• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

AntiFa / BLM rioter Garrett Foster interviewed just before he was killed in Austin while attempting to terrorize a motorist.

LufT97

Seeker
Seeker

It's interesting this guy in his last interview says that people are to big of p*ssies to do anything about him terrorizing the public with his AK47. I guess he wasn't figuring on running into an armed civilian who would defend themselves.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
You guys really need to meet one of these guys in person to realize how fuking obnoxious they are. The net does not do it justice.

They are so disrespectful, in a bar room you would slap them without a second thought but you never expect this kind of behavior outside of a nut house so it throws you off at first. Its like meeting one of those little obnoxious dogs people have that wont stop barking. They are insane.

Now this guy isn't active Antifa as far as I can tell. Those guys actually get paid good and have sense not to stand in plain view as a target. To me, this kid looks like a 'useful idiot' that Antifa recruits. Programmed to hate old white men. Most of those kids are just useful idiots, used as cannon fodder by Antifa. And a lot of white guys are pussies. Which pisses me off too because those of us who aren't have to carry the weight for the whole tribe.

But yeah, you have to really be able to keep your cool around them because you do want to kill them in a second. Kid is dead now and lost his whole future because the real crooks needed cannon fodder. Same as any war... But I met people drunk/on drugs back in the day that aren't half as rabid mad as these kids today. I am thinking about getting brass knuckles and just knocking the teeth out of the next one that bothers me when I am minding my own business. No warning. No argument. Soon as he gets in my face pull the knuckles, knock out his teeth and they will soon learn. Nothing short of that will cure this problem. I don't see any other solution. Run and hide like most whites do? Thats why we have this problem

Everyone wants someone else to fight their battles for them.

Last edited:

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
And I always was taught by my street wise father from Chicago that a real man doesn't need a weapon. But the problem is as you get older your bones get brittle and they break really easy when you punch someone. Your knuckles break, bones in ur wrist can break.

And now if Antifa is arming these stupid punks that's another thing you have look out for. I don't want to kill them and I don't want to run from them. This problem is going to take some serious reflection. Live by the sword and you die by the sword. That video just showed it for us all to see.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Apparently on the audio of the confrontation you can hear a burst from Garrett's AK BEFORE the shots from the driver's 9mm...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Poor suffering BLM & ANTIFA whiners who used their Coronachecks to buy firearms...

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
As much as we despise the attitudes and actions of these kids and have given themselves over to the brainwashing of indoctrination, it is still a mental challenge to realize that the kid in the video is now dead all because of
the "rash dash of raw recruits" and public school, social, interwebz indoctrination. Hope the farkin teachers and fellow cultists are proud.

Really...this shit's got to stop.

As much as we despise the attitudes and actions of these kids and have given themselves over to the brainwashing of indoctrination, it is still a mental challenge to realize that the kid in the video is now dead all because of
the "rash dash of raw recruits" and public school, social, interwebz indoctrination. Hope the farkin teachers and fellow cultists are proud.

Really...this shit's got to stop.
I blame their parents Alton, they washed their hands of bringing their kids up and delegated parenting to TV, leaving them unable to think for themselves and with criticality.

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
All of you are correct. Why have children if you let strangers raise them from birth so you can have some worthless career? What is the point of reproduction if you can't spend more than a couple of minutes a day one on one with your child? It was bad enough I had to go to work or overseas or training etc and leave my boy behind, but at least I had the sense to make it possible for my wife to be with him all the time not babysitters etc. Shoot, I remember like yesterday, the other Army wives telling her she needed time to herself, she took the boy to the post daycare (Panama) and put him in there, stood outside watching him through the window crying while he sat inside crying. I asked her, why are you torturing yourself and him like this, don't listen to that collection of idiots, do what you KNOW is right and raise your own kid. After all, do you really think a total stranger is going to give your child the love and attention he needs for a couple of bux? INSANITY.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Don't try to scare people with a firearm if you are too stupid to hit them with a AK at a few feet. I suspect this "Air Farce"* veteran fired off "warning shots" because the guy wasn't scared, joe citizen eliminated the threat to his life the way a real man does by a steady hand and the aim of the righteous. Fuck that punk, he needed to die. I shed zero tears for his pathetic ass.

*I mean no disrespect to any Air Force veterans here who served our nation with honor. I only meant to be disrespectful to the dead.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Don't try to scare people with a firearm if you are too stupid to hit them with a AK at a few feet. I suspect this "Air Farce"* veteran fired off "warning shots" because the guy wasn't scared, joe citizen eliminated the threat to his life the way a real man does by a steady hand and the aim of the righteous. Fuck that punk, he needed to die. I shed zero tears for his pathetic ass.
I agree and at least one other guy does too. Some guy out there filmed himself 'vandalizing' one of the makeshift memorials for the punk that popped up near the scene of the incident. Don Gato kicked over candles, ripped up signs and cards and dumped 10 gallons of paint on the tribute. On the video he said that the terrorist was rightfully and legally euthanized. He said he didn't have enough paint but next time he was bringing sewage.

Oddly enough it sounds like the Austin police aren't going to charge the guy with vandalizing the memorial because the candles and other knick-knacks are considered to be abandoned property (the guy who defended himself by shooting the would-be bad-ass has been questioned and released).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ead-Austin-vandalized-doused-white-paint.html

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I blame their parents Alton, they washed their hands of bringing their kids up and delegated parenting to TV, leaving them unable to think for themselves and with criticality.
That used to be my argument but I was wrong and so are you. Who in the hell workeed so assiduously to break the nuclear family? The left. How did they do the most damage? Inflation as a result of Nixon's removal of the dollar's link to gold. Then both papa and momma had to work to keep the house, the car and pay hellish amounts of money to raise little Jimmy and little Susie.

Far worse than the TV/video games/movies and media are the institutional Day Prison/Indoctrination Centers that we are mandated by law to put our children in to waste their childhood and indoctrinate them for a bare minimum of 12 years then, if we want them to have a good job with decent pay and corporate/social status they need an additional 4 to 8 years of "higher education" and start they're adult life with a full load of debt if they wish to be out of school by age 30.

This is NOT life for us or our children. It IS multi-generational slavery to the masters of the world. Fuck this and FUCK THEM! It's time to bring this whole fucking mess DOWN! Break the fed, break the markets, break the fiat currency, break the education system, break corporate rule, break BIG gov that demands to be serviced by the people when it is gov that exists ONLY to serve the people, break BIG AG who makes the food non-nutritional and poisonous, break BIG Pharma who serve only to poison us and make certain we have a life of suffering and an early death with the products of their sorcery and witchcraft. Let's make it REALLY biblical and bring it ALL down on their pointy little heads!

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
When you point a gun at someone, they might shoot you, if you dont get em first.

That is how it is, its big boy games.
Yeah but the movies....

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Alton & chieftain;
Maybe I am crazy or stupid, but I think you are both right.
Alton, you went into great detail and I agree with everything you wrote except that chieftain was wrong, and that both parents had to work. IMHO chieftain IDed just a piece of the puzzle.

By some miracle of God we raised three kids on peanuts and hope and my wife stayed home with the children until they all were in school, after that she found employment that allowed us to always have a parent at home when they got on the bus and a parent at home when they got off the bus. No latchkey kids here. We had to delay gradification on many many things but nobody froze to death, nobody was without clothes or food or shelter at any time. Yes, the two older ones felt they were deprived in comparison to some of their friends, but amazingly nobody got preggers or put in jail and any trouble was minor BS, they are all solid adults both married with children, the boy has 4 boys and the daughter has 2 girls, our youngest is 28 and single (never married!) right now and is beyond a success at his job, not paying child support, living in a nice house with a Lotus as his fun car and a junk 94 S10 as his main vehicle that he drove since he was 16 and I gave him when he graduated the USMA. Very frugal, mad skills at competition shooting, very self-disiplined and mature. He is my hero and I wish I was half the soldier he turned out to be. IT CAN BE DONE.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Alton & chieftain;
Maybe I am crazy or stupid, but I think you are both right.
Alton, you went into great detail and I agree with everything you wrote except that chieftain was wrong, and that both parents had to work. IMHO chieftain IDed just a piece of the puzzle.

By some miracle of God we raised three kids on peanuts and hope and my wife stayed home with the children until they all were in school, after that she found employment that allowed us to always have a parent at home when they got on the bus and a parent at home when they got off the bus. No latchkey kids here. We had to delay gradification on many many things but nobody froze to death, nobody was without clothes or food or shelter at any time. Yes, the two older ones felt they were deprived in comparison to some of their friends, but amazingly nobody got preggers or put in jail and any trouble was minor BS, they are all solid adults both married with children, the boy has 4 boys and the daughter has 2 girls, our youngest is 28 and single (never married!) right now and is beyond a success at his job, not paying child support, living in a nice house with a Lotus as his fun car and a junk 94 S10 as his main vehicle that he drove since he was 16 and I gave him when he graduated the USMA. Very frugal, mad skills at competition shooting, very self-disiplined and mature. He is my hero and I wish I was half the soldier he turned out to be. IT CAN BE DONE.
Just wanted to say that being somewhat deprived while young can seem unfair or cultivate insecurities at the time, it can also help create a more solid and appreciative person...at least it did in my case.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That used to be my argument but I was wrong and so are you. Who in the hell workeed so assiduously to break the nuclear family? The left. How did they do the most damage? Inflation as a result of Nixon's removal of the dollar's link to gold. Then both papa and momma had to work to keep the house, the car and pay hellish amounts of money to raise little Jimmy and little Susie.

Far worse than the TV/video games/movies and media are the institutional Day Prison/Indoctrination Centers that we are mandated by law to put our children in to waste their childhood and indoctrinate them for a bare minimum of 12 years then, if we want them to have a good job with decent pay and corporate/social status they need an additional 4 to 8 years of "higher education" and start they're adult life with a full load of debt if they wish to be out of school by age 30.

This is NOT life for us or our children. It IS multi-generational slavery to the masters of the world. Fuck this and FUCK THEM! It's time to bring this whole fucking mess DOWN! Break the fed, break the markets, break the fiat currency, break the education system, break corporate rule, break BIG gov that demands to be serviced by the people when it is gov that exists ONLY to serve the people, break BIG AG who makes the food non-nutritional and poisonous, break BIG Pharma who serve only to poison us and make certain we have a life of suffering and an early death with the products of their sorcery and witchcraft. Let's make it REALLY biblical and bring it ALL down on their pointy little heads!
You're not wrong Alton, however even all of the above doesn't absolve the parents of doing the best they can inspite of the institutional obstacles. I get that you're angry about how things are playing out; I've been ropable at times. But I see it all the time, whenever anything falls into the slightly hard basket (because woe betide them should they do hard work), they opt for the easy option, with no regard to consequence or outcome.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Definition of ropable. 1 : capable of being roped. 2 Australia : in a bad temper : angry.

I'm not sure of what happened out there but remember, the initial reports are often skewed to fit one narrative or another.

Our overlords would love to take away our right to Constitutional carry. They will use any event possible to accomplish this goal.

If you have to get permission to do it, it's not a right.

Last edited:

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I stopped watching because the video is IMHO total and complete bullshit. I won't bother to tear everything apart from the beginning.

Just complete bullshit.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I'm not sure of what happened out there but remember, the initial reports are often skewed to fit one narrative or another.

Our overlords would love to take away our right to Constitutional carry. They will use any event possible to accomplish this goal.

If you have to get permission to do it, it's not a right.

Yeah I watched this and it's pure bullshit. Peaceful protesters do not surround people in their cars and start banging away. That is a threatening stance and justifies a response. Yes, carrying a weapon should be legal. Carrying a weapon as part of a threatening situation like that may be fatal. Choose where, when and among whom you carry your weapon carefully.

End of story. The guy should have realized he wasn't in a peaceful protest situation (of course he knew that) so I don't have any sympathy for him and I hope the shooter gets off scott free. He did nothing wrong!