• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

All Our Heroes Have Become Villans

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I have been a staunch and, until now, immovable supporter of President Trump. I voted for him in 2016, and again in 2020. I am absolutely convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 2020 election was stolen from him, not to mention countless other candidates throughout the country including the governor’s race in North Carolina and BOTH senatorial races in Georgia. What happened was an abomination to our Constitution and cannot be allowed to stand.

During President Trump’s first term, our nation, indeed our world, was subjected to an attack from a viral weapon developed in Wuhan, China with the help and sanction of Dr. Anthony Fauci. We knew this back in January of 2020 and there is significant evidence that it may have been intentionally released prior to that. As a result of this attack, millions of people have died needlessly, many millions more have been permanently injured, and the world’s economy has been savaged. President Trump made a valiant effort to mobilize the pharmaceutical industry to create a treatment, a “vaccine” for this bioweapon, and get it into production. As hindsight is 20-20, we now know that this was a reckless and dangerous path to follow, but at the time most of us, myself included, did not.

However, in short order it became clear that this Chinese bioweapon, Covid-19, was not as deadly as first believed, or perhaps it quickly mutated into something less deadly not long after it’s release. Nevertheless, hundreds of thousands of Americans still died, mostly elderly or compromised individuals, who otherwise would have lived had they not caught the disease. Moreover, many tens of thousands died due to inappropriate and criminally negligent medical treatment, including destroying people’s lungs with ventilators and their organs with Remdesivir. The litany of devastating errors didn’t stop there, however.

Alternative treatments, PROVEN to destroy the disease and cure nearly everyone who contracted it, were immediately shunned and banned by our own government, along with many governments around the world. Treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Was this intentional? Of course it was. The pharmaceutical companies couldn’t make billions of dollars from the treatment with these drugs, and so their lobbyists in Washington convinced [forced] our representatives and our agencies to ban anything that worked, so that they could get Emergency Use Authorization for a “vaccine” that, for all intents and purposes not only does NOT prevent the disease, but potentially destroys the God-given immune system that we all have.

All for money, and all at the expense of our lives, our hopes, our dreams, and our futures. And those of our progeny.

Now President Trump is doubling down on the “vaccine” saying that is has saved tens of millions of lives. Bullshit. The link above has a brief video of President Trump with Bill O’Reilly that is just sickening. I submit it has not saved anyone, or if it has, very very few, and the cost in lives that these “vaccines” have caused is still not, and may never be known. What we do know is that VAERS is reporting that the vaccines have already killed nearly 20,000 people just in the United States, and there have been 875,000-plus adverse reactions. What we also know is that the number of reports made to VAERS is somewhere between 1% and 10% of the actual numbers. Some are suggesting that only one in forty deaths from the “vaccine” are being reported. If this is the case, then the “vaccine” has already killed as many as the disease itself, and we have no way of knowing how many more will die from long-term complications, cancer, and other ailments due to the destruction of our immune systems.

There is virutally no possibility that President Trump has not been told this. If he has not, then he is surrounding himself with idiots and criminals and he has his head buried so deep in the sand that nothing is getting through. If he does know this, and continues to promote the “success” of the vaccines, then he is deranged and has become no better than the swamp he promised to drain. I can see no other possibility.

It breaks my heart to say that I no longer support President Trump and will not advocate for him in any way unless and until he recognizes and acknowledges the catastrophic damage that the pharmaceutical companies have done to this nation, and the intent of those promoting the “vaccine” to destroy as many lives as possible. The “vaccines” are causing blood clots, brain hemmorages, myocarditis, pericarditis, spontaneous abortions, and the evidence is mounting that they may cause sterility and birth defects. This is not news. The fact that he won’t acknowledge it, just like Fox News, Newsmax and all of the other government-owned mainstream media outlets won’t acknowledge it is what should be news.

President Trump is not only endangering all of us with his reckless disregard for the horrific injuries and deaths being caused by these “vaccines”, he is enabling the Biden administration in it’s efforts to coerce and eventually attempt to force these kill shots on those of us who will not, under any circumstances, allow that poison in our bodies or in the bodies of our children.

It now falls on each and every one of us to be our own heroes, because clearly no one is coming to save us. Indeed, it seems more and more obvious that they intend to destroy us. We MUST persevere, and we MUST save ourselves. TINVOWOOT.

Our only easy day was yesterday.

Hammer’s Thor

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is a short but good synopsis... I need not say how I feel about any of the political animals from either party... its time for a systemic overhaul...

Carroll Quigley wrote in the book Tragedy & Hope:

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies". -- Carroll Quigley

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trump was a flawed leader - I saw that right away.

He was right with some things, wrong with others, and with this double-damned Jab, he was and is very, very wrong.

I don't think he's coming back; but if he tries, we all have hard questions to ask - whether there's someone better in the mix.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
seems like there's a huge void for true conservative leaders......
but if someone wanted to pretend to be conservative, i'm sure they could wrangle a spot in a local election, with permission from the Democrats first, of course

and, imho, it's not gotten any worse, from any 'revelations', it's been worse the entire time

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
He has already admitted and stated he can't fix anything,

that it will take a higher power than him,
And that is one place he's right.

A politician cannot fix social problems.

A politician can pave roads; can collect taxes; can secure (to a reasonable degree) the nation's borders. He's supposed to enforce the laws of the land - as written and equally.

He can NOT make Nirvana; there is no easy way out of this insane pile of DEBT we've piled up. Which, BTW, is one thing he couldn't get his mind around - sound money, balanced budgets, and market interest rates.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
that it will take a higher power than him,
that would either be an officer of the military or an officer of the court

and since Jesus no longer walks on water here, we're pretty much in trouble

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
he is surrounding himself with idiots and criminals and he has his head buried so deep in the sand that nothing is getting through. If he does know this, and continues to promote the “success” of known deep state actors, then he is deranged and is no better than the swamp he promised to drain. I can see no other possibility.
geez, welcome to 2016....

....and there is no actual virus bioweapon, the bioweapon is the shot.

This has been a sophisticated psychological and biological terrorist act.

You should know who the actual terrorist are at this point after 20+years of the last psy-ops they pulled, 'war on terror'.

Which leads me to, why aren't the media ever said to be complicit in terrorism? They present knowingly false info to scare people...terrorist.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
geez, welcome to 2016....

....and there is no actual virus bioweapon, the bioweapon is the shot.

This has been a sophisticated psychological and biological terrorist act.

You should know who the actual terrorist are at this point after 20+years of the last psy-ops they pulled, 'war on terror'.

Which leads me to, why aren't the media ever said to be complicit in terrorism? They present knowingly false info to scare people...terrorist.

Exactly.... I have some good friends with 100+ I.Q.'s that refuse to look and see exactly who the enemy is... they are fervent TRUMP supporters and wont admit they themselves are being used as controlled opposition to create a narrative to legislate restrictive enactments to control individual liberty & economic frredom.... these schemes are designed to prevent an organic reorganization while protecting the wealth & assets of the upper classes from social, political & market forces....

SheepDog68

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I’ve had all the same thoughts as the OP and more! I’ve also been aware that we are at war and sometimes none of the available choices are good!

If the deep state and their agents planned to lock down the world for the next 10-15 years while they killed off 80% of the world’s population, then developing a vax that even if it kills millions is a good move militarily for this country.

I can’t tell if this is what is going on, but if you listen to Trumps actual words this becomes a viable option as to what might be going on! He is crafting his words very carefully and always emphasizes the free choice and don’t take it if you don’t want it!

If or maybe IF this is what is going on then he did save millions! The difference in this war is that most can choose if they want to be one of the casualties or not! There is plenty of information on how to treat this illness very successfully and a quality risk/benefit analysis would have everyone rightly running from all the government psychological warfare options they have been pushing!

We don’t know all the questions yet, much less the answers, but what we can see is that we have been lied to from the beginning and the folks who caused this problem are now claiming they want to fix it for us! We can also read research that shows the harm of pretty much everything they have pushed since day one!

As always IF YOU WANT TO LIVE DO YOUR RESEARCH! YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO SINCE DAY ONE!

There are those who have been in this fight since day one! They are saving people! Learn from them!

SD

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
if i ever have to lead anyone, i've never had to 'craft my words'

and you know i've played fast and vulgar with many of them, i've never crafted my words, i just speak and point and emote just a bit...

it's different here with no F to F

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
If we do this, we had bettered hope we come out on the winning side

Then LT Charles Yeager, to his wingman, after getting orders from LeMay to strafe a column of civilians streaming out of Dresden

Patton banging his Niece halfway across france

etc.

fair fight.jpg

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
My wife and I knew the vax was the bioweapon by summer 2020. They were already pimping the jab as the only way out of the scamdemic while supressing HCQ and other treatments. We also knew there would be mandates and passports. The media was already calling these ideas unhinged conspiracy theories - further confirmation that they were true.

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
seems appropriate to put this here...

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Reaction score
I have been a staunch and, until now, immovable supporter of President Trump. I voted for him in 2016, and again in 2020. I am absolutely convinced, beyond a shadow of a doubt that the 2020 election was stolen from him, not to mention countless other candidates throughout the country including the governor’s race in North Carolina and BOTH senatorial races in Georgia. What happened was an abomination to our Constitution and cannot be allowed to stand.

During President Trump’s first term, our nation, indeed our world, was subjected to an attack from a viral weapon developed in Wuhan, China with the help and sanction of Dr. Anthony Fauci. We knew this back in January of 2020 and there is significant evidence that it may have been intentionally released prior to that. As a result of this attack, millions of people have died needlessly, many millions more have been permanently injured, and the world’s economy has been savaged. President Trump made a valiant effort to mobilize the pharmaceutical industry to create a treatment, a “vaccine” for this bioweapon, and get it into production. As hindsight is 20-20, we now know that this was a reckless and dangerous path to follow, but at the time most of us, myself included, did not.

However, in short order it became clear that this Chinese bioweapon, Covid-19, was not as deadly as first believed, or perhaps it quickly mutated into something less deadly not long after it’s release. Nevertheless, hundreds of thousands of Americans still died, mostly elderly or compromised individuals, who otherwise would have lived had they not caught the disease. Moreover, many tens of thousands died due to inappropriate and criminally negligent medical treatment, including destroying people’s lungs with ventilators and their organs with Remdesivir. The litany of devastating errors didn’t stop there, however.

Alternative treatments, PROVEN to destroy the disease and cure nearly everyone who contracted it, were immediately shunned and banned by our own government, along with many governments around the world. Treatments such as Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin. Was this intentional? Of course it was. The pharmaceutical companies couldn’t make billions of dollars from the treatment with these drugs, and so their lobbyists in Washington convinced [forced] our representatives and our agencies to ban anything that worked, so that they could get Emergency Use Authorization for a “vaccine” that, for all intents and purposes not only does NOT prevent the disease, but potentially destroys the God-given immune system that we all have.

All for money, and all at the expense of our lives, our hopes, our dreams, and our futures. And those of our progeny.

Now President Trump is doubling down on the “vaccine” saying that is has saved tens of millions of lives. Bullshit. The link above has a brief video of President Trump with Bill O’Reilly that is just sickening. I submit it has not saved anyone, or if it has, very very few, and the cost in lives that these “vaccines” have caused is still not, and may never be known. What we do know is that VAERS is reporting that the vaccines have already killed nearly 20,000 people just in the United States, and there have been 875,000-plus adverse reactions. What we also know is that the number of reports made to VAERS is somewhere between 1% and 10% of the actual numbers. Some are suggesting that only one in forty deaths from the “vaccine” are being reported. If this is the case, then the “vaccine” has already killed as many as the disease itself, and we have no way of knowing how many more will die from long-term complications, cancer, and other ailments due to the destruction of our immune systems.

There is virutally no possibility that President Trump has not been told this. If he has not, then he is surrounding himself with idiots and criminals and he has his head buried so deep in the sand that nothing is getting through. If he does know this, and continues to promote the “success” of the vaccines, then he is deranged and has become no better than the swamp he promised to drain. I can see no other possibility.

It breaks my heart to say that I no longer support President Trump and will not advocate for him in any way unless and until he recognizes and acknowledges the catastrophic damage that the pharmaceutical companies have done to this nation, and the intent of those promoting the “vaccine” to destroy as many lives as possible. The “vaccines” are causing blood clots, brain hemmorages, myocarditis, pericarditis, spontaneous abortions, and the evidence is mounting that they may cause sterility and birth defects. This is not news. The fact that he won’t acknowledge it, just like Fox News, Newsmax and all of the other government-owned mainstream media outlets won’t acknowledge it is what should be news.

President Trump is not only endangering all of us with his reckless disregard for the horrific injuries and deaths being caused by these “vaccines”, he is enabling the Biden administration in it’s efforts to coerce and eventually attempt to force these kill shots on those of us who will not, under any circumstances, allow that poison in our bodies or in the bodies of our children.

It now falls on each and every one of us to be our own heroes, because clearly no one is coming to save us. Indeed, it seems more and more obvious that they intend to destroy us. We MUST persevere, and we MUST save ourselves. TINVOWOOT.

Our only easy day was yesterday.

Hammer’s Thor

Well someone was a little slow figuring things out, but I guess they finally got there.