• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonas

Hi, all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I came on here regularly about five years ago just to read (never posted), and have since gotten re-interested in PMs, now that I'm out of school and have some money to invest. Anyhow, that's why I'm here now. Also, by the way, I'm a New Hampshirite. I know there are some other folks from New England, so I thought I'd mention it.

Right now, I'm mostly interested in purchasing silver and expanding my gun collection. Besides those though, I'm always interested in self-sufficiency and downsizing.

Anyways, hello. It's good to be reading this forum again.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome to the board....

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Welcome Yankee (^_^)

Hystckndle

Daguerreotype Fanatic
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Hey Jonas !!!!,
" whats shakin !? "
Thanks for coming back !
C how fast five years goes ?!?...hah....get used to it pal !
Just joshin but sure u know that.
Dont be a stranger will ya ?
Regards,
Haystack

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Welcome,
Your state is one of the few New England states that has it's head on straight about guns.
Bet you feel nervous just driving a little south eh?
I spent a few weeks at Crotched Mountain back in 79 rehearsing a band in the off season.
Fond memories of a lifetime ago.
Wish I would have known about PMs back then. But I was young & stupid.
Anyway, please consider gold as well as that evil bitch silver.

RUSH2112

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hi, all. Figured I'd introduce myself. I came on here regularly about five years ago just to read (never posted), and have since gotten re-interested in PMs, now that I'm out of school and have some money to invest. Anyhow, that's why I'm here now. Also, by the way, I'm a New Hampshirite. I know there are some other folks from New England, so I thought I'd mention it.

Right now, I'm mostly interested in purchasing silver and expanding my gun collection. Besides those though, I'm always interested in self-sufficiency and downsizing.

Anyways, hello. It's good to be reading this forum again.
Informative post, now the government can steal your silver stack while seizing your guns.

Downsizing is very comforting.

I am down to just 4-6 bankers boxes of goodies, 4 chairs, kitchen table, 1 spoon, 1 dish, 1 fork, 1 towel, 3 bars of soap, enough clothes to fit a small suitcase. Also have three guitars but going down to one non-electric with a hardshell case. Took a big load to auction last week. Sale is tonight.

Jonas

Thanks, all. See you around.

Your state is one of the few New England states that has it's head on straight about guns. Bet you feel nervous just driving a little south eh?
Yeah, it's a little nerve wracking being neighbors with the People's Republic of Massachusetts. Luckily, NH, ME, and VT are keeping their heads on straight for the most part, and things seem to be pretty much on an even keel.

On the other hand, there are more and more folks from down there making their ways up to NH, to get taxed less. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they didn't keep voting like Massachusetts folks, but they've been slowly turning the state blue.

RUSH2112 said:
I am down to just 4-6 bankers boxes of goodies, 4 chairs, kitchen table, 1 spoon, 1 dish, 1 fork, 1 towel, 3 bars of soap, enough clothes to fit a small suitcase. Also have three guitars but going down to one non-electric with a hardshell case. Took a big load to auction last week. Sale is tonight.
Well, you're ahead of me. I'm just trying to cut back and live simpler. Still, where you're at is the end goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.