• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

An Interesting Book to Read

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I bought this book on a recommendation from a friend. I found it educational & interesting.
you know.jpg
Pages 186 & 187 will give you an idea of the contents. The book is in large print, therefore thick & difficult to align in the scanner.
page 186.jpg

page 187.jpg

Last edited:

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
The power of "no" is nice but you can't say no to where your taxpayer dollars end up although many think they can.

In addition, it is mathematically impossible to stop taxation in a fiat monetary system. You may think you can get around taxation, but that's virtually impossible unless you live like a hermit in a cave, and even then I'm not sure if it's possible. Monetary taxation structures are a lot stronger and more intertwined into everything than people believe.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The power of "no" is nice but you can't say no to where your taxpayer dollars end up although many think they can.

In addition, it is mathematically impossible to stop taxation in a fiat monetary system. You may think you can get around taxation, but that's virtually impossible unless you live like a hermit in a cave, and even then I'm not sure if it's possible. Monetary taxation structures are a lot stronger and more intertwined into everything than people believe.
FM, this book is 260 pages & goes far beyond taxation.