• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

All Wars are Bankers' Wars

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
NAW, originally, before banksters, ALL wars were religious wars.
Love thy neighbor, BUT shoot his ass, if he doesn't like your religion !!!:angry then happy::totally steamed::shit happens::rotf::rotf::rotf:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
It is a piece of garbage, produced by a professional charlatan. They have been leading groupies in circles to nowhere for 150 years.
Seriously though, what do you really think of it secretary Paulson? lol

Seeker
Reaction score
Seriously though, what do you really think of it secretary Paulson? lol

William T. Still is a charlantan. He knows absolutely about the subject. He never seen the inside of a library. He never studied (or read anything on) the history of banking.

He (and hundreds of others Ellen Brown, Gee Ed Griffing, Henderson) makes money off ignorant groupies. These ignorant groupies read what these charlatans feed them, and they imagine they know something.

question:
Why is it that Representative Charles Lindbergh voted YES to the federal reserve bill ? and why hasn't any of these pick-pockets and shop-lifters told ye that tid-bit ?

Henry Paulson:
The truth is, you can learn a lot more about the Fed from the St. Louis website than 100 of these conspiracy books ---compared to nothing even the Fed website is a lot

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
:trolls:

Seeker
Reaction score
Your ignorance is bliss to you; but only to you.
You don't have the pre-requisite knowledge, so you swallow like cum the garbage that Bill Still feeds you.
None of ye groupies would ever dare to read actual history.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
POINT OF VIEW.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Bashing on G. Edward...now that's a way to rile some up in these parts. Not quite as bad as dissin' Dr. Paul, but not likely to lead to a bromance either. lol

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Damn, now that there is a toxic ego.

Seeker
Reaction score
Bashing on G. Edward
Why the religious attachment ?
The Griffin from Jekyl island was a plagiarist (a pick-pocket) at best. He copy/pasted his wisdon-knowledge from Eustace Mullins who did actual research. Knowing this is not bashing. Being attached to a charlatan is a shortcoming. Anyone who knows anything about the history of the Fed, and banking in general, can instantly see that Griffin, Brown, Still, Henderson (isn't he in Argentina ?) are just in-it-for-the-money conmen.

b) this forum seems to be "Gold is Money" ---Griffin was an advocate of printing-press paper money, as long as some private corporation operates the printing press. Why the idolizing of a printing-press advocate ?

c) as for Paul ---he did make a good comic relief in 2008.
In the 1980s he he tried his luck with the Libertarians, but then he saw where the butter is, and joined the Republican party

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
What religious attachment would that be? I like Griffin, doesn't mean I want to have his babies. lol

Andy Jackson was a dick to native Americans, I still admired the man for his resolve and toughness.

Just ignoring your comments about Dr. Paul. ...it's for the best.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Oh look, here's two of your groupies.

trolls header.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
789 been here since 2013 and only 73 posts to his sock puppet?

Don't just come here telling everyone how stupid they are. Prove up.

If you got something to say, say it and prove it!

Your words are nothing but trash and teach nobody anything.

Seeker
Reaction score
You were afraid to learn in 2013, you are afraid to learn today. You are still religiously attached to some idol like charlatan Griffin or Still. As we learned on the horse farm there is just no helping you. But why is it that ye are upset with me for telling ye that some pick-pocket made a fool of you ? Why not be upset with the shoplifters ? Like the man wrote, it is very easy to fool groupies, but impossible to detach them from their idols.

Most of those daily posts are just posts, without substance.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You were afraid to learn in 2013, you are afraid to learn today. You are still religiously attached to some idol like charlatan Griffin or Still. As we learned on the horse farm there is just no helping you. But why is it that ye are upset with me for telling ye that some pick-pocket made a fool of you ? Why not be upset with the shoplifters ? Like the man wrote, it is very easy to fool groupies, but impossible to detach them from their idols.

Most of those daily posts are just posts, without substance.

Hey we are listening, what is your mssg besides the cheap shots?

Seeker
Reaction score
the cheap shots?
Ye are the ones sending money to conmen like Henderson. In 2013 I already posted an article about the charlatans who invented a mythological Lincoln (scorpio was afraid to read it). Two weeks ago I posted a link where you may start learning about how the charlatans like Griffin from Jekyll island lied to ye about the federal reserve.

Here you can learn how the professional liars lied to you about banking in the U.S. in 19th century:

===============
Hitler probably had good reason to lock up those Germans
"I did not and do not even today, for understandable reasons, wish to reveal that from October 1928 the two largest regular contributors to the Nazi Party were the general managers of two of the largest Berlin banks, both of Jewish faith, and one of them the leader of Zionism in Germany."

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh fun reading...

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Ye are the ones sending money to conmen like Henderson. In 2013 I already posted an article about the charlatans who invented a mythological Lincoln (scorpio was afraid to read it). Two weeks ago I posted a link where you may start learning about how the charlatans like Griffin from Jekyll island lied to ye about the federal reserve.

Here you can learn how the professional liars lied to you about banking in the U.S. in 19th century:

===============
Hitler probably had good reason to lock up those Germans
Who's Henderson? Never heard of the guy.

Ya, they did not attend the big heil Hitler rally.
It was a police state. Almost like what they have in store for us today; Hint, it's the same people doing it.

Last edited:

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
789 been here since 2013 and only 73 posts to his sock puppet?

If you got something to say, say it and prove it!

Your words are nothing but trash and teach nobody anything.

That's a good reason to never have censorship. Let 789 keep digging.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
William T. Still is a charlantan. He knows absolutely about the subject. He never seen the inside of a library. He never studied (or read anything on) the history of banking.

He (and hundreds of others Ellen Brown, Gee Ed Griffing, Henderson) makes money off ignorant groupies. These ignorant groupies read what these charlatans feed them, and they imagine they know something.

question:
Why is it that Representative Charles Lindbergh voted YES to the federal reserve bill ? and why hasn't any of these pick-pockets and shop-lifters told ye that tid-bit ?

Henry Paulson:
The truth is, you can learn a lot more about the Fed from the St. Louis website than 100 of these conspiracy books ---compared to nothing even the Fed website is a lot

Very strong opinions you have towards these particular individuals. There are valid points made by them in regards to the shroud of secrecy involving the inception of the FEDERAL RESERVE BANK and BANK OF ENGLAND. Why is it you resort to personal attacks to change one's mind?

My guess about Rep Lindbergh, he didn't want to end up like Senator Louis McFadden. Or was it he was duped by the title FEDERAL RESERVE like the rest of the American public? Or maybe it was passed under duress as the US Gov't had already been bailed out by the Morgan House 6 years prior.

Please continue on, this should be fun...

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It is a piece of garbage, produced by a professional charlatan. They have been leading groupies in circles to nowhere for 150 years.
YOUR PROBLEM IS OBVIOUS
Head_up_ass.jpg

Seeker
Reaction score
YOUR PROBLEM IS OBVIOUS
According to the picture you posted, your rectum is the source of your learning. Couldn't have said it better.

But, would you be brave enough to pull your head out of your rectum ?

Seeker
Reaction score
My guess about Rep Lindbergh
The point that zoomed right over you head is: anyone who reads the actual story of the federal reserve, comes accross the vote in the House on the bill very early.
The subhuman garbage from whom the groupies acquired their wisdom knowledge about the Fed, obviously never dared to go near the Record. If Gee Ed Griffind had ever seen the inside of a library, if this creature from Jekyll island ever read the story of the Fed, he would have known that Lindbergh voted for the bill.

Dumb groupies are easy victims of professional liars; and they develop religious attachment to professional liars; and they are very upset if someone points out to them that ---in their ignorance--- they picked for themselves shoplifters as heroes.
In 2010 Gary North showed that if the fabrications and fake quotes were taken out of Ellen Brown's book, there would be nothing left but numbered blank pages. The groupies closed rank around their favourite trojan infiltrator.

The conspiracist house of cards has many floors and many mansions, Lincoln and the greenbacks is one of them.

Last edited:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
According to the picture you posted, your rectum is the source of your learning. Couldn't have said it better.

But, would you be brave enough to pull your head out of your rectum ?
You two need to get a room!

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The point that zoomed right over you head is: anyone who reads the actual story of the federal reserve, comes accross the vote in the House on the bill very early.
The subhuman garbage from whom the groupies acquired their wisdom knowledge about the Fed, obviously never dared to go near the Record. If Gee Ed Griffind had ever seen the inside of a library, if this creature from Jekyll island ever read the story of the Fed, he would have known that Lindbergh voted for the bill.

Dumb groupies are easy victims of professional liars; and they develop religious attachment to professional liars; and they are very upset if someone points out to them that ---in their ignorance--- they picked for themselves shoplifters as heroes.
In 2010 Gary North showed that if the fabrications and fake quotes were taken out of Ellen Brown's book, there would be nothing left but numbered blank pages. The groupies closed rank around their favourite trojan infiltrator.

The conspiracist house of cards has many floors and many mansions, Lincoln and the greenbacks is one of them.

No debate from me about about how Lindbergh voted. But why not post a link to the Congressional website confirming your statement?

Which book by Ellen Brown are you refering?

I'll read the link later running out of time. I workin' mornings this week, but I caught a bit of the context and will read more thoroughly later.....

Seeker
Reaction score
No debate from me about about how Lindbergh voted.

The government printing office was kind enought to upload the Congressional Record
h t t p s : // w w w . govinfo.gov/app/collection/crecb/
But even before the Record was available on-line, there is a repository library within a one-hour car-drive. None of these book-peddlers had the courage to walk into any of them libraries and read the actual story. The reason I bring up Mr. Lindbergh's voting record is because book-peddlers made hima staple in their warez ---if they had actually studied the subject they would be more careful referring to Mr. Lindbergh ---it is a give-away that they know nothing about the story of the Fed.
==================
"Web of Debt" was compiled for Ellen Brown by a group of ignorant subhumans.

plata_oro

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The government printing office was kind enought to upload the Congressional Record
h t t p s : // w w w . govinfo.gov/app/collection/crecb/
But even before the Record was available on-line, there is a repository library within a one-hour car-drive. None of these book-peddlers had the courage to walk into any of them libraries and read the actual story. The reason I bring up Mr. Lindbergh's voting record is because book-peddlers made hima staple in their warez ---if they had actually studied the subject they would be more careful referring to Mr. Lindbergh ---it is a give-away that they know nothing about the story of the Fed.
==================
"Web of Debt" was compiled for Ellen Brown by a group of ignorant subhumans.
Wow! All kinds of good stuff. Yes it is difficult for people nowadays to get into the library. the last time I was in a law library I was overwhelmed with how many volumes upon volumes of records and statues there was to find.

I live twenty minutes away from my Capitol, and also work there too. It is very convenient to me to pay my local officials a visit and even get voter logs. Washington, D.C. not so much. And even people that are rural in the state can't get up and go to Boise whenever they please as most are ranchers or work 9 to 5 elsewhere in the state. We owe it to them to keep our elected officials in check.

It is my understanding Bill Still may be a bit of a plagiarist in regards to the info in Money Masters. I've got a pdf copy of Web of Debt and will give it a read.

Seeker
Reaction score
Web of Debt and will give it a read.
Why read garbage ? why not read history and facts ?

The Congress of the United States spent money and effort to record, to preserve, and to make available to everyone, the history of banking, but the citizens neglected exertion and perseverance. In 1-2 hour installments, learned and eloquent men read into the Record lectures on every side of the subject of money and banking, but the people refused to read these educational speeches. As the result, by the end of Andrew Jackson’s century, those who became the people’s cheer-leaders and heroes were either completely ignorant as to money, banking, and the history of money and banking, or they were outright enemy agents, leading the people in circles to nowhere.

Last edited: