• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

An Introduction to Female Evil (Part 1)

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Stefan Molyneux

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
Thats how nature designed em. The gov just capitalized on it by adding mystery/intrigue by making it illegal to partake until well after natures intended age to trap and enslave the naturally curious into growing "their" population and then being made to pay for the weak so's they don't have to by using "family law" to force natural producers/savers into beasts of burden by forcing them to give a large amount of their production away to natural consumers/spenders of everything..

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
it does cost! finances, emotions, you name it, but its way better than some hairy dudes asshole or your non dominant hand (so youll think its someone else)!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
it does cost! finances, emotions, you name it, but its way better than some hairy dudes asshole or your non dominant hand (so youll think its someone else)!
That's funny kiffertom. Reminds me of the punch line, really I forgot the joke, that says I don't mind if you jerk off but could you please use your own hand?.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
I do have to say that I cannot really blame women for any of this because they are smaller and physically weaker and it would really be hard for them to use or hurt a man if it werent for the true evil of the white knight state which not only allows , but encourages and rewards them for shitty behavior.