mr. Cooper and he chose death. (Incidentally, AJ later turned against Cooper about the same time 'the globalists' gave him that offer he could not refuse)
That's a very interesting interview. AJ didn't add anything; BC was the one putting out all the information.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Cooper didn't like AJ at the end, said he was a bullshit artist and he would give conspiracy theory a bad reputation through false reports like the broadcast he did on 12/31/99 saying ATMs had stopped working and Russia had launched missiles live on the air (which falsely panicked his radio audience) and his other bizarre aggressive behaviors.

That is classic disinformation put out to make all conspiracy theorists sound like tin foil wearing nut jobs. Kind of like the 'flat earthers'.

In response Alex called Bill a 'drunken liar'. He made sure Cooper was fully discredited before ATF agents shot and killed him on 11/5/2001, shortly after Cooper correctly predicted the false flag of 911 and even named Osama Bin Laden as the patsy who would be blamed for the attacks.

This was coincidently about the time Alex admited the globalists came to him with the offer to work for them (or end up like Cooper or JFK or anyone else they can't buy out)

This is a classic lesson on disinformation and a good lesson to learn now.:zombie:

Last edited: