• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Analyzed: How Boats Vanish Over The Horizon

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Also, it seems like it'd be a lot of work to hide the truth of such a matter just to let people spill the beans via a few youtube vids and websites. Damn, thousands of years of successful conspiracy thwarted by youtube. Which coincidentally is supposedly controlled by those in on the conspiracy to hide the Earths shape, but they didn't see fit to program in code that deletes vids trying to expose their hoax. lol
You are funny.

Here is a short vid all about the moon. Now I don't know what to make of it as I think it is just a glitch in the processor of the recording equipment but if that is all it is then why was the guys channel taken down? I mean kooks are kooks right? Where is the harm if some one wants to be a kook and I want to be a kook by thinking strange things like they do? There is no harm that I can see. So it peeks my interest when a harmless recording of the moon gets a channel trashed. Oh that's right "It would be too much work to keep the lie going."

Sometimes I wonder if you actually know what you are talking about or if you are just getting paid to be here or if you actually use you deductive thinking or.....Look I could go on, and on.... But all you have to do is ask, just ask yourself "What is so imposing about the vid" and the only answer is there must be some truth in what the vid is about.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Here is a short vid all about the moon. Now I don't know what to make of it as I think it is just a glitch in the processor of the recording equipment but if that is all it is then why was the guys channel taken down?
It obviously wasn't because of this vid, because if it were, this channel would have also been taken down.

I mean kooks are kooks right?
You got that right. lol

Where is the harm if some one wants to be a kook and I want to be a kook by thinking strange things like they do? There is no harm that I can see.
The harm comes when they attempt to infect others with their mind pollution.

So it peeks my interest when a harmless recording of the moon gets a channel trashed. Oh that's right "It would be too much work to keep the lie going."
Yea, I guess it'd be too much work for 'em to delete it again. lol

Sometimes I wonder if you actually know what you are talking about or if you are just getting paid to be here or if you actually use you deductive thinking or..
Same can be said about you, Mike.
...but I'm thinkin' your only problem is the wifkey.

..Look I could go on, and on....
Yea, I could go on about that too.

But all you have to do is ask, just ask yourself "What is so imposing about the vid" and the only answer is there must be some truth in what the vid is about.
If the vid was so important, it wouldn't have been allowed to be re-uploaded.
You actually think if they'd delete a channel over a video that they'd be powerless to stop others from re-uploading it? lol lol

Like I said, it's wack to think they'd allow a Millennium's-long conspiracy be thwarted by a couple websites and youtube vids.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Some of the stuff presented here should be painfully obvious to people that have possessed working eyeballs for at least a decade. Unfortunately, once you've told someone what to believe and done so at an early age the majority of those folks will reject any logic, evidence, or arguments that run contrary to those beliefs. You can tell people again and again that a 6ft tall human does NOT begin losing sight of a ship at sea due to some fictitious curvature of ocean water at a mere 3.1 miles. You can even show them videos of ships at ranges > 20 miles, but most won't care...because they "KNOW" that ocean water is curved. Even if altitude is gained and the visible surface out to the horizon expands dramatically...though there remains zero evidence of curvature in any direction, people persist on claiming it's there. I guess to many, Earth is a freaking cylinder...for if it's a spheroid then curvature MUST be visible in every direction...and not only the direction in which you happen to be peering at any given instant.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even if altitude is gained and the visible surface out to the horizon expands dramatically...though there remains zero evidence of curvature in any direction,
That's simply not true. I think you're looking for the wrong kind of curvature, Sol.

for if it's a spheroid then curvature MUST be visible in every direction.
It is visible in every direction. That's the whole point of it being called a horizon.

The very word "horizon" means, limiting circle. As in, it curves around the observer. I think that you must be looking for a downwards curve, as though the horizon in front of you will suddenly start looking like a frowny face or something. That's not how it works until you are waaay the f' away from the Planet. When at airplane height, 35,000'+ with the right conditions, you can start to see that it does in fact curve around you. That's why at the lower-altitude end of being able to see it, it requires at least a 60 degree view of the horizon and the horizon needs to be relatively flat. Ie: no mountains or low clouds in the distance that change the relative height the horizon appears to be.