• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

ANX - Record 2018 production and generates $12.2m in EBITDA from the Point Rousse Project

RPM222

Speaking of Point Rousse project...

The proposal called for ore to be processed on site and then for gold concentrate to be trucked to the company's Point Rousse processing facility near Baie Verte, N.L., via the North Sydney ferry.
Company spokesperson Lynn Hammond said the new plans will include a full-scale mill that will produce gold doré, or partially refined, bars at the Goldboro site.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova...a1oYMSePAkVGzI6Nwad-IPz7E_VCex69nPzdsFFJaGBCs

RPM222

Yes, nice articles.
I see it, but what i'm waiting actually it's the result of the bulk Sample of Goldboro who will supposed to be ready REALLY Shortly.

This bulk sample could send a strong message to shareholders related to the Goldboro production.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Meh, what the hell. sold the shitty BTU I was granted and placed an order for 3700 shares at $0.17. I wonder if they will fill.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
The ANX all or none order placed quickly at 0.165. Now I feel like I’ve been suckered.

Last edited:

RPM222

Hi ErrosionOfAccor, I'm not sure than we talk about the same stock. I'm talking about ANX, Anaconda mining who is not in the $0.17 or $0,165 area but who is actually trending between $0,21 and $0,23
And even at this prices the stock from my point of view highly undervaluated even before the bulk samples result who will pop up shortly.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Hi ErrosionOfAccor, I'm not sure than we talk about the same stock. I'm talking about ANX, Anaconda mining who is not in the $0.17 or $0,165 area but who is actually trending between $0,21 and $0,23
And even at this prices the stock from my point of view highly undervaluated even before the bulk samples result who will pop up shortly.
Close to support. As for "AON" that is a completely different stock and up in the $200's
Screen Shot 2019-12-11 at 10.26.14 AM.png

RPM222

Yes, really close to support and with some nice potential for up-trending because of the Gold Sample of Goldboro who will be ready shortly. The CBC post than "mining Student" is nice, but only a small part of the puzzle.
If you check carefully the details you will see the real Goldboro potential and see than there is LOT of space for gap up. I'm a old shareholder in this project and was involve in the OREX time and my tough is really than this project will be a real game changer in the global valuation of ANX company because it will bring it to a next production level. My expectation related to this, is based on a report of Beacon Securities release earlier in 2019 spring who rate Anaconda to become a 75 000 Oz of gold per year in only few years..

A gold producer in this categories have a share price who is WAY higher than what we see actually a $0,21.
Don't you think?

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Fixed the AON (all or none) post above to more accurately reflect what I did.

It does make a lot of sense and I believe this is a great potential on that stock. It's quite affordable and I'm glad I bought some already before it rose back to a quarter dollar canadian.

RPM222

ANX is Up and we don't get the Bulk sample result yet! They are supposed to be ready but they was waiting something before to release them.." I think than it wont be long know.
This could bring the stock to the next level.

here it is

Technical Information, Quality Control, and Reporting Protocols

All underground chip, muck, and sludge samples were shipped daily to the contract assay lab at the Dufferin Mine, near Sheet Harbour, Nova Scotia, where they were analyzed for gold by fire assay. A total of 836 samples (coarse reject material) assaying greater than 1.50 g/t gold were shipped to Eastern Analytical Limited ("Eastern") in Springdale, NL for check analysis via metallic screen fire assay. Quality control samples were systematically inserted into each sample batch and consisted of two prepared powdered gold standards (Certified Reference Material) and a natural blank. Results were assessed for accuracy, precision, and contamination on an ongoing basis.

Mill feed tonnages used in the sample processing reconciliation were provided daily. The Company collected 6-hour composite samples during the processing of the Bulk Sample, which were assayed by Eastern. Daily composite samples were taken on feed and tail streams for reconciliation purposes. Mill throughput for the Bulk Sample was estimated based on the feed belt scale which is calibrated monthly. All samples were sent out to an external independent lab for preparation and assaying for both gold and arsenic. Gold assays were obtained by screened metallics fire assay. For all the other samples, gold assay was obtained by fire assay AA finish or gravimetric finish.

Bulk Sample Gold Sales and Update on Statement of Claim

https://www.anacondamining.com/prviewer/release_only/id/4203715

Of the 970 ounces of gold produced, the Company has sold 903 ounces for gross proceeds of $1,773,000, which will be recorded as a credit against the Goldboro exploration and evaluation asset in the Company's statement of financial position. The related processing costs at the Pine Cove Mill will also be capitalized to the Goldboro asset on a proportionate basis. The remaining ounces will be sold in 2020.

speaking of 2020, here is the estimate for this year; they have gotten a mining lease for the Argyle project

2020 Guidance

Anaconda is projecting to produce and sell between 18,000 and 19,000 ounces of gold in 2020, which at a budgeted gold price of $1,800 (approximately US$1,350) will generate approximately $33.3 million of revenue. Mill feed in 2020 will be exclusively from mining in the Pine Cove Pit, as the Company has continued to successfully expand the mining operations at Pine Cove, which is well understood geologically and from a mining perspective, limiting technical risk. The Company continues to progress the Argyle Project, where infill drilling is ongoing, with development expected to commence towards the middle of 2020. The Company has now received a Mining Lease for Argyle and has submitted the development and rehabilitation plan for review by the Department of Natural Resources in Newfoundland.

https://www.anacondamining.com/prviewer/release_only/id/4207359