• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes the Problem of Dark Money in Politics

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
She's waking up...

If I recall correctly, her district is literally a couple blocks square so she didn't have to do much in the way of "campaigning"...she literally was elected because low turnout in an almost entirely liberal district and she energized all 13k of her voters.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
There is also the problem of reduced ETHICS. I recall in my youth politicians could not act on Insider Information.
That now seems to be the S.O.P. the last twenty to twenty-five years if not further back and to the present.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There is also the problem of reduced ETHICS. I recall in my youth politicians could not act on Insider Information.
That now seems to be the S.O.P. the last twenty to twenty-five years if not further back and to the present.
Now they all have their "Foundation" that basically money launders for them and is their personal slush fund..and it effing tax exempt to boot!!!!!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
They’re grooming her ....somebody wants her asking these questions pretending to be the champion of the little people.
Exactly, and once again, we're being played like a fiddle

Wellsburg

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
People like AOC and Pocahontas are not playing me. I know a gun grabbing Commie social engineer when I see one.
These idiots want 70% income taxes. That would be economic collapse, nobody would be willing to work, including me.

I am the upper middle guy paying for all of this shit. Self employed, double FICA and Medicare.
Fed + state + local income taxes + health insurance + property taxes are staggering.