• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ali Schools the Media in 1967 on Live TV

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Striped of his time at the prime of his career, finally after the Supreme Court in 1970 said the gov't had to let him come back to the place he was born in addition to giving him back the titles they had stolen from him.

Essentially he was allowed to escape service based upon the idea that fighting strange people on the other side of the planet for, or as a business adventure was unjust according to his "religious" beliefs.

I need to check to see what my religion says about that? What if I don't have a religion, can a belief be enough>?
You know, just incase they re-constitutionalize the draft for 70 year olds.

Here Ali schools the media on live tv on their corrupt and constant untrue agenda ...

Way back in 1967, ....some clips after fight's post program...last 30 min of program

Last edited:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I saw him live in Florida a couple of times at public events in the 1990s and early 2000s. He was a shell of his former self. He took too many head shots and refused to go down. The promoters kept him upright in the same way Michael Jackson's people kept him going to feed the machine.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Slave Name?

Cactus was good for the TV cameras and Howard Cosell but did absolutely nothing positive for the country, nothing

my 2¢