• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

And the Worse Actress of the Year Award Goes To....

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Woke comment section...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Woke comment section...
That was a cop???? Maybe she should have chosen a career in the perfume dept at Target!

Fvcking guilty of murdering an innocent man in his pwn apartment! You're going to jail princess! I'm sure the boys inside who you put there are waiting for you sweetie!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
She's crying and she's sorry so they should just cancel the trial.
Bullshit, I would let one of the family members of the guy she killed pull the lever on the gallows while the rest of his family watches the murdering bitch twitching at the end of a rope from the front row!!! Karma sucks!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Even churched up for the courtroom she still looks like she’s been rode hard and put to bed wet.
Agree 100% You stole my thunder. She's appears to be a strung out skank who was on the way down anyway! Even at this age I'd pass just on principle!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
This chick is the hottest black chick ever created! Every man on the planet would want to sleep with her including me, and black chicks aren't my thing!
I would disagree...actually saw the hottest one on the planet when I was out at lunch with my gf last weekend. WOW. We were at a beach bar/pub and she was standing there in her thong swimsuit.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I would disagree...actually saw the hottest one on the planet when I was out at lunch with my gf last weekend. WOW. We were at a beach bar/pub and she was standing there in her thong swimsuit.
Pics or it didn't happen! :tired:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
That was a cop???? Maybe she should have chosen a career in the perfume dept at Target!

Fvcking guilty of murdering an innocent man in his pwn apartment! You're going to jail princess! I'm sure the boys inside who you put there are waiting for you sweetie!
She had a rehearsal with Christine Blasey Fraud before going to court.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This chick is the hottest black chick ever created! Every man on the planet would want to sleep with her including me, and black chicks aren't my thing!
She has a white husband, and raised Ike Turner's kids of another woman even after she left & divorced him.
I was fortunate enough to see her live in concert in her final tour at Rupp Arena.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just like cars a new improved edition comes out every year. Tina is like a fine wine and for me improved with age. Most do not.
When ya think ya seen a hot chick make sure you check out her mom too. Some age like fine wine. Most become vinegar.

As told in: https://goldismoney2.com/threads/joke-of-the-day.363/page-231 Post #9223

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I still think Elaine Marie Benes is fkn hot.

Yeah, ok, I know about the ancestry of the actress.....still smoking.

Mind you, most brunette actresses' acestry on my 'to-do' list can't be openly discussed.

Golden Regards
Uncle

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

edsl48

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
1570025946020.png

This is my nominee...and she even has an IMDB web page too

Overview (2)
BornJanuary 3, 2003 in SwedenBirth NameGreta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg Mini Bio (1)
Greta Thunberg was born on January 3, 2003 in Sweden as Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg. She is known for her work on Climate Change: The Facts (2019), Greta vs climate (2020) and ITV News at Ten (1967).
Trivia (1)
Granddaughter of Olof Thunberg and daughter of Malena Ernman & Svante Thunberg.
Personal Quotes (2)
[to the U.N. Global Climate Action Summit, September 2019] You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words... People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing. We are at the beginning of a mass extinction and all you can talk about is money and fairy tales of an endless economic growth. How dare you!
What's the point in educating ourselves and learning the facts when the people in power refuse to listen, to be educated and pay attention to the facts? Everywhere I've been the situation is more or less the same: the numbers of politicians and celebrities who want to take selfies are the same, and the lies are the same.
See also
video https://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi2610741017?ref_=nmvi_vi_imdb_1

web page https://www.imdb.com/name/nm10361418/mediaindex?ref_=nm_sa_1

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Greta von Hitler said:
What's the point in educating ourselves and learning the facts when the people in power refuse to listen, to be educated and pay attention to the facts?
Her statement doesn't make much sense.

So she's saying that she educated herself about global warming? If so, it was via the consumption of information being pushed by the very orginization she accuses of being unwilling to be educated about global warming. Lol

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A good perspective about Greta von Hitler.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
thanks for the clarity, shooter. I felt my IQ drop 20 points just opening this thread.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday chided Swedish environmentalist Greta Thunberg and her adult handlers, after the 16-year-old gave an emotional speech at the UN late last month.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...rg-and-her-handlers-over-environmental-agenda

Vladimir Putin, the only adult in the room.
View attachment 142628

Why, tell me again, are we paying ANY attention to a 16 year old child?? Or any of these people?
If no one gives them negative attention, than the children will think she's cool and try to follow her lead. Not that many people read this forum but it still needs to be said.

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah, the little gnome was in Iowa City today. Must be running out of audience to peddle whatever it is she's selling to show up here.