• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Another State Ends Civil Asset Forfeiture!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Good, but it won't last.

We're rushing headlong into Federal Police. And we already know how accountable they are...who killed Ashli? Every time there's a police shooting, we know immediately, and there's cries for arrest and conviction...EXCEPT THIS TIME, because FedGov is The Borg, the deity the Left worships.

So...we'll not have no-asset-forfeitures. We'll have an American Touton Macoute force.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
CJ, States Rights were here BEFORE fed cops & asset forfeitures.
I get it; but law counts for nothing, now.

Every day we see openly illegal acts, initiatives, spending. Where in law is FedGov allowed to take border violators - AND PUT THEM IN HOTELS AT GOVERNMENT EXPENSE?!

They reject law. They only know force.

And, to put it in perspective...Oregon's governor, that cat-lady, would do everything POSSIBLE to help the Fed-Ton-Macoutes settle in in Portland and the inland counties. Because...she's a hard Leftist, and that's how they roll.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Every day we see openly illegal acts, initiatives, spending. Where in law is FedGov allowed to take border violators - AND PUT THEM IN HOTELS AT GOVERNMENT EXPENSE?!

They reject law. They only know force.

And, to put it in perspective...Oregon's governor, that cat-lady, would do everything POSSIBLE to help the Fed-Ton-Macoutes settle in in Portland and the inland counties. Because...she's a hard Leftist, and that's how they roll.
Except traffic tickets, but I already posted that !!!!! :make happy: :finished: :2 thumbs up:

She, "it", is the vile witch of salem. :hunt::witch: