• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Another superb way to piss off liberals !!

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
SPREAD THIS FAR & WIDE
Send multiples, ie., from your wife/husbands, kids, dog, cat, parrot...............

Another superb way to piss off liberals.

Might be something interesting to consider. And then see how the media reports it. Probably an environmental problem, disposing of the paper; cutting down the national forests, postal truck emissions, etc

On March 16th, each of us will mail Donald Trump a letter or just a postcard that publicly expresses our SUPPORT to him. And we, in vast numbers, from all corners of the world, will overwhelm the man with his popularity and hope for success. We will show the media and the politicians what standing against him — and with us — means. And most importantly, we will bury the White House with our support as US citizens for the office of the Presidency.

Each of us — every American from every working class, each congress calling citizen, every boycotter, volunteer, donor, and petition signer — if each of us writes even a single postcard and we put them all in the mail on the same day, March 16th, well: you do the math....

No media deception or disingenuous leftist politician will explain away our record-breaking, officially-verifiable, warehouse-filling flood of faith. Hank Aaron currently holds the record for fan mail, having received 900,000 pieces in a year. We're setting a new record: over a 1.5 million pieces in a day, ringing with nice things to say.

So sharpen your wit, unsheathe your writing implements, and see if your sincerest well-wishes can pierce the media’s famously thin skin.

Prepare for March 16th, 2017, a day hereafter to be known as #thecallofpatriots .... Then, on March 16th, mail your messages to:

President Donald J. Trump

The White House

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20500

It might just be enough to drown out the awful display we see in these protests.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sure!

Why not?

Garyw

The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure
Silver Miner
I'M In

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Let me think about it.

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I have some card stock for my printer. If there is a really good or funny political image, it might be fun to send a custom postcard.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think "The Donald" can use all the encouragement he can get. It's like he's wading through a den of pit vipers out there.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I have two postcards ready to go in the mail tomorrow; one from me and one from my wife.

I haven't quite decided what to write yet, but I am thinking it will be something like the following:

Dear President Trump,

Thank you for draining the swamp!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I'm in, great idea! . . . :2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
One of my cards says:
"Thank You , we are behind you 100% -
Now get rid of Ryan !"

The other one says:
"Mr. President, we appreciate you, Paul Ryan does not !"

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I printed mine on a large adhesive label, stuck that to card stock, and trimmed the edges. It's black and white, but looks nice. Wrote my message in pen, for a personal touch. Here is the image I chose for my card.
not_my_president.png

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Two cards mailed yesterday.

How do we find out how many were mailed?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Two cards mailed yesterday.

How do we find out how many were mailed?
We mailed out 2 also. Hopefully the white house puts out a story on it in a few days.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
We mailed out 2 also. Hopefully the white house puts out a story on it in a few days.
The story about the truckloads of mail.

The same story that MSM will claim is a million cards less than Barry received on his last birthday.

That story.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
When I put mine in the P.O. "out going mail", the Postmaster filled one out also !!

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
When I processed outgoing mail in the main regional USPS facility for Silicon Valley, the GM would share the daily cancellation stats with us at about 11 PM every night.

That was back in the 90s.

Now, the delivery address of every piece of outbound mail is processed in real time.

By now, the incoming WH numbers have been compiled.

So, where is the news?

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I'll support him after he makes America great. Not holding breath or dreaming that he is who he pretends to be.

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'll support him after he makes America great. Not holding breath or dreaming that he is who he pretends to be.
The whole point of sending mail is to show our support for POTUS Trump NOW!

He needs to know that we are behind him as he tackles the budget.

I love him because he pisses off most of the people on my sh*tlist.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

:thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2:

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Puppets have been pretending to piss each other off for a hundred years and nothing ever seems to improve.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yes, I agree, and now it's time to put stop to this shit.
Tell our President you agree with him.
'nuf said.

BF
I may agree with the words of a puppet, but that doesn't mean I believe his words are his intent.

For decades we've watched and listened as politicians talked a good program. How often have they done anything good?

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I may agree with the words of a puppet, but that doesn't mean I believe his words are his intent.

For decades we've watched and listened as politicians talked a good program. How often have they done anything good?
Reread your own words. If you understand exactly what you posted, you will see where you went wrong.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reread your own words. If you understand exactly what you posted, you will see where you went wrong.
People, especially teevee pundits and other political "experts" keep trying to fit President Trump into a hole in the pegboard they have used for decades when dealing with DC politicians. "OK this person fit's into this hole so we deal with him like so."
The shit licking republicans and demonrats already in DC keep trying to do the same thing.

Which is why they keep making fools of themselves. Trump and the people he is making the majority of his cabinet up with have never held public office.
Most are wealthy beyond any lickspittle DC politician's wildest corrupt dreams. Their taking public office is costing them tens of millions if not more.
These people are patriots who are making a sacrifice to serve their country. Fecking unheard of nowadays.

THAT is why the politicians, pundits and press hate them. And that's also why the politicians, pundits and press are going to continue to lose.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Sorry, For some reason I just found this post.
I'm in the mail Monday A.M.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
People, especially teevee pundits and other political "experts" keep trying to fit President Trump into a hole in the pegboard they have used for decades when dealing with DC politicians. "OK this person fit's into this hole so we deal with him like so."
The shit licking republicans and demonrats already in DC keep trying to do the same thing.

Which is why they keep making fools of themselves. Trump and the people he is making the majority of his cabinet up with have never held public office.
Most are wealthy beyond any lickspittle DC politician's wildest corrupt dreams. Their taking public office is costing them tens of millions if not more.
These people are patriots who are making a sacrifice to serve their country. Fecking unheard of nowadays.

THAT is why the politicians, pundits and press hate them. And that's also why the politicians, pundits and press are going to continue to lose.

That's what I like about him. He is not a life long political parasite. The best way Donald J. can show if his reign was successful or not would be for him to serve just one term.

Howdy

Silver Member
Silver Miner
People, especially teevee pundits and other political "experts" keep trying to fit President Trump into a hole in the pegboard they have used for decades when dealing with DC politicians.
The point most of you are missing is that your vote doesn't even count in most states, therefore whoever gets elected is elected because the banking elite wants them elected. The puppets act has nothing to do with reality. I actually like Trump's act, I just don't believe it.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
The point most of you are missing is that your vote doesn't even count in most states, therefore whoever gets elected is elected because the banking elite wants them elected. The puppets act has nothing to do with reality. I actually like Trump's act, I just don't believe it.
Uh, We the People came just three states away from being KLINTONSTAN.
The so-called popular vote has been washed under the bridge with LameStreamMedia letting their argument Die on the Vine once Detroit was found with SEALED ballot boxes with false counts on the outside not matching the actual ballots inside. And California's, Chicago's and NYC's Illegals Can Vote Schemes, if fully examined, would cause Hitlary to lose over 4 million votes.

As far as I see it your statement is without merit.