• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Another BIG lie from the shit stirrers ?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
This evening I met my neighbor, here in the RV Park. She has been here for a year also & her husband just joined her, permanently, this week.
I was walking Genie, our macaw, when she came out to say hi.
We had a long talk & I asked her what kind of work she does. She is a federal farm bureau worker. She seems to be a regular person, so I asked her if it was true that the government is offering 1.5 times crop value to destroy their crops. She was adamant that it is a lie. So I asked if the government threatened to stop subsidies & destroy their crops with agent orange. Again, she said NO, it is a big lie. She then volunteered that the video of a guy spilling dark oil on a road way was another big lie. I am pretty good at seeing through phony people. She seems very real to me.
So, with this being said, lets ALL watch (vet) this scenario closely & see if we can verify or deny her statements.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
It could be that some people within the system do not know what others are doing.

That is one way to prevent leaks and also revolts from the ranks.

Who knows what they're doing? To quote Pontius Pilate...What is Truth?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I don't believe anything anyone from the government tells me

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
It could be that some people within the system do not know what others are doing.

That is one way to prevent leaks and also revolts from the ranks.

Who knows what they're doing? To quote Pontius Pilate...What is Truth?
I don't believe anything anyone from the government tells me

I am as jaded as ether of you, BUT, at some point, you gotta believe someone.
I believe I found a truthful person.

OK, then BOTH you guys do some research to find the truth. It is out there !!!

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I could have opted to not irrigate my fields this year and the government would have given me $300 per acre. Since I grow grass hay to feed my own herd that would have been like killing my animals ( I would still have to pay for feed with the blood money from the Feds). One way or another I need to feed all the critters on this place.

They have done this two years in a row now but only one Rancher has taken the deal out of my Irrigation district (about 120 of us in the district).

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I could have opted to not irrigate my fields this year and the government would have given me $300 per acre. Since I grow grass hay to feed my own herd that would have been like killing my animals ( I would still have to pay for feed with the blood money from the Feds). One way or another I need to feed all the critters on this place.

They have done this two years in a row now but only one Rancher has taken the deal out of my Irrigation district (about 120 of us in the district).
Around here that is about 2x average lease rates.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Lots of nice healthy corn, soybeans, hayfields around here. Except for the nimrods in the compound across the road that put up 400 bales of green hay..............

in a barn that is now charcoal!

Plenty of veggie gardens too

hens are laying as per normal

Catfish and bluegill sammichs

funny how nature ignores the chinese!

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
I can usually get about 3 tons of hay off of each acre. Grass hay right now is going for $170 a ton so I would have taken a loss if I took the deal.