• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

another nba ectomorph morphs into muscle man

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Giannis Antetokounmpo

19 years old - going into nba

1541123213072.png

4 years later after playing 300+ nba games and hellish travel schedule

1541123711498.png

1541123266725.png

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The gaps in NBA drug testing
Jan 11, 2013

Franck Fife/AFP/Getty Images
The investigation into Lance Armstrong comes with hard lessons for major leagues like the NBA.
The director general of the World Anti-Doping Agency, David Howman, recently singled out the NBA for “gaps” in its anti-doping testing program. He did not get into specifics, other than to say that the league ought to test for human growth hormone.
But the idea that there might be gaps is hardly surprising. No sport is without them in this new post-Lance Armstrong world.
Now we know, on the record, precisely how some of the most sophisticated cheaters in the world beat cycling’s tests. The particulars are gathered on the website of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, built upon on-the-record testimony from many of the best cyclists of the past decade. Topics include “avoiding testers during window of detection,” “using undetectable substances and methods,” “understanding limitations to the testing methods” and “use of saline infusions and micro-doping of EPO.”
TrueHoop: Anti-Doping and the NBA

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
Lawmakers have long called the NBA's anti-doping program soft, and the head of the World Anti-Doping Agency says the program has "gaps." Now that testimony from the investigation into Lance Armstrong has made clear precisely how sophisticated cheaters beat tests, we wonder if the NBA's program can keep up.

Rest at link:
http://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/51305/gaps-in-nba-drug-testing

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The gaps in NBA drug testing
Jan 11, 2013

Franck Fife/AFP/Getty Images
The investigation into Lance Armstrong comes with hard lessons for major leagues like the NBA.
The director general of the World Anti-Doping Agency, David Howman, recently singled out the NBA for “gaps” in its anti-doping testing program. He did not get into specifics, other than to say that the league ought to test for human growth hormone.
But the idea that there might be gaps is hardly surprising. No sport is without them in this new post-Lance Armstrong world.
Now we know, on the record, precisely how some of the most sophisticated cheaters in the world beat cycling’s tests. The particulars are gathered on the website of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, built upon on-the-record testimony from many of the best cyclists of the past decade. Topics include “avoiding testers during window of detection,” “using undetectable substances and methods,” “understanding limitations to the testing methods” and “use of saline infusions and micro-doping of EPO.”
TrueHoop: Anti-Doping and the NBA

Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
Lawmakers have long called the NBA's anti-doping program soft, and the head of the World Anti-Doping Agency says the program has "gaps." Now that testimony from the investigation into Lance Armstrong has made clear precisely how sophisticated cheaters beat tests, we wonder if the NBA's program can keep up.

Rest at link:
http://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/51305/gaps-in-nba-drug-testing
Those bicycle hats make the wearer look look a faggot which is makes perfect sense since most grown men who wear them in public ARE faggots!.

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Those bicycle hats make the wearer look look a faggot which is makes perfect sense since most grown men who wear them in public ARE faggots!.
The SPANDEX and SHAVED LEGS, never mind the stupid helmets.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Could steroids be a factor? Nah!
I've seen 'roids' do amazing things. Much bigger that him.

I'd have to say the kid finally got a square meal 3x a day for at least a year and bulked up naturally...

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I've seen 'roids' do amazing things. Much bigger that him.

I'd have to say the kid finally got a square meal 3x a day for at least a year and bulked up naturally...
the before pic was not a 'kid'. it was an adult. and it didnt grow up in the detroit ghetto. it grew up in greece

google ectomorph. it doesnt work that way

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
roids before and after... inet is loaded with them

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.42.19 PM.png

Extreme version...

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.43.47 PM.png

Really extreme

Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9.45.03 PM.png

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
ya, ectomorph bag of bones his whole life. gets drafted by nba, which causes his muscles to explode

like many nba ecto musclemen.- they just need extra cream cheese on their hotel breakfast bagels before the game

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
next to impossible for them to gain big musculature
Lest you happen upon the newest top-a-the-line synthetic "research chemicals" with some HGH thrown in for good measure.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
no way! tens/hundreds of millions of dollars per contract.....not enough to convince typical nba player to juice
what if
included in that contract is a contact with the juice
or it's back to the loading docks because you won't/don't

the pressure to perform has got to be enormous
that pile of money won't earn, nor will it spend, itself
the player must be introduced, then taught, how to 'adjust'

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I was a bony man until I started doing a lot of pushups nearly everyday.

If I was actually paid millions and could afford a nutritionist and personal trainer at that kids age it certainly would be in the realm of possibility over the period of a year plus.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 9_4...png Ronnie Coleman_ Photos.jpg The first photo of Ronnie Coleman is photoshopped. He was a very big man, but not that big. The second photo is Ronnie after he quit competitive bodybuilding. He had some serious back injuries from squatting and deadlifting rather enormous poundages, way too often. The single photo is Ronnie winning a Mr. Olympia title, one of eight, I believe. My opinion of the ball player is that the amount of muscle on him is very easily obtainable by a young athlete, from good nutrition and very moderate amounts of weight training, maybe a few times a week. He might take steroids to enhance his aggressiveness and recovery ability, but it isn't necessary for the muscle he has.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The first few photos are of Eugene Sandow. This is the kind of physical development that is possible for a man with no chemical enhancement and only a decent diet and hard exercise with weights. There were no synthetic hormones or drugs of any kind available to him, at the turn of the last century. The next set of photos are Steve Reeves, Mr. America, 1947 and John Grimek, Mr. America, 1940/41. Both of these guys probably used synthetic testosterone, which was available to them in the forties. Of course, everybody knows how big Arnold was, with dianabol, winstrol and other steroids available to him. The guys now are on steroids, hgh, trt and insulin. Eugen Sandow _ Official Site for Man Crush Monday #MCM ___.jpg Shane Miller is Your Strength and Fat Loss Coach_ Exercise ADD.jpg Muscle Control Exercises - Maxick, Otto Arco, Maxalding.jpg

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
. Defining Aesthetics_ What Exactly Is The Perfect Physique_.jpg MARIO STRONG_ MUSCLE EVOLUTION.jpg Dr_ Darden's H_I_T_.jpg

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I knew a guy who weighed 150 pounds and started doing steroids and lifting weights. He muscled up to 220 pounds and had a massive heart attack at age 38. I'd stay away from steroids.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I knew a guy who weighed 150 pounds and started doing steroids and lifting weights. He muscled up to 220 pounds and had a massive heart attack at age 38. I'd stay away from steroids.
Agreed, entirely so. There are tons of bodybuilders, both well known and not, who died from a variety of health issues in their forties and fifties, because of steroid use. It just isn't worth it, only to have some extra muscle. I wouldn't mind at all looking like Eugene Sandow. Imagine how you would look with that amount of beef on you, in jeans and a polo shirt. Better than 99% of every other dude out there. Edited to add that Sandow was immensely strong, without the "juice."

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
same guy exhibiting roid rage -- threatening his coach during game

https://nypost.com/2017/11/26/greek-freak-turns-on-own-coach-ill-f-k-you-up/

The Greek Freaked out.

Giannis Antetokounmpo exploded during Saturday night’s 121-108 loss in Salt Lake City, where he got frustrated with the officiating and then threatened to take it out on a Bucks assistant coach.

Milwaukee called a timeout, and Antetokounmpo retreated to the bench, knocking a chair over. During the break, assistant coach Sean Sweeney reportedly laid into him about his hustle — to which the 22-year-old snapped.

It appears Antetokounmpo shouts, “I’ll f–k you up,” as he approaches Sweeney, with other Bucks personnel stepping between

Last edited:

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
All games are boring. Bread and circuses.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I thought I should add here, since I've posted a lot of content in this thread, that I would not be even a tiny bit surprised if all NBA players were juiced up. Steroids do more than build muscle and strength. They make a person more aggressive on the playing field, O court, as it were, first of all. They also greatly enhance a person's ability to recover from previous intense physical exertion. There's the added benefit of additional strength, speed and muscle mass. It could be all those boys are on a steroid cocktail and don't even need the barbells.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
They tried steroids for my back, after testing, I decided to not take it. Reason - rather have back pain than be in prison for killing my wife or somebody else.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I'm too lazy for muscles.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That type of narcissism can only lead to fagotry.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A gawky teenager after 3-4 years turns into a Pro athlete, no real surprise here.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
skinny photo in op - it was already playing in the pros

and playing full court basketball eats muscle, doesn't build it. impossible for those nba ectos to pack on that amount of muscle while playing/training full court basketball......w/out chemicals

that's why the training plan above says AVOID HARD CARDIO