• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver Bullion Coins

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Wholesalers holding steady at $2.25/oz over. I too have been watching the 25k bullion number. Timing is right for another limited mintage coin. Hoping to see the wholesale price rise a little bit to confirm market tightening.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Maria

Frank Church ID puck still holding at 25,000. APMEX has them at spot + $2.99 any quantity. https://www.apmex.com/product/171383/2019-5-oz-silver-atb-frank-church-river-of-no-return-wild-id

Another year-end sale item that caught my attention that has good premium appreciation potential is the 825th Anniversary Robin Hood coins at spot + $2.12 any quantity. https://www.apmex.com/product/188379/2019-austria-1-oz-silver-825th-anniversary-robin-hood-bu

Good luck out there folks.
Thanks for your findings! The deals are really cool.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
APMEX is fantastic!

When you go on their site they have several 5 oz recent coins around $105...

That San Antonio Mission, WW#2, and River of No Retern are rather GREAT!

shallow_explorer

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Frank Church ID bullion puck still at 25k. If we could trust the Mint, then we’d know there was another ’key’ puck. I’m guessing there’s still a 20% chance that Bubba at the USM ’finds’ 10k more coins later this week... Wholesalers still at $2.25 over, so the run hasn’t started.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Frank Church ID bullion puck still at 25k. If we could trust the Mint, then we’d know there was another ’key’ puck. I’m guessing there’s still a 20% chance that Bubba at the USM ’finds’ 10k more coins later this week... Wholesalers still at $2.25 over, so the run hasn’t started.
Right. Since 2020 is upon us now it is a fairly good bet that the Mint has moved on to setting up for minting and issuing the first puck of this year. The major question is, as you suggest, whether all that has been minted thus far been accounted for. The Mint did adjust their total mintage number for this puck three times - from 13.5k to 20k to 25k, so I think the likelihood of a major upward adjustment is pretty small. Then again, never underestimate the Mint's ability to get confused and confuse others along the way...

In the meantime silver is moving up as we speak, and this puts yet another tailwind into the mix for those who bought low premium River of No Return pucks when they were first issued.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
OK, Frank Church is still at 25k.....finally gave in and bought a tube of 10
I’m pretty sure that will be a final number. American Samoa is due out in a couple of weeks. The current Frank Church price is very attractive. It will stay cheap until it isn’t...

Starter

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Just completed my order of 3 Frank Church 5 oz coins.

Looking forward to a great year!

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Did everybody skip the Samoa bats, lol? I got my rolls but I am a little angry at what all the companies seem to be doing with the new Weir Farm. SDBullion wants 6.50 over spot. Provident wants $6. More if you buy less than 20. Back in the early days, they were charging 6 over and we have been enjoying 3 over for a few years now. If you spot any dealer breaking rank and offering them cheaper than $6 over, let the gang know. If they are still paying the mint 2 over, I hope some dealer steps up.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Monument Metals had the best price on the Samoan bats at the time I purchased them.

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
Just completed my order of 3 Frank Church 5 oz coins.

Looking forward to a great year!
I bought one of these with ebucks in January at 117FRN's and just this week bought another this week for 105FRN's on paypal credit with 0 interest for 6 months. This most recent purchase had a lower premium than ASE's. Both included airtite capsules. Pretty cool coins!

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter