• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

All Things Automotive: Cars, Lt Trucks, Tools, Diag Equip., More.....

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Visiting Salomondrin's Garage and Raptor S Test Drive!
Shmee150

Published on Sep 1, 2018
Back in LA and visiting Salomondrin to check out his garages, and see his brand new Raptor S! It's been a while since Alejandro and I caught up, but of course I had to stop by one of the most famous driveways of YouTube for a catchup and full garage update.

Having just launched the new Raptor S, a project with Galpin Auto Sports that's limited to 25 cars, after exploring the garages it's time to check it out in more detail. Currently in the driveway Ale has the Porsche Carrera GT, McLaren 720S, AMG GT R, Rolls-Royce Ghost, Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Smart, E63 Estate, VW Beetle RSi, oh and a casual Lamborghini Reventon.

The Raptor S takes a Ford Raptor and dials it up with an extra 150hp, Rolls-Royce style interior, widebody package, new wheels and just about everything you can think of!

Great to hang out with Ale and the team, be sure to follow them if you don't already: http://youtube.com/asalomondrin

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
$2.5M Ferrari F60 America - The Unicorn! | SPOTTED
Shmee150

Published on Aug 29, 2018
I found a unicorn! The Ferrari F60 America is a fantastically rare supercar with only 10 built in total at a cost of $2.5 million each. During final loading and departures from Pebble Beach and the end of Car Week, we can check out what cars are around and being put into trucks to make their journey's home - including two Bugatti Chirons amongst the classics.

With cars arriving for the events from around the world, it's a huge logistics operation to pack them all back into trucks to be returned back to where they came. You have a whole host of classics that have been on display at Pebble Beach, from the likes of the Ferrari 250 models like the California Spyder and Testarossa, to Ford GT40s. Then mix in an array of the latest models like the Ferrari F12tdf, 812superfast, Ford GT and W Motors Fenyr and you have quite an eclectic mix of cars to explore - totally to quite frankly ludicrous sums of money.

However, my favourite has to be the excruciatingly rare and beautiful Ferrari F60 America. The model was launched during the Ferrari 60th anniversary celebrations in Los Angeles back in late 2014 - an event I attended at the time. I have since seen one in the launch blue paintwork on road test in Maranello but it's always fantastic to discover another.

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Convincing Him To BUY A LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR!
Seb Delanney

Published on Sep 1, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ford F-150, Ram 1500 and Chevy Silverado: Battle for Pickup Truck Supremacy | Edmunds Video
Edmunds

Published on Aug 30, 2018
Director of Testing Dan Edmunds, Staff Writer Travis Langness and Special Correspondent Elana Scherr put America's top-selling vehicles through the ringer. We test the Chevrolet Silverado, Ford F-150 and Ram 1500 at the track, break down the differences between the interiors and even load an ATV into each truck's bed. We drove them in the city, drove them on the highway, towed a big Airstream trailer, and spent hundreds of miles behind the wheel of all three trucks to see which one comes out on top. Will the top-rated Ram 1500, the best-selling Ford F-150, or will the all-new Chevy Silverado be the new champ?

Q: What's under the hood?
A: The Ram 1500 we used for this test has a 5.7-liter V8 (395 horsepower, 410 lb-ft of torque). The F-150 we tested had Ford's 3.5-liter turbocharged V6 (375 hp, 470 lb-ft). The Chevy Silverado in our test came with the 5.3-liter V8 (355 hp, 383 lb-ft).

Q: Which truck is the quickest to 60 mph?
A: Of the three trucks we tested, the Ford F-150 was the quickest. It did the 0-60 mph sprint in just 6.2 seconds. The Ram 1500 was second with a time of 6.5 seconds, while the Silverado came in at 7.0 seconds. Notably, the Silverado was equipped with the 5.3-liter V8 rather than the range-topping 6.2-liter engine. In previous tests, a last-gen Silverado with the 6.2-liter was capable of hitting 60 mph in 6.4 seconds.

Q: Which one is the best truck? The Silverado, the Ram or the F-150?
A: In our test, we found that the Ram edged out the F-150 and the Silverado in almost every category. The interior quality, powertrain and comfort were all excellent. The Silverado and the F-150 still have a lot going for them, but if it were our money, we'd pick the Ram.

Read our review of the 2019 Ram 1500 here: https://www.edmunds.com/ram/1500/2019/

Edmunds – we help you find your perfect car with unbiased and useful reviews, advice, pricing and tools. Visit us at https://www.edmunds.com/.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Downtown Manchester Car Show 9-1-18
37spiker

Published on Sep 1, 2018
Wow, it's been about 15 years since we've been to the downtown Manchester car show. What a show, and thousands of spectators. We saw plenty of cars for the first time today. We left the show and headed to the Mustang Nationals event about 12 miles away at the Budweiser Plant. (Next video).

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Brighton Speed Trials 2018 part 1 of 2
Nick Pettitt

Published on Sep 1, 2018
A great day at Brighton's Madeira Drive for the annual Speed Trials

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Brighton Speed Trials 2018 part 2 of 2
Nick Pettitt

Published on Sep 1, 2018
more action from the Brighton Speed Trials featuring the bikes

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
SNAP-ON Tool Box Harbor Freight Tools And Opinions
802 Diesel Crew

Published on Sep 1, 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
MATCO TOOLS: GAW Drawing For $400.00 In Free Tools
Koon Trucking

Published on Sep 1, 2018
Matco Truck (our local dealer Michael Cummings) is having a drawing for $400.00 in free tools ! Check it out !
Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many videos I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
V-4 Custom Motorcycles !

JAWA TINO
Published on Sep 3, 2018
Custom bikes with V4 engines - compilation with original sound.

We do NOT own the video materials and all credits belong to respectful owners. In case of copyright issues, please contact us immediately for further credits or clip delete.

DISCLAIMER:
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing."
The materials are used for illustrative and exemplification reasons, also quoting in order to recombine elements to make a new work.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Totally Shocking Exhibition Motorcycles
Motorbikes Style

Published on Aug 29, 2018
#bike#motorcycle#extreme#daytona#bikeweek#2018#

In this video you can see some of most expensive, coolest and most powerfull motorcycles. These motorbikes are not freely available, but made on order. This Totally Shocking Exhibition Motorcycles you can see every year on the Daytona bike week show in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA and on the other Bike weeks in the whole world.

Thank you for watching!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
1977 Lotus Esprit - Jay Leno's Garage
Jay Leno's Garage

Published on Sep 2, 2018
This one-owner Lotus Esprit is unlike any other you've seen on the road! Jason and Detlef Claudius have been maintaining and modifying this 300 horsepower wedge since it was bought new in '77.
» Subscribe: http://bit.ly/JLGSubscribe
» Visit the Official Site: http://bit.ly/JLGOfficialSite

THE BEST OF JAY LENO'S GARAGE
» Exclusive First Looks: http://bit.ly/JLGExclusives
» Ultra Rare Supercars: http://bit.ly/JLGSupercars
» Jay's Book Club: http://bit.ly/JLGBookClub

JAY LENO'S GARAGE ON SOCIAL
Facebook: http://facebook.com/JayLenosGarage
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LenosGarage
Instagram: http://instagram.com/jaylenosgarage/

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
TOP TEN SNAP ON HAND TOOLS PART TWO
Haasl tools

Published on Aug 23, 2018
I dont understand how Snap on keeps their market share with their prices, Ive used craftsman and husky for decades , much cheaper, matter of fact just returned a bad 3/8 drive to hd no problem they replaced it

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I dont understand how Snap on keeps their market share with their prices, Ive used craftsman and husky for decades , much cheaper, matter of fact just returned a bad 3/8 drive to hd no problem they replaced it

When I worked my box had Snap On, Mac, Matco, Cornwell, Craftsman, Husky, Klein, and a bunch of others. I think snap on was probably the best made back then but the others worked pretty good to as long as I didn't beat up on them too much. I do think that the quality of snap on has come way down in the past 20 years but so has the quality of the others.

As for snap on keeping a market share it's because they are very convenient & easy to deal with for shop mechanics. They come to your door (in some cases to your house), they have several types of credit, you can do trade ins with them and they back their product. They will also keep their eyes out for any thing used you may be looking for.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Cars and Coffee 9-2-18
37spiker

Published on Sep 2, 2018
What a huge turnout. Once a month, for 3 hours (8am to 11am) on Sunday morning, they hold Cars and Coffee at Fox Run Mall, in Newington, N.H. The people holding the event say, "if you like your wheels, bring it". So there is a wide variety of rides, exotics, muscle cars, tuners, motorcycles, vendors , and tons of spectators. It's a neat happening if you're into wheels of all kinds. And there were some BIG BUCKS cars.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ventura Nationals 2018 - Drive-Ins Part 1
Bryan B - USAutos98

Published on Sep 3, 2018
We've been waiting the past five years to go to the Ventura Nationals, and we finally did it! The best part of the Ventura Nationals weekend is the Saturday show. This is probably one of the biggest traditional hot rod/rockabilly car events in Southern California, and we were happy to get there early to watch a large amount of cars drive in! Thanks to Wes Nielson of the Daily Driver Project for maximizing our experience at Ventura, and to everyone who helped organized this show!

Highlights:
2:11 - Unusual show rod
3:29 - Sonny Vasquez 1949 Buick
4:28 - The Dino Special Ford Track Roadster
4:50 - Henry J Gasser
6:12 - Lost Angels Children's Project giveaway Buick Riviera
8:25 - 1964 Chevrolet Impala Lowrider hitting switches
9:01 - 1935 Ford
9:21 - 1941 Buick Lead Sled
11:10 - Lead Sled
12:51 - Ford Shoebox Kustom
13:46 - 1934 Ford 3-Window Coupe
15:26 - 1954 Lincoln and 1955 Chevrolet
15:28 - Pontiac powered 1929 Ford
15:59 - 1951 Mercury Lead Sled

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
STILL THE TOP OF THE STOCK - THE 2018 A/STOCKER SHOOTOUT
CompetitionPlusTV

Published on Sep 2, 2018
Behold the A/Stocker, the traditional top of the food chain for the traditional Stockers. Each year at the NHRA U.S. Nationals, a fraternity of fearless monster-tamers get together to determine who is the baddest of the baddest amongst their beastly Stockers. This year there are EIGHT A/Stock entries ready to shift it out to determine the king of this jungle. Who will you ride with?

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Amesies Automotive Corner Podcast Episode 2
Amesie's Automotive Corner

Published on Sep 3, 2018
In the official second podcast on the Amesie's Automotive Corner channel, we discuss the new 2020 Ford Bronco, future classic cars that will rise in value, the new YouTube subscriber page and algorithm and a story from the past. The full timeline for the video is below:
The Tech Legend channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOQ0...

00:15 - The host and guest of the podcast.
00:45 - The older Ford Bronco and Amesie
03:00 - The new 2020 Ford Bronco
04:00 - Car manufacturers bringing back old model names & designs.
10:44 - Lancia Thema with Ferrari engine.
12:30 - Alfa Romeo Busso v6.
14:45 - Amesie's AE86.
16:45 - The SAAB 9-5 engine connector.
21:14 - Don't make me come down there.
24:20 - YouTube subscriber page.
26:50 - Reasons for not discussing politics.
32:05 - Amesie childhood story.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Hellcat KILLER! | 1953 Belair Sleeper
1320video

Published on Jun 6, 2018
SCT Dallas did not disappoint with the old school muscle this year! Not only did this 1953 Belair THROW DOWN, but it does so in sleeper status. Besides the intercooler out front, the old green color with the patina on top along with the old smoothie wheels, this car is very unsuspecting. It was a blast to watch this thing not only take down TWO Hellcats, but an R35 GTR as well! The cherry on top to this video was a race between the Belair and an old Hemi Cuda that just happened to be one of the closest races we have filmed! Cannot wait to see this car later this year!
————————————————————————————————————
Check out more videos from this event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Rej...
Watch more of our recent & related videos!:
--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLxqG...
--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kZTN...
--- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-prh...
1320Video is your #1 source for Street Car videos! Check us out at http://www.1320video.com !

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ventura Nationals 2018 - Drive-Ins Part 2
Bryan B - USAutos98

Published on Sep 3, 2018
Even more of the cars at the 2018 Ventura Nationals driving into the Ventura Fairgrounds. Some of the most exciting cars were in this part of the roll-ins! Stay tuned for a video inside the Hop Up Magazine Hall.

Highlights:
3:05 - Howard Gribble's 1964 Chevrolet Impala "Bloody Mary"
3:42 - Brian Neu's 1958 Ford Edselero
4:57 - Chopped and channeled 1936 Ford Pickup Truck
5:28 - 1953 Chevrolet Kustom
8:27 - 1947 Ford Lead Sled
8:53 - 1950's style Ford Model T
9:21 - Rod Davis' 1939 Mercury
9:33 - Yenry Herrera's 1940 Mercury
10:42 - Shortened Chevrolet Camaro wagon
11:11 - Unusual custom
11:43 - 1932 Ford Roadster
12:14 - Chevrolet Pickup Truck Kustom
12:41 - Chevrolet Pickup Truck Kustom
13:00 - 1951 Cadillac Kustom (2016 Ventura Nationals giveaway car)
14:00 - Chopped and channeled 1954 Chevrolet
15:00 - Chopped 1949 Ford Shoebox Lead Sled
16:00 - Ford Rat Rod
16:17 - Ford Model A Coupe traditional hot rod

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Intro to the Automotive Scope,Basic Theory and Uses in Auto Repair
Flat Rate Master

Published on Sep 4, 2018
In this video, I discuss the theory, and basic operation of DSO, Digital Storage Oscilloscope, a little history, options on equipment and the many uses of a scope. The Rest of the Videos is this series will be hooking to a vehicle and using the scope.

Free Software available at
https://www.picoauto.com/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Craftsman Comes BACK to USA: thoughts on a new beginning.
Garnett-Tools

Published on Sep 2, 2018
After years of offering sub-par tools , Craftsman comes back to USA.

When it comes to the tool industry, Sears' craftsman brand was once a force to be reckoned with, from offering a wide variety of quality shop tools that would last forever, to their affordable yet functional USA made hand tools. Yes, Craftsman used to dance around conversations with the mechanically inclined and the DIY crowds alike as if they were going out of style but that day did come. It came in the form of corporate big shots wanting to further expand their profit margin, and once the lure of USA made disappeared from the iconic brand people were quick to realise the difference in quality. Which is exactly why the last couple decades of Craftsman's history is embodied by the feeling of distrust from consumers. So after years of customers flocking to competitors for lower prices, Stanley Black and Decker stepped in and bought the brand at the low low cost of a Billion dollars and today were finally getting a slight glimmer of what might be in store for the future of the new Craftsman holds. Finally the day has come that Craftsman Comes back to USA!

#craftsmantools #craftsmanlaunch #craftsman
★☆★ THE DETAILS ★☆★

Check out what Lowe's has here - https://www.lowes.com/b/craftsman.html

The New Craftsman Website - https://www.craftsman.com/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What's Going on With Craftsman Tools in 2018
Justin Dow

Published on Sep 1, 2018
Now there has been word going around for the last 12 months that Stanley and Black & Decker not only purchased the rights to MAC tools, but they also purchased the rights to Craftsman tools. Now from what I know they are supposed to be bringing Craftsman Tool Manufacturing back to the USA. This remains to be seen. My question is.... If this happens will MAC start Carrying Craftsman tools on the Tool Truck? & Since Wall Mart Sells Stanley will Craftsman Tools and Black & Decker be sold at Wall Mart locations? Time will tell I suppose.

CNBC Craftsman Tools/Stanley/ Black & Decker:

Now there has been word going around for the last 12 months that Stanley and Black & Decker not only purchased the rights to MAC tools, but they also purchased the rights to Craftsman tools. Now from what I know they are supposed to be bringing Craftsman Tool Manufacturing back to the USA. This remains to be seen. My question is.... If this happens will MAC start Carrying Craftsman tools on the Tool Truck? & Since Wall Mart Sells Stanley will Craftsman Tools and Black & Decker be sold at Wall Mart locations? Time will tell I suppose.

Stanley Black & Decker Craftsman Discussion Forum:

https://www.protoolreviews.com/news/s...

What's Happening with Craftsman Tool's & Their Warranty:

https://savingmoney.thefuntimesguide....

Craftsman Tools Now available at Lowe's:

https://www.consumerreports.org/tools...

Video/ Craftsman Tool's/Sears Closing Everywhere/ What's going on with Craftsman Tool's?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGcp...

Stanley Black & Decker Craftsman Discussion Forum:

https://www.protoolreviews.com/news/s...

What's Happening with Craftsman Tool's & Their Warranty:

https://savingmoney.thefuntimesguide....

Craftsman Tools Now available at Lowe's:

https://www.consumerreports.org/tools...

Video/ Craftsman Tool's/Sears Closing Everywhere/ What's going on with Craftsman Tool's?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvGcp...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ventura Nationals 2018 - Hop Up Magazine Hall
Bryan B - USAutos98

Published on Sep 3, 2018
The addition of the Hop Up Hall in the 2016 Ventura Nationals is probably one of the best things that could have happened to make the show even better! The Hop Up hall features traditionally built hot rods and some Kustoms, which were all top-notch builds from all around. One participant even drove all the way from Wisconsin! The Hop Up hall is one of the big reasons we were drawn to the Ventura Nationals, and hopefully it will be a permanent feature for this event!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
#snapon #toolboxtour Snap on Epiq 68 Toolbox Tour !!! 9-5-2018
JUSTIN ATV

Published on Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for checking out my toolbox tour. If you see anything that you want a part number for let me know in the comment section.

The Toolbox Widget is a modular and smarter way to organize your tools in your tool box. Every widget is made with a strong neodymium magnet in its base that holds your widget in place.
https://www.toolboxwidget.com?ref=5b6...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Hot Rodded Old School 1929 Ford Model A Roadster caught in the Texas rain
samspace81

Published on Sep 9, 2018
Traditional Hot Rod, 1929 Ford Model A Roadster powered by a beautiful Buick Nailhead V8, riding on bent spoke wheels & sporting Henry Ford steel front to back. Cool guy for sure owns this! I didn't get to talk with him because it was pouring rain, he got busy! Check out the details of this retro roadster!

I filmed this car in Emory, Texas at the annual classic cars at the square. They had a great turnout even though it was raining on & off. Eventually the clouds opened up and a gully washer came down! I stayed outside and kept the camera rolling.

Hot Rods, classic cars, customs, street rods, classic trucks, road tests, test drives, car reviews, car shows, anything COOL and car related, I'm in! Thanks for watching & subscribing to Samspace81

Follow me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/samspace81/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Main Street Car Show 2018
Rodder Files

Published on Sep 7, 2018
Main Street Car Show Bash in El Segundo Ca. Was off the Hook here is the 1st Half of the Roll in of all the Awesome Cars in Attendance there was a few Hundred rides and i got there early to try and capture all of them ;) Part 1
#rodderfiles
#sincityrodderfiles
StrtRodder100Tv. 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Granite State Street Rodders Cruise 9-8-18
37spiker

Published on Sep 8, 2018
A great turnout tonight at the last of the season, Granite State Street Rodders Cruise Night, held in Rochester, New Hampshire. It was a cool and crisp night and felt like a fall evening. Everyone was having a great time.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
My First Drive in a KOENIGSEGG REGERA!
Shmee150

Published on Sep 9, 2018
The Koenigsegg Regera, and a day I've been dreaming for with an opportunity to jump behind the wheel to experience the latest megacar! With huge thanks to the owner, @dan_am_i, we can explore everything there is to know about this game-changer from the inside out.

Let's get started in the garage, surrounded by the most epic of cars including the Koenigsegg Agera FE Thor, two Pagani Zonda Cinques, a further Zonda Tricolore, Huayra BC and a Lamborghini Centenario - just some of the collection! Then focusing on the Regera, we can take in all of the details with a walkaround, including the robotised body panels controlled from the key fob, discussing Koenigsegg's Direct Drive system and lack of gearbox, and running over the insane headline performance numbers

Next is jumping in to the car in convoy with two further Koenigseggs to discover more what this technology is like on the road. Joined by the Agera RS Draken and FE Vader, it's quite a cruise as I get to experience what the Regera offers to just a small extent on the road given the immense capabilities it carries. We're just scratching on the surface but it feels immediately like the price tag it carries.

I cannot say thanks enough to @dan_am_i for the opportunity to view his incredible car collection and the chance to get behind the wheel of this unbelievable machine. Please do give him a follow if you'd like to see more of the cars and what's coming in future! http://instagram.com/dan_am_i

Please accept my apologies for the wind noise driving open topped; but I couldn't possibly not have the roof off with the beautiful weather in the OC!

Thanks for watching, Tim

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode