• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Analysis of the response of Candida albicans cells to Silver(I)

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
https://academic.oup.com/mmy/article/48/3/498/1199136
Silver(I) stands for silver ions. It is what we've been making in the art of making colloidal silver.
This article comes from Oxford University Press. It was published in 2010. Here is an excerpt from the article.This article comes from the Oxford University press. It was published in 2010. Here is an excerpt from the article.:
"While the antifungal activity of silver was first reported in 1973 [15], recent work has provided evidence for the potent in vitro anti-C. albicans activity of silver-containing compounds [7,8,16–18]. Initial studies into the mode of action of silver (I) revealed that the activity of this metal could be inhibited in various growth media [19] and that aqueous silver(I) ions interfere with electron transport [8] and alter the respiration of C. albicans cells [6]. It has been suggested that the interaction of silver(I) and the mitochondrion [6–8] coupled with the generation of lipid peroxides [8] is evidence for the generation of free radicals while the ability of silver(I) atoms to act as potential Fenton reagents may also contribute to the antifungal activity of this metal."
Why is it that this information has to come from England, from Oxford? Why is the "scientific community" here in the US "blind" to the use of silver ions?
Standby for the release of a new wonder drug or $200 vaccine.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I was eventually going to look this up. Heard enough about this new plague to become curious. Thanks for the research.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
groundzeromedia.org Clyde Lewis is doing his entire show tonight on c.auris.

If you get this late his shows can be found later on SoundCloud in his Podcasts.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
A guy "CHARLES" called into groundzero w/ Clyde Lewis and he talked a good 3-5 minutes on using Sovereign Silver and colloidal silver. Clyde affirmed he used CS at times during the conversation.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Does CS harm the good bacteria in the gut which is a critical component to our immune system health?

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Does CS harm the good bacteria in the gut which is a critical component to our immune system health?
It does not seem to effect mine, and I do a daily regiment.
If you are concerned I have read CS/EIS users taking a probiotic or get some Sweet Acidophilus Milk.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
THERE is NO such thing as GOOD YOGURT. o_O :zombie: :tongue: :Out:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that as of 31 Mar [2019], there were 613 US cases of _Candida auris_, an emerging fungus that is rapidly spreading worldwide. While Illinois, New Jersey and New York are bearing the brunt of the outbreak, with cut 156, 106 and 319 cases, respectively, 9 other states have also reported cases. Additionally, 1123 patients were found to be colonized with _C. auris_ but not showing symptoms. The number of US-based cases of the infection has jumped by 26 [in March 2019] alone. In a 10 Apr[2019] update, the CDC reported 587 cases of _C. auris_ in the country.
_C. auris_ cases have been reported globally, including multiple cases in Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany and India. _C.auris_ is difficult to manage because it is often multidrug-resistant. It has caused bloodstream infections, wound infections and ear infections.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Sounds like a good reason to use liquid bath soaps that you can mix an ounce or two of EIS/CS in for showering/bathing.
Of course I already do that.
Bathers could drop an ounce or two in the tub while filling. Jus' Sayin', Me I'm a shower guy.