• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

And This Is Why We Are Where We Are

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Pro football assistant coach Jack Del Rio apologized for asking a question that most Americans would like to know and is immediately attacked by domestic communists. For simply espousing a conservative view he is fined $100,000. He simply asked why so much is being made about Jan. 6th and yet nothing about all the BLM destruction. He wasn't involved, he just asked about it.
Pro sports has become grotesque about such things. But, of course, IT happens. The weak, lily livered, p.o.s., coward apologizes. Grovel before your overlords slime!
These clowns deserve what they get. Stand up and be a man.
I'll let a leftist news outlet explain it.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pro football assistant coach Jack Del Rio apologized for asking a question that most Americans would like to know and is immediately attacked by domestic communists. For simply espousing a conservative view he is fined $100,000. He simply asked why so much is being made about Jan. 6th and yet nothing about all the BLM destruction. He wasn't involved, he just asked about it.
Pro sports has become grotesque about such things. But, of course, IT happens. The weak, lily livered, p.o.s., coward apologizes. Grovel before your overlords slime!
These clowns deserve what they get. Stand up and be a man.
I'll let a leftist news outlet explain it.

I think we need to understand that we are no longer living in the American that has free speech and was the country we grew up in.

We're living in what we used to view as Soviet Russia/Red China!

Anyone who wastes any time continuing to watch sports ball is contributing to their communist agenda. I stopped and I don't miss it anywhere close to what I thought I would

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
For simply espousing a conservative view he is fined $100,000.
They're trying to teach people to just stfu about it already, and to go with the program.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They're trying to teach people to just stfu about it already, and to go with the program.

Interesting that you recognize this, because that's exactly what you and your bozos do here in this forum in select threads.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that you recognize this, because that's exactly what you and your bozos do here in this forum in select threads.
No it's not the same, at all. Not even close.
Nowhere in any of the threads to which you refer have I ever told anyone to stfu.

You and anyone else are free to say and ask questions about anything you want.*
....the problem only starts when you and a few others get angry if anyone else uses logic, reason and evidence to answer your questions and counter your statements. That's when you typically become a 'splody head.

* I'm of the mind that even if I disagree with what you say, I'd defend to the death, your Right to say it.

Post anything ya want. Just quit gettin' your panties in a wad if someone enters the discussion with a better argument than yours.

Edited to add:....and I gotta say @arminius , yours seem to get pretty wadded up sometimes. Lol
....and can we stop hijacking rollies thread, please?

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Interesting that you use such a broad brush when you paint your insults.

You got my attention.
BF

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
micheal Jackson popcorn.gif

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the article says this:
"Head Coach Ron Rivera said Del Rio's words hurt the community and the fine will be donated to the U.S. Capitol Police Memorial Fund."

yet my question is:
Why isn't 'the community' receiving this money?

if that's who's insulted, if that's who's hurt, they're deserving of that fine money, so, give it to them you intolerant two faced sportsballers

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Why did he pay, and grovel?

It's time for what's left of America, to man up, and tell these Woketards to bugger off.

Not easy? I've left four jobs when I was arm-twisted into doing the wrong thing, working the wrong way, or subjecting myself to verbal abuse or being cheated of pay. You stay out of debt you don't have a Plan B to cover. You make sure your social and financial structures are in order, and then you give the boss half of a Peace sign, and you walk.

kiffertom

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
why in the fuck do all of you call athletics sports? it aint sports. its athletics. it aint a sport unless it has the potential to kill you! they use to call the gladiators sportsman. now we have a bunch of pussy kneelers throwing a ball or bouncing one. they spit on the people who made them millionaires! this aint sports!