• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Announcement: GIM for the next year.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I want to say thank you to Scorp and the many other people on this site. Although I am not an old timer, I appreciate the words of wisdom and help that I have received. Especially help about one unnamed bullion broker in CA that tried to scam me and many others before the law enforcement officials shut him down some time ago. Warnings from members about bad dudes and bad sites really are appreciated. I'm also happy that my small contribution as well as that of many others enabled us to meet our goal to stay active. Best wishes and congratulations to all!
Luckabuck you saved me big. I had bought from said dealer three times previously with great success and was literally 2 days away from buying again until I saw your post. Your adamant nature made me realize things had changed. To make it worse it was for my mother in law from the sale of her home after she moved in with us. Thank you and thank GIMers for proving the point. As Reagan used to say in no pale pastels but unmistakably clear bold color /views here on GIM.

luckabuck

I made mine in the stock market!
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I caught hell for my posts about this guy when everything I saw said "big time scammer", and I took it on the chin. A lot of the people that jumped me big time are no longer on this site, and I avoided a huge big time loss with what I did and said. I was sweating bullets with the money that I had given this ass hole.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I caught hell for my posts about this guy when everything I saw said "big time scammer", and I took it on the chin. A lot of the people that jumped me big time are no longer on this site, and I avoided a huge big time loss with what I did and said. I was sweating bullets with the money that I had given this ass hole.
I remember, they jumped you like you were the bad guy - pissed me off. You saved a lot of people a lot of grief by going public with your ordeal. You were luckabuck to have come out of that with your hide.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I remember that, I often wondered if some werent shills for the dealer

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I remember that, I often wondered if some werent shills for the dealer
I think the main one was - he was some kind of two-bit reseller - probably got stuff on credit from the crook.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It was only up for one day. Scorp needed X-dollars and got it pretty quick.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
You can donate as all is accepted, me? I march to the tune of a different drummer and he don't know how to carry a beat. Now as far a joined dates, did I really find this place on April the first? Day-amm....

edited to add: Oh the scurrilous banner change colors. Must mean out of the frying pan and missed the fire.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
No, not at all. currently blaw=blaw=blaw, ba=blaw blaw blawb. There is my story of finance's, quite interesting is it not?
No clue, man.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
No, not at all. currently blaw=blaw=blaw, ba=blaw blaw blawb. There is my story of finance's, quite interesting is it not?
No clue, man

that my friend is my financials which are very un-entertaining. Need some whifkey to get with it? sorry, just had too-two dam much...