• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Any HR people on the forum who can weigh in on job loss and Vax?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Any info on the best way to handle losing your job over the vax? I'm assuming unemployment will not be an option for those who refuse the jab. I am still undecided on if I will ask for religious exemption. In my case I stand a good chance of getting it since I have done it for over a decade already. I may not file though. I think the job loses will start for others here and their family members so any info would be helpful.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Would also like to find some info on this. My wife has until the end of September to get stuck. We’re looking into exemptions as a first route. If that doesn’t work then a big time change to our lives is probably imminent.
Good luck to you Avalon, and thanks for all you have posted to date!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Would also like to find some info on this. My wife has until the end of September to get stuck. We’re looking into exemptions as a first route. If that doesn’t work then a big time change to our lives is probably imminent.
Good luck to you Avalon, and thanks for all you have posted to date!
Medical exemptions will be near impossible to get unless you have a Dr. that will really fight for it. As far as religious exemption goes you have to be very specific. I researched this a lot and mine has always gone through. They will ask for a specific reason that your religion prohibits the vax. They are NOT allowed to ask what your religion is. Be very brief and do not elaborate. Mine goes something like this. "My religion prohibits us from taking foreign substances into our bodies. We do not taint our blood with drugs and believe only God can heal us."

I am thinking many businesses have figured out there is already a shortage of workers and will be more liberal with religious exemption than they have in the past but with all the insanity who knows???? Good luck

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Good article but I have found medical exemptions are near impossible but its worth a try if your state does not have religious exemption.

This part rings true and has been my experience too. The less said the better.

Don’t cite specific religions. Don’t quote scripture. Don’t share ideas. Leave that all private.

First of all, you should leave that all private because it is private. Secondly, you should expect that every little detail you write will be nitpicked and one day fought over by some compliance clerk looking to prove a point. The less you give, the harder that is.
If you don’t cite Psalm 23 as the reason you won’t take a vaccine, then a Supreme Court ruling on Psalms 23 not being a legitimate reason not to take a vaccine does not affect you. The same goes for specific conditions. It’s none of their business.

Last edited:

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Any info on the best way to handle losing your job over the vax? I'm assuming unemployment will not be an option for those who refuse the jab. I am still undecided on if I will ask for religious exemption. In my case I stand a good chance of getting it since I have done it for over a decade already. I may not file though. I think the job loses will start for others here and their family members so any info would be helpful.
Fwiw, when I was in the county jail for six months awaiting sentencing, I was the only person out of 500 people who claimed a religious exemption for something in particular. Though I wasn't religious I was spiritual and when called down to explain my case, I simply spoke from the heart and was awarded my exemption.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
A lot of this will depend on your state laws. Employers can't force you to vaccinate but some states these days are "at will" and can terminate your employment for no reason at all. Generally employers offer a significant severance package in most cases to stave off lawsuits.

If your state is not "at will", religious exemption will always work AND you have to prove nothing. Just stating a religious exemption is enough.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Mississippi and West Virginia surprise me. I know Dickhead Cooper will try and end religious exemption here in NC. His wife was caught on someone's cell phone making fun of religious groups during the pandemic.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am thinking many businesses have figured out there is already a shortage of workers and will be more liberal with religious exemption than they have in the past but with all the insanity who knows???? Good luck
yeah, from what I've heard there is a huge shortage of workers, especially now in healthcare as nobody wants to be a nurse all of a sudden because of COVID. Can they fire you if they have no real chance of replacing you?

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
yeah, from what I've heard there is a huge shortage of workers, especially now in healthcare as nobody wants to be a nurse all of a sudden because of COVID. Can they fire you if they have no real chance of replacing you?
Of course they can fire me. They will just torture the over worked staff left. I will say I am a popular team member for a variety of reasons. I work hard and provide endless entertainment with my eccentric personality. I also bake a lot of goodies. I have worked Christmas and Thanksgiving the last 20 years so my coworkers with small kids can be off. They will miss me. On the other hand management will breath a sigh of relief I’m gone

Last edited:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm curious the source of map.....or the foot note for the triple Astrid for missouri meaning.....being retired this isn't a issue for me but my kids hold similar thoughts as I do even though they are currently working from home
Will get more info on the maps

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Of course they can fire me. They will just torture the over worked staff left. I will say I am a popular team member for a variety of reasons. I work hard , provide endless entertainment with my eccentric personality. I also bake a lot of goodies. I have worked Christmas and Thanksgiving the last 20 years so my coworkers with small kids can be off. They will miss me. On the other hand management will breath a sigh of relief I’m gone
I only ask because my MIL runs a retirement community. Greater than half of her black workers have refused the vaccine despite being offered cash to get it. And a number of her MAGA workers have refused it as well. I asked her recently if they are going to go mandatory vaccination and she said they weren't, because: 1. they are a faith based nonprofit. 2. "there is no way I could fire the people refusing the vaccine when I'm already short staffed and can't find anybody to hire for the positions I already have open"

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2. "there is no way I could fire the people refusing the vaccine when I'm already short staffed and can't find anybody to hire for the positions I already have open"
Judging by the number of "help wanted" signs I see literally everywhere I go, I have a feeling a majority of small businesses are going to be in this boat. Not to say the government won't to try to "make them an offer they can't refuse".

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Judging my the number of "help wanted" signs I see literally everywhere I go, I have a feeling a majority of small businesses are going to be in this boat. Not to say the government won't to try to "make them an offer they can't refuse".
Not just the smalls. Aisles are the WalMart in Bozeman are filled with items that need to be stocked on the shelves. I asked the retirement age gal with the WM vest on, “what’s up?” She said it’s been that way for awhile. Can’t get anyone to work. That’s when I noticed 1 checker, only, and the big sign out front for Help Wanted, start at $20.50/hr. Bigs are hurting, too.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm curious the source of map.....or the foot note for the triple Astrid for missouri meaning.....being retired this isn't a issue for me but my kids hold similar thoughts as I do even though they are currently working from home
this is a little more clear except add Connecticut to states that do medical only

1628178391678.png

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not just the smalls. Aisles are the WalMart in Bozeman are filled with items that need to be stocked on the shelves. I asked the retirement age gal with the WM vest on, “what’s up?” She said it’s been that way for awhile. Can’t get anyone to work. That’s when I noticed 1 checker, only, and the big sign out front for Help Wanted, start at $20.50/hr. Bigs are hurting, too.
I see that too but something tells me the too-big-to-fails will find a way to come through this just fine no matter what asinine policies they implement.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I almost puked this morning that the freedom loving libertarian channel had a constitutional lawyer on that said vaccines have been mandated for a long time by schools and what not and your parents were cool with it, so stop your whining and go get vaccinated! This one is so sinister that even freedom loving people are drinking the Kool-Aid. How many tyrannical non-constitutional mandates and laws have existed for a "long time" now? That doesn't make them right!

Things are going to get very uncomfortable for us.

I just asked my best friends wife who is an RN and she said that they have meetings and her supervisor has basically just assumed that everyones been vaccinated and they aren't pressing her because they think she is lol. Hopefully that lasts. They just bought a house in Idaho and have one foot in and one foot out. My guess is that they're going to go all in on Idaho soon. She also said that Idaho isnt much better requiring RNs to get vaccinated as well. I think that's a tough industry to be in. My buddy is law enforcement and its the same thing. They require it.

If I am forced I am just going to majorly move up my "retirement plan", which was to cash out of this California hell hole. The good news with that is home values are so high here I can sell and move to the south and buy a house and 3-6 acres with my equity. Then focus on a simpler life style to grow food, raise some chickens and just work at a gun store the rest of my life and drool on myself. I know that will be hard work, but I mostly mean having a job I can just clock out and not bring home with me. I love my job, but project management is so stressful, lots of liability, etc. I just want to slow down everything and be left alone.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just want to slow down everything and be left alone.
It sounds like good plan but I'm not sure they are going to leave us alone.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I only ask because my MIL runs a retirement community. Greater than half of her black workers have refused the vaccine despite being offered cash to get it. And a number of her MAGA workers have refused it as well. I asked her recently if they are going to go mandatory vaccination and she said they weren't, because: 1. they are a faith based nonprofit. 2. "there is no way I could fire the people refusing the vaccine when I'm already short staffed and can't find anybody to hire for the positions I already have open"

Exactly, but I sense a lot of the fervent commies don't even care about losing money now... I see a bunch of wrongful death lawsuits for companies that fired employees and then couldn't provide adequate care.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Marin County jsut mandated that EVEYRONE must wear their masks again. The HR person, who I actually really like is vaccinated and just walked down the hall to the bathroom with no mask. Yet, I was dragged in and told I must wear my mask anytime I leave my office...

As I said I actually really like our HR person and she is conservative, but this whole "safety" thing is a whole new level of division.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
also, the hospital group that DW works for is making the vaccine mandatory. however, they aren't firing employees, they have stated that employees that refuse will instead be moved to different positions where it isnt "critical" or customer facing but their pay wont stay the same.
eg: a nurse can refuse the vaccine and be transferred to a job doing insurance billing or some other remote work.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah Specs, they are all short of competent help. If enough say F you then the system will collapse.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Freedom isn’t free. There is a price to be paid. There are no free lunches in the world.
^^^Winner of the Internet for today!^^^

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Specs, they are all short of competent help. If enough say F you then the system will collapse.
I'm thinking its suppose to. I'm sure these hospitals and corporations don't know that but I think that's the big plan. I think they want to drive remaining businesses into the ground the way they are the dollar.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
also, the hospital group that DW works for is making the vaccine mandatory. however, they aren't firing employees, they have stated that employees that refuse will instead be moved to different positions where it isnt "critical" or customer facing but their pay wont stay the same.
eg: a nurse can refuse the vaccine and be transferred to a job doing insurance billing or some other remote work.
LOL.. at my hospital when they move you like that its always to housekeeping or the cafeteria.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon, ripped "as is" from Telegram.

Copy start

Employer’s Mandating Vaccinations as a condition for employment?

1. Sidney Powell Post
When you hear that EEOC guidance says “your employer can require you to get a vaccine,” this is false/ mistaken: EUAs have to have the Option to Refuse and the right to Informed Consent for EUAs. The EEOC's guidance updated on May 28, 2021, only states that "federal EEO laws do not prevent an employer from requiring all employees physically entering the workplace to be vaccinated…"[1] It does not address 21 USCS § 360bbb-3, which relates to EUAs and the option to refuse.

This is called a word game or word salad.

There is Potential Liability on Employers or Universities that Mandate Vaccines if an Employee or Student suffers any Side Effects or Death from a mandatory EUA vaccine.

See DefendingtheRepublic.org/covid

Source TG Post

2. Three minute vid from Defending The Republic, Attorney at Law, Julia Haller

3. ‘Form Examplars’ for you to use or to consult with an attorney.

The embedded links are to the forms found on DefendingTheRepublic.org.

- Assumption of Liability – in the case of mandatory vaccinations to retain employment or for other work or school related benefits, consider to demand that the employer or school have an authorized representative sign the assumption of liability agreement. A refusal to sign this will make more clear your right to refuse the jab to the organization pressuring you.
Liability Assumption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...-COVI-19-EUA-VACCINATIONS-AGREEMNT-EMP-1.docx) Form

- Religious exemption – in the case of mandatory vaccinations to retain employment or for other work or school related benefits, if you have a religious basis to be exempt, consider the drafts provided here and if your basis for an exemption differs, draft your own, or have an attorney draft a version using these examples but consistent with your religious reason.
Protestant Vaccine Exemption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Protestant-vaccine-exemption-2021-1.docx) Form
Catholic Vaccine Exemption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Catholic-vaccine-exemption-2021-1.docx) Form

4. America’s Fronline Doctors Legal Eagle Dream Team

“”America’s Frontline Doctors has officially launched the Legal Eagle Dream Team, and we intend to bring lawsuits across the country to challenge the constitutionality of COVID-19 mandates and restrictions.

Learn more: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/legal-eagle-dream-team
“”

Source Post w/Video

5. DOUG BILLINGS- Letter Templates

• Mask letter template for adults (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Mask-Public-Letter-Adult-1.pdf)
• Mask letter template for children in school (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CHILDREN.pdf)
• Employee letter addressing discriminatory policies (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...tter-addressing-Discriminatory-Policies-1.pdf)
• Active Military letter for the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Military-Informed-Consent-Memo-1.pdf)
• Vaccine public letter (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...a67d1ea346b32336b_Vaccine-Public-Letter-5.pdf)
• Employee letter to company requiring the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...991a85fd_Employee-Form-Covid-Injections-1.pdf)
• Forms to Universities requiring the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...afb589d8102_Student-Form-Covid-Injections.pdf)
• Notice of Liability to schools (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Notice-of-Liability-Schools-2.pdf)
• Notice of liability to vacinator (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Dear-Vaccinator-Notice-of-Potential-Liability.pdf)

SOURCE

6. Lin Wood Provided S. Powell link.

SOURCE TG POST

7. Last, Do not quit your job. Another option is to tell your employer you’re not refusing it. You’re deferring until the clinical trials are over in 2 years & the safety data is analyzed & available so you can exercise “Informed consent”. If anything, let them fire you. You can claim wrongful termination as a last case scenario.

8. NO!!!!!

OTHER INFORMATION/AMMUNITION

A. Forced vaccinations violate:

- The Nuremberg War Crimes Code.
- The Geneva Convention.
- The UN Charter.
- The international Criminal Court Laws.
- The US Constitution.
- The Declaration of Geneva (the original, not the substitution put in by the Deep state)

B. LIBERTY COUNCIL ACTION

There is ALOT of information in here. Too deep for me to dive.

This one specifically should help with college.

C. VAX CHOICE- How to File a Private Criminal Complaint

Copy end

Golden Regards
Uncle

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon, ripped "as is" from Telegram.

Copy start

Employer’s Mandating Vaccinations as a condition for employment?

1. Sidney Powell Post
When you hear that EEOC guidance says “your employer can require you to get a vaccine,” this is false/ mistaken: EUAs have to have the Option to Refuse and the right to Informed Consent for EUAs. The EEOC's guidance updated on May 28, 2021, only states that "federal EEO laws do not prevent an employer from requiring all employees physically entering the workplace to be vaccinated…"[1] It does not address 21 USCS § 360bbb-3, which relates to EUAs and the option to refuse.

This is called a word game or word salad.

There is Potential Liability on Employers or Universities that Mandate Vaccines if an Employee or Student suffers any Side Effects or Death from a mandatory EUA vaccine.

See DefendingtheRepublic.org/covid

Source TG Post

2. Three minute vid from Defending The Republic, Attorney at Law, Julia Haller

3. ‘Form Examplars’ for you to use or to consult with an attorney.

The embedded links are to the forms found on DefendingTheRepublic.org.

- Assumption of Liability – in the case of mandatory vaccinations to retain employment or for other work or school related benefits, consider to demand that the employer or school have an authorized representative sign the assumption of liability agreement. A refusal to sign this will make more clear your right to refuse the jab to the organization pressuring you.
Liability Assumption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp...-COVI-19-EUA-VACCINATIONS-AGREEMNT-EMP-1.docx) Form

- Religious exemption – in the case of mandatory vaccinations to retain employment or for other work or school related benefits, if you have a religious basis to be exempt, consider the drafts provided here and if your basis for an exemption differs, draft your own, or have an attorney draft a version using these examples but consistent with your religious reason.
Protestant Vaccine Exemption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Protestant-vaccine-exemption-2021-1.docx) Form
Catholic Vaccine Exemption (https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Catholic-vaccine-exemption-2021-1.docx) Form

4. America’s Fronline Doctors Legal Eagle Dream Team

“”America’s Frontline Doctors has officially launched the Legal Eagle Dream Team, and we intend to bring lawsuits across the country to challenge the constitutionality of COVID-19 mandates and restrictions.

Learn more: https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/legal-eagle-dream-team
“”

Source Post w/Video

5. DOUG BILLINGS- Letter Templates

• Mask letter template for adults (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Mask-Public-Letter-Adult-1.pdf)
• Mask letter template for children in school (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/CHILDREN.pdf)
• Employee letter addressing discriminatory policies (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...tter-addressing-Discriminatory-Policies-1.pdf)
• Active Military letter for the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Military-Informed-Consent-Memo-1.pdf)
• Vaccine public letter (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...a67d1ea346b32336b_Vaccine-Public-Letter-5.pdf)
• Employee letter to company requiring the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...991a85fd_Employee-Form-Covid-Injections-1.pdf)
• Forms to Universities requiring the jab (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/...afb589d8102_Student-Form-Covid-Injections.pdf)
• Notice of Liability to schools (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Notice-of-Liability-Schools-2.pdf)
• Notice of liability to vacinator (https://dougbillings.us/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Dear-Vaccinator-Notice-of-Potential-Liability.pdf)

SOURCE

6. Lin Wood Provided S. Powell link.

SOURCE TG POST

7. Last, Do not quit your job. Another option is to tell your employer you’re not refusing it. You’re deferring until the clinical trials are over in 2 years & the safety data is analyzed & available so you can exercise “Informed consent”. If anything, let them fire you. You can claim wrongful termination as a last case scenario.

8. NO!!!!!

OTHER INFORMATION/AMMUNITION

A. Forced vaccinations violate:

- The Nuremberg War Crimes Code.
- The Geneva Convention.
- The UN Charter.
- The international Criminal Court Laws.
- The US Constitution.
- The Declaration of Geneva (the original, not the substitution put in by the Deep state)

B. LIBERTY COUNCIL ACTION

There is ALOT of information in here. Too deep for me to dive.

This one specifically should help with college.

C. VAX CHOICE- How to File a Private Criminal Complaint

Copy end

Golden Regards
Uncle
thanks, lots there to keep me busy :)

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is from:

(21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies)​

21 U.S.C.§ S360bbb-3 (The FD&C Act) Section e (1) A

(ii) Appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—
(I)
that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

(II)
of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

(III)
of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

What possible consequences are they referring to? Do they mean your risk of getting whatever the product is supposed to protect you against? And I thought one of the requirements for emergency use authorization was that there weren't any alternatives.

Last edited:

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
- Religious exemption
I have read reports of people who feel that after the shot, they lost their connection with God, or their soul lost connection with their bodies.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I have read reports of people who feel that after the shot, they lost their connection with God, or their soul lost connection with their bodies.
I recall that also but it seems that it was before the rona. Than again, much has happened since the jabs have started.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I recall that also but it seems that it was before the rona. Than again, much has happened since the jabs have started.
No argument. I just have some concern from what I have read. I will NOT take the "clot shot". But I do have concern for others.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Of course they can fire me. They will just torture the over worked staff left. I will say I am a popular team member for a variety of reasons. I work hard and provide endless entertainment with my eccentric personality. I also bake a lot of goodies. I have worked Christmas and Thanksgiving the last 20 years so my coworkers with small kids can be off. They will miss me. On the other hand management will breath a sigh of relief I’m gone
Where I come from that's called character. Without it we are nothing.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Ok, after some melt downs and temper fits I have made a decision. I'm handing in my notice when I go in this weekend. I am not filing for religious exemption even though I do stand a chance of getting it. I'm just done.

Last edited: