• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

And another thing I like about Ron Paul ...

TimoneX

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And another thing I like about Ron Paul ...

... If he was ever accused of harassment, it would be for cornering co-workers and reading them passages from Ludwig Von Mises.

Published: Wednesday, November 02, 2011, 6:44 PM Updated: Wednesday, November 02, 2011, 6:47 PM
By Paul Mulshine/The Star Ledger
http://blog.nj.com/njv_paul_mulshine/2011/11/and_another_thing_i_like_about.html

---------------------------------------------------

Funny cuz I can see it happening. "Look Dr. Paul, you know I think yer swell, but I'm running late, could you please shut up about economics for awhile?"

Funny cuz I can see it happening. "Look Dr. Paul, you know I think yer swell, but I'm running late, could you please shut up about economics for awhile?"[/

That's funny. Also going on about Ben and the Fed. I doubt there's any skeletons in his closet.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I agree but don't discount tptb's ability to manufacture something. How many babies did he deliver? They could find one of those mother$ to come out & say he lingered at the birthing canal a little too long or some crap like that.....

TimoneX

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
4000ish babies I believe. Dunno about the lingering...some of those things get a bit beaten up during delivery and need a little TLC. :)

Each time Dr. Paul runs for potus the usual racism allegations eventually surface, centered around an article the Congressman has denied authoring or approving. If there was ever a politician who's word should be taken at face value...

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ron Paul is the antithesis of the "fat cat" politician. Every day he runs, rides a bike and/or swims for exercise.

And I learned something else wonderful about him just yesterday.

Ron Paul is the only member of Congress ever to hit a home run in the Congressional baseball game, played in a major-league ballpark. He did it back in the 80s.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Ron Paul is the antithesis of the "fat cat" politician. Every day he runs, rides a bike and/or swims for exercise.

And I learned something else wonderful about him just yesterday.

Ron Paul is the only member of Congress ever to hit a home run in the Congressional baseball game, played in a major-league ballpark. He did it back in the 80s.
2196761818_2f8de47b14.jpg

Swinging for the fences......