• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Another climate change activist

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
These people should be shot at a firing squad after a trial.

This has been reported nationally, but in case you missed it:

Some Liberal POS from Lane County up north drove down to Josephine County to do a little mischief near an area called Rogue River Ranch. He went out on a dirt road and started setting several fires, hoping to start a raging forest fire in heavy timber that would have destroyed homes, forests and even cost lives. Well, the smoke was detected, and the authorities hit the fire with everything they had handy, including water drops from helicopters. The fire was stopped at about 1/10th of an acre.

Anyway, some of our local good ol' boys caught this guy in the act and he was "injured" from a "fall" before they tied him to a tree and waited for authorities to arrive. The miscreant must have resisted arrest pretty aggressively, because the cops had to drive him to a hospital for treatment of his injuries before they deposited his sorry ass in jail. I think he "fell" into a mass of fists and boots before they lashed his oh-so-sorry ass to that tree, but what do I know?

I thought you'd enjoy that.

Carl F. Worden

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Strip mining prevents forest fires

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
These people should be shot at a firing squad after a trial.

Pacific Power, the bastards that started the fire that wiped us out, has been caught lying under oath AND caught by satellite imagery, setting fire to what remained of the trees that proved they started the fire.
I have never before sued for monetary damages, I have sued to get my property back.
I am part of a big lawsuit against Pacific Power and these facts, by Oregon law, makes them liable from double to 10X, damages. Unfortunately this is the only method we have, that can hurt them enough to abide by the law in the future. I hope I live long enough to see the money !

Maybe just because I am affected, but I seem to see a lot more forest fires recently (Last couple of years) than ever before. Makes one wonder about Agenda 21 (2021), which has been "rescheduled" to 2030.

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pacific Power, the bastards that started the fire that wiped us out, has been caught lying under oath AND caught by satellite imagery, setting fire to what remained of the trees that proved they started the fire.
I have never before sued for monetary damages, I have sued to get my property back.
I am part of a big lawsuit against Pacific Power and these facts, by Oregon law, makes them liable from double to 10X, damages. Unfortunately this is the only method we have, that can hurt them enough to abide by the law in the future. I hope I live long enough to see the money !

Maybe just because I am affected, but I seem to see a lot more forest fires recently (Last couple of years) than ever before. Makes one wonder about Agenda 21 (2021), which has been "rescheduled" to 2030.
Hit them where it counts, take any proceeds and make sure your property is protected from this shit for generations to come.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I thought you'd enjoy that.
Nice story.

Verification, or it didn't happen.

Especially the part about LE taking over Act II. My Gurgle-fu tells me Lane and Josephine counties are in Ore Gone. Where the police cause crime, and Defund-The-Police is the program to enable BLM-Antifa to live peaceably among right-thinking Woketards.

So, no...I can't see the cops pounding the arsonist.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I think he "fell" into a mass of fists and boots before they lashed his oh-so-sorry ass to that tree, but what do I know?
have to be careful when wandering about without supervision... those fist and boots bushes can really hurt you....

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Eagle
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nice story.

Verification, or it didn't happen.

Especially the part about LE taking over Act II. My Gurgle-fu tells me Lane and Josephine counties are in Ore Gone. Where the police cause crime, and Defund-The-Police is the program to enable BLM-Antifa to live peaceably among right-thinking Woketards.

So, no...I can't see the cops pounding the arsonist.
I live in Orygun, very near that incident, & I can verify the story ! :2 thumbs up::finished:

Last edited:

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Is there any videos detailing the case? That is interesting and people need to know. The companies doing these things and your power co is not the only one, have to be being paid off by some government agency. No other way they would risk breaking laws like that. And for the record two posts have quoted me with words I never typed.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've watched fire patterns for decades...the arsonists have been hard at work, in a pattern, for decades

i've always wondered what the conversation would sound like when recruiting an arsonist...

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i've watched fire patterns for decades...the arsonists have been hard at work, in a pattern, for decades

i've always wondered what the conversation would sound like when recruiting an arsonist...
Two steps removed.

There's plenty of firebugs out there. Some of them are at least civilized enough to be able to control their urges, to doing it for money, place and time. Someone knows someone who knows someone who likes fire. Deliver this cash to me, and a fire might just start in the area you're wishing a fire might start.

The mob's involved, in many cases. Probably the globohomo movement, too. Pyromania is symptomatic of mental illness; so is homosexuality. And pedophilia.

It's all tied together; and these are the people who somehow managed to variously, ingratiate themselves with our Political Elites, or become inside the Elite Class themselves.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pyromania is symptomatic of mental illness; so is homosexuality. And pedophilia.
completely agreed and for most who 'suffer' then double down and make the rest of us suffer, it's the 'process' they all undertake, the procedures they use, it's the whole gambit of addiction wrapped up in societal destruction...for a price

and there are those bureaucrats who know all about this yet they choose to remain silent and accept their hush money's in the many forms that can take

the price of a humans soul is absolutely goofy these days....low ball iyam

time is right maybe. . .been thinking about picking up a few extras, while i'm here

:summer: