• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

All Things Automotive: Cars, Lt Trucks, Tools, Diag Equip., More.....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Japan's Best Car Collection and Man Cave!
Shmee150

Published on Aug 15, 2018
There are great car collections, and then there's Mr Miura's collection outside of Tokyo, Japan! With some of the best hypercars on show inside a fantastic garage, we can explore and check out his unique and special line-up.

With a bias towards Ferrari, and a collection that includes the lineage of 288 GTO, F40, F50, Enzo and LaFerrari, they stand out because not one car is 'standard' so to speak. Equally, the collection includes a second Enzo, as well as the ultra rare F40 LM! Next to the cars from Maranello, we also have the 1-of-20 Lamborghini Reventon and two in the classic corner; the Miura S and 275 GTB.

Heading out to the supercar room, we can again find some very rare cars including the Lamborghini Gallardo Squadra Corse (1-of-50) and the Nismo GT-R N Attack. Further back we also find a 599 GTO, Speciale, prototype Countach and then in the other garages the original 1991 Lamborghini Formula 1 car!

It's a big thanks from me to Mr Miura for the opportunity to take a look around his magnificent collection and garage.

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
FINDING THE £10M MCLAREN F1 GTR IN LONDON!!
SOL - Supercars of London

Not only is the Atomic Teale R8 RWS BACK!! But I spend the day in London and see the MOST ridiculous cars including a £10MILLION McLaren F1 GTR!!

Subscribe For More: http://bit.ly/SubscribetoSOL

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Can the McLaren P1 Replacement Be Even Better?
Shmee150

Published on Aug 16, 2018
There is no doubt that the McLaren P1 is one of my favourite hypercars ever, and part of my inspiration to having now owned a number of McLaren models including the upcoming Senna, so when offered the opportunity to go for a short little ride in one with such a beautiful spec then I wasn't going to say no! Visiting KM Autos near to Tokyo we can take a look around the collection and showroom, featuring some incredibly impressive cars with the likes of the Bugatti Chiron, Ferrari LaFerrari, Ferrari F40 and many more, before hopping into the P1 to explore.

Split across two sides, the collection also features a particularly special McLaren MP4-12C from MSO, as well as a trio of 675LTs. There's also a regular Ferrari F40, as well as an 812superfast, 348 Spider, California T, 360 Challenge Stradale and more to have a look at.

However, the car of choice for me is by far and away the McLaren P1, finished in metallic white white red Alcantara on the interior, it's a very appropriate spec for Japan and as you can see it is looked after in prestige condition. I have come to learn during my trip to Japan that cars are kept here in fantastic condition, with a culture for precision you can see why but equally with roads that are seriously restricted in their speed limits (countryside limits of 50km/h for example).

After demonstrating the P1's Race Mode, its time to jump in for a ride to then think a little about the McLaren hypercars, their recent announcement that a future P1 will be coming (P2 anybody?), and how it connects to the Senna and Speedtail. However for the time being, the P1 holds its own spot as a technical tour de force and it's with great thanks that it was possible to join for an experience with the car.

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
How Much Does Gumball 3000 Really Cost?
Mr JWW

Published on Aug 16, 2018
My final video from Gumball 3000 2018 and it's a Q&A answering some of your questions from Instagram all about the Gumball 3000 rally!

Thumbnail by @alexpenfold

► Subscribe to MrJWW Here: http://bit.ly/1Q2RWK4

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
SNAP-ON WEDNESDAY - Post SFC Show With Tyler!
The Snap-On Tool Review

SNAP-ON WEDNESDAY - Post SFC Show With Tyler!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Should Auto Mechanics be Required to be Licensed?
HumbleMechanic

Published on Aug 18, 2018
In may places auto mechanics or auto technicians are not required to have a license to fix cars. Should we require mechanics to have a license before they can work on cars or trucks? Would forcing mechanics to have a license make things better for mechanics? How is a license different from ASE certification? Today we talk about about mechanic license!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
HOMEBALL - The Journey Home from Gumball 3000 in Tokyo!
Shmee150

It's time to reverse the Gumball 3000 at return from Japan via collecting my AMG GT R that was left at the mid-point in Italy! Having traveled with the rally from London to Toyko, I had parked my car at the half way stage in Bologna ahead of our Gumball Air flight; and that means I've got to pick it up and get it back home.

See the Ford GT shirt right here: https://shmee150.com/shop/the-ford-gt...

The European legs of the rally took us from London, UK to Chantilly, France and then to Milan, Italy. The final day went via Pagani to Bologna airport where many of the cars were then loaded into cargo planes to fly to Osaka, Japan. I left my car in Italy as a result of signing up to Gumball too late to complete the customs formalities but also the very kind offer from Mercedes-Benz Japan to run a car from them for the legs on the Japanese side; making it very easy to continue the journey in "The Beast of Nothing"!

To reverse the trip though, I departed from the hotel in Tokyo to fly all the way to London for a handful of hours to complete some admin and car tasks; signing some Ford GT paperwork, receiving my Focus RS back from Mountune, and checking on the McLaren 675LT and Aston Martin GT8 after shooting with Carwow the day before the rally started! My video putting the AMG GT R head-to-head with the Vantage GT8 and 675LT Spider is going to be coming very soon so stay tuned for that.

Then it was a flight to Italy to pick up the GT R, via seeing the Lamborghinis on display in Bologna airport, before a hotel stop ahead of the 900km drive all the way home to Frankfurt, Germany.

What a journey, what an adventure, and what an end to the 2018 Gumball 3000!

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Collecting A New McLaren 720S In The F12 TDF!
Mr JWW

It's here! Thanks to McLaren automotive we've got a new McLaren 720S as a long term loan to MrJWW for testing and sharing with you guys as always!

With a 710hp 4.0l V8 engine connected to a rapid 7-speed dual clutch gearbox - the McLaren 720S can accelerate from 0–62 mph in 2.7 seconds and 0–124 mph in 7.8 seconds! The 720S can achieve a maximum speed of 212 mph and has a 1/4 mile time of 10.3 seconds. Recent tests indicate a quarter mile time as little as 9.7 seconds. These performance figures make the car faster than most hyper cars. The 720S's handling is improved with McLaren's Proactive Chassis Control 2, which is the result of five years of research at the University of Cambridge by PhD students. The 720S also comes with Variable Drift Mode, which manipulates the stability control to help drift the car!

► Subscribe to MrJWW Here: http://bit.ly/1Q2RWK4

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
New Snap On Tools, Snap On Battery Ratchet and 3/4 Inch Ratchet.
Koon Trucking

Published on Aug 17, 2018
Got some new Snap On tools, 1/4” battery ratchet and a new 3/4” bran-used ratchet plus Bill got some cools stuff !
Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many videos I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Matco Madness !! Featured tool of the week: Wrench Set and Spring Crow Feet
Koon Trucking

Matco Tools: featured tools of the week, wrench set and spring crowfeet.

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many videos I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
DIESEL RAT RODS UNLEASHED 2018. ABSOLUTE RAT ROD INSANITY
diesel truck authority

The absolute best of the best diesel rat rods. #dieselratrod #ratrod #ratrods

BEST DIESELS of insta

I do NOT own the video materials and all credits belong righteous owners. Incase of further credits or copyright issues please email us DIESELTRUCKAUTHORITY1@GMAIL.COM

DISCLAIMER:
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."

The materials are used for illustrative and exemplification reasons, also quoting in order to recombine elements to make a new work. The original works were altered quantitatively or qualitatively and the video does not compete with the market for the original works. There were used small portions of the materials in a new context and expression for illustrative reasons only.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Kingston Show 8-5-18
37spiker

Published on Aug 5, 2018
Well, the rain finally left, but the heat and humidity didn’t. A great showing of cars and spectators were on hand at the Kingston, N.H. car show. It’s amazing how many cars show up when an event is held this way. The people who bring their cars to the event don’t pay, and the spectators do. What a novel idea. Congrats to the Olde Tyme Cruisin car club for their great event. And yes, that’s the way it’s spelled..

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I Did My First Oil Change with a Lamborghini Gallardo!
Shmee150

Published on Aug 19, 2018
My first experience doing an oil change service, and with a Lamborghini too! Join me at GC Motors, part of the Mobil1 Workshop Programme, to bring the Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder into the garage to complete the oil change with their skills and help.

Mobil1 invited me to join them to celebrate the Workshop Programme reaching 3,000 members across Europe, featuring independent garages like GC Motors in Harrogate, Yorkshire. Being a member of the programme offers access to products, technical help and the latest information as part of a supportive community. Although not exclusive to supercars, it seemed like the perfect opportunity to have a go myself with a Lamborghini!

The Lamborghini Gallardo featured prominently in the early days of the Shmee150 channel, a hugely successful model for the Italian manufacturer. With cars of this nature it is important to ensure they are kept in correct running order, and an element of that is having the service work carried out by a trustworth location; hence the introduction of the Mobil1 Workshop Programme.

Thanks to Mobil1 for supporting this video, and to GC Motors for hosting my visit. Carrying out my first ever oil service was certainly an experience, but clearly having the knowledge to know exactly what to do for every type of vehicle makes it substantially more complicated, hence the resources available through the programme. https://www.mobil1.co.uk/

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Capri SAE Thin Wrenches, How Do They Measure Up?!?!?
Bearded Seabee82

A little bit better look at the Capri SAE thin wrenches and how they measure up against a number of other wrenches.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
TOP TEN SNAP ON HAND TOOLS PT. 1 sold on my truck
Haasl tools

TOP TEN SNAP ON HAND TOOLS PT. 1 sold on my truck

CAMERA
https://amzn.to/2Mrn0sX

My name is Jermey I am a snap on dealer in central Wisconsin, I love to do these videos to give you a little sneak peak into the snap on life. I appreciate all of your support. I have been a franchisee since 2011. My helper “Tracker” comes to work with me every day. You can see him in the videos from time to time sleeping or what ever working dogs do… he is a blast to have along and the customers love that he greets them every week. Along with Tracker I have an assistant named Jamie that also works Mon-Fri with me. Some times she is on the truck other times she runs our sprinter truck. I hope you like our videos and if you do please subscribe and don’t ever be afraid to comment. Thank you once again!!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
SEPTEMBER SNAP ON 2018 HOT TOOLS AND NEW TOOLS
Haasl tools

Published on Aug 20, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
THIS is the New BMW M5 Competition! | TEST DRIVE
Shmee150

This is the new BMW M5 Competition and everything you could possibly want to know about it! From a full in-depth walkaround to pushing hard on the Ascari circuit and driving on mountain roads. The M5 Competition features a number of upgrades over the regular model, including a bump to 625hp, but how does that translate to the experience driving the super saloon?

Upon arrival at the Ascari Race Resort in southern Spain, we can quickly take an introduction to the new M5 Competition before it's time to prepare for the race track. Out on track it's giving chase to Joel Eriksson (BMW Works DTM driver), as we get to explore the different configurations and driving modes, before having a little bit of fun!

Getting back into the paddock, we have the opportunity to run over everything in significantly more detail; to discuss all of the changes and new features. Powered by the 4.4l Twinpower turbo V8, now making 625hp and 850nm, there is no question the pace is there, but is the driving experience?

To find out, let's also head out onto the local roads including some tight twisties to get a better feel in a more day to day environment. Upon return, lastly, it's time to explore the full interior in more detail to wrap up our full look at the new BMW M5 Competition.

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
IT'S GONE! Farewell to My BMW M5
Shmee150

Published on Aug 22, 2018
The BMW M5's time in my garage sadly comes to an end and it is time to say farewell to the super saloon! After 13,000km driving over a few months that have flown by, the car has featured in all sorts of trips, visits, and videos along the way. I'm going to miss it, will you?

I picked up the M5 as a long term loaner from BMW M back in May at the BMW Welt in Munich. The aim was to open doors to access all sorts of new content including the visit to the Welt, the factory where it was built, the Driving Academy in Maissach, the M Studio and so much more along the way.

Then with some upgrades including the BMW Individual parts and then the M Performance Parts installed we really personalised the car. I've really got to know the M5 along the way, testing and discovering the M xDrive system as well as the M smile that results. Naturally I'm sad to return to car back to base but it's been a great journey along the way.

For my final drive back to Garching, near Munich, I stopped for a visit to Christ Wash Systems who set up a very special Shmee150 Car Wash to demonstrate their systems and prepare the car for its return. Find out more at http://www.christ-ag.com and http://www.christ-carwash-shop.de

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
All Timers 8-20-18
37spiker

Finally, the weather was perfect and so were the cars. the yearly Monday event went off without a hitch in Haverhill, Mass.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
San Dimas Shine It! Show It! Car Show 2018
Bryan B - USAutos98

Known about this show for a couple years now, but finally made it to their 25th Anniversary show. A good selection of street rods and classic cars from around the San Gabriel Valley. We even got to see some traditional hot rods from the Early Ford Store from down the street!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This Ferrari GTO is the most valuable car ever auctioned. It sold for $48 million

1962-ferrari.jpg

A 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO sold for $48.4 million at RM Sotheby's annual Monterey collector car sale. All 36 of the 250 GTOs ever made are still running and their ownership has created a very exclusive club. Ferrari 250 owners know one another and sometimes get together for road rallies.

The record-setting GTO that sold at the RM Sotheby's auction on Saturday won the 1962 Italian GT championship, and notched over 15 race victories from 1962 to 1965. Among its drivers were Phil Hill, who is most famous as the first American to be a Formula 1 World Champion.

This particular GTO was only the third one built, but it was given a new body in 1963, incorporating design changes for improved aerodynamics and handling. This made the car better suited for an upcoming race, the Targa Florio in Sicily, that took place on winding roads demanding quick cornering.

FoxNews

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
New Kia Forte, Cadillac Escalade Turns 20 - Autoline Daily 2426
Autoline Network

Published on Aug 31, 2018
0:29 Cadillac Escalade Turns 20
1:17 First Impressions: New Kia Forte
2:41 Indian Motorcycles Gets Automotive Tech
3:20 Formula E Working on Off-Road Series
4:00 Roush Turns the Mustang Up to 11
5:09 Progress of High Octane Fuel Standard

Story Links:
- Cadillac Escalade: https://media.cadillac.com/media/us/e...

- Indian Technology: https://www.indianmotorcycle.com/en-u...

- Extreme E: https://www.autoblog.com/2018/08/30/e...

- Roush Mustang: https://www.autoblog.com/2018/08/30/r...

- To read the transcript for today's show click here: http://www.autoline.tv/daily/?p=57094...

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/autolinenet...
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Autoline
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/autolinenetwork

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
2019 GMC Sierra Denali – The Most Clever Tailgate In The Segment
Redline Reviews

Published on Aug 27, 2018
Follow us on social channels below:
Instagram: redline_reviews
Facebook: www.facebook.com/2Redline

With handsome new styling, a plethora of innovated new bed tricks, and a wide variety of engines to choose from, the all-new 2019 GMC Sierra differentiates itself in a way that will impress owners who actually plan to use it as a truck. Unfortunately, those looking for the most luxurious and tech heavy cabin will find something to be desired but if that's not a priority for you, the 2019 Sierra Denali is well worth a look if you want a familiar and very refined truck in your driveway.