• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Any HR people on the forum who can weigh in on job loss and Vax?

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Best of luck - and of your planning and effort, madam.

It's a tough decision. I know; I've been through it in other circumstances.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Ok, after some melt downs and temper fits I have made a decision. I'm handing in my notice when I go in this weekend. I am not filing for religious exemption even though I do stand a chance of getting it. I'm just done.

Have you investigated whether you would be eligible for unemployment if you resigned? If you're not, you might want to let them terminate you for non compliance of their latest 'company policy'. That approach adds the value of pissing them off. Stand strong against them, they hate when people do that! The decisions they've made have harmed you in a huge way. They deserve your wrath so here's your chance to give it to them. Make them pay every way you can and never leave their money on the table.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Have you investigated whether you would be eligible for unemployment if you resigned? If you're not, you might want to let them terminate you for non compliance of their latest 'company policy'. That approach adds the value of pissing them off. Stand strong against them, they hate when people do that! The decisions they've made have harmed you in a huge way. They deserve your wrath so here's your chance to give it to them. Make them pay every way you can and never leave their money on the table.
yeah, I have been researching. I have an email in to the Nurse from Texas and am hoping for an answer. Moderma will be given full FDA approval by the termination date at most hospitals so that takes the whole experimental vaccine issue off the table. No one who quits for the vaccine will be eligible for unemployment. If I get more clear advice I am open to changing my method on method of leaving but at this point I think by dating termination on Sept 21 I will at least be part of a stat of employees who mass quit. That's what others will be doing. At this point I am at peace.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Why not do in home health care for folks?

Start your own business in this field.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Great idea, my daughter the NP has joined up with a few of her colleagues to start a side business 'saline IV service' for those who need to be re-hydrated in a hurry (think morning after handover and need to go to work). She says if they buy the gear they need in bulk the cost would be around $10/unit. They plan on pricing the service at about $200 a treatment.

She's doing this as a side gig, not to counter the Covid shot. Sadly, she's already taken it (as mentioned in previous posts)

That might be something to consider if you have the accreditation you need to legally do something like this on your own

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I think it's time to go in a whole new direction. I'm going to explore my more spiritual side. I sort of have something in mind that might work. What I would really I would like to be a professional hermit but the pay is poor.

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it's time to go in a whole new direction. I'm going to explore my more spiritual side. I sort of have something in mind that might work. What I would really I would like to be a professional hermit but the pay is poor.

it is awesome to have options

may the good Lord guide you

I am a poor but happy hermit

F10B68CA-49F2-4DE9-9FF5-F050489512F1.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and I'm envious...

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you could always get a preacher's license online from California and perform weddings, wakes, and other undertakings....

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Or become a marijuana farmer.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
you could always get a preacher's license online from California and perform weddings, wakes, and other undertakings....
OMG, you were reading my mind. I already got the license!

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Do the people who run these hospitals know the "vaccines" don't make you immune and that everyone they're requiring to get them can still get infected and still be contageous? Or do they know and don't care? Do they think like a lot of other people seem to think - it may not make you immune but it's still a vaccine so it still protects you so you need to get it.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Or become a marijuana farmer.
I tried that back in the 70s when I was in high school. I slipped some pot plants in with my Dads tomato plants cause back then no parent knew what pot leaves looked like.. I babied them and watched them grow. I came out one day to start harvesting and my dad thought they were weeds and had pulled and tossed them. I was sad and that ended my farming career.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
A lot of this will depend on your state laws. Employers can't force you to vaccinate but some states these days are "at will" and can terminate your employment for no reason at all. Generally employers offer a significant severance package in most cases to stave off lawsuits.

If your state is not "at will", religious exemption will always work AND you have to prove nothing. Just stating a religious exemption is enough.
That's why you have to make noises about religious discrimination or age discrimination before they can you.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Do the people who run these hospitals know the "vaccines" don't make you immune and that everyone they're requiring to get them can still get infected and still be contageous? Or do they know and don't care? Do they think like a lot of other people seem to think - it may not make you immune but it's still a vaccine so it still protects you so you need to get it.
Yes and no, its all really odd. When you talk to people one on one they know on a logical level that they can still get infected and spread but its like they are in a trance and make excuses. Also for a few months the vaccine did keep covid patients from getting as sick but now we find that protection will require constant boosters. Not sure how many will handle the repeated boosters emotionally.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's why you have to make noises about religious discrimination or age discrimination before they can you.
I'm not opposed to making noise. I'm waiting to hear back from other healthcare workers who went through this.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They are NOT allowed to ask what your religion is. Be very brief and do not elaborate. Mine goes something like this. "My religion prohibits us from taking foreign substances into our bodies. We do not taint our blood with drugs and believe only God can heal us."

I wouldn't even say that. If they fire you and you sue, they will require you to document all that etc.

I'm not a member of a formal church but my persnonal religious beliefs prevent me from taking the vaccine, committing suicide, or conducting medical experients on people without their consent. But I won't say any of that. Instead, I would say something like I can't believe this company is discriminating against people based on their religious views. Now you look like a whistleblower and if they fire you it looks like they are doing so because of your religion, or in disregard to your religious requirements, rather than at-will.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, after some melt downs and temper fits I have made a decision. I'm handing in my notice when I go in this weekend. I am not filing for religious exemption even though I do stand a chance of getting it. I'm just done.
As I am sure you have done....I would carefully consider all options and do what is best for you and take any emotions out of it.......considerations could be ie. Pros/cons of forcing them to make the decision due to your non compliance other than making it easy for them by just quitting..obviously there are many options..do what's best for you

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes and no, its all really odd. When you talk to people one on one they know on a logical level that they can still get infected and spread but its like they are in a trance and make excuses. Also for a few months the vaccine did keep covid patients from getting as sick but now we find that protection will require constant boosters. Not sure how many will handle the repeated boosters emotionally.
Indoctrination is a man made disease of the mind

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I tried that back in the 70s when I was in high school. I slipped some pot plants in with my Dads tomato plants cause back then no parent knew what pot leaves looked like.. I babied them and watched them grow. I came out one day to start harvesting and my dad thought they were weeds and had pulled and tossed them. I was sad and that ended my farming career.

I mean, he was right, they were Weeds.

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Right after the CDC announced that Vaxxed can still spread and are getting infected the big push to get everyone Vaxxed started. It's the exact opposite reaction one would logically expect but from a psychological standpoint it deflected anger a vaxxed person may have had from the CDC and government and onto the unvaxxed. From there the media continues to hammer that point and attack and blame unvaxxers.

It's literally straight out of a Nazi propaganda playbook and diabolically genius.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It's literally straight out of a Nazi propaganda playbook and diabolically genius.
Its also part of that backward , upside down thing that is suppose to go on in the last days.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
We have a DIL in a similar situation. Don't know what she will eventually do. One strategy is to take a LOA for a few months to kick the can.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm not opposed to making noise. I'm waiting to hear back from other healthcare workers who went through this.
Where are you on this map?

1628276247175.png

If Floriduh, you can just hand them The Note** and eschew committing suicide. Floriduh is an "at will" state, so your employer can fire you just because it is that time of the month.

BUT -- What happens when Avalon AND the rest of the nursing staff hand the employer The Note? Does he employer fire everybody and go home broke? No, that won't help him at all.

**The Note:

1628276622532.png

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We have a DIL in a similar situation. Don't know what she will eventually do. One strategy is to take a LOA for a few months to kick the can.
that might not be a bad idea depending on how long she can take off. I'm thinking a year and this phase to their agenda might be over. At the least it might save her some of the upcoming boosters. Im not sure how healthcare is going to handle the booster situation yet.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's good, hopefully the lockdowns will soon follow. I believe another lockdown won't go down as peacefully as the last one did! The people have seen enough. Apparently mountains of evidence simply isn't enough to sway them. They need to feel some pain now to get their full attention.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What I would really I would like to be a professional hermit but the pay is poor.
Maybe you could set up a hermit school to teach others.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
this is a little more clear except add Connecticut to states that do medical only

View attachment 220223
EDIT TO ADD: i forgot...

AVALON, you'll do just fine in your 'new place' in life,

now to my point of view:

maps like this, tell it all

the Divided States of America, a place where the American Dream doesn't mean the same thing, no one is really free, and the Constitution is improperly used, so much, it should come on a cardboard roll...

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sununnu signed a law banning mandatory vaccinations in New Hampshire. We own property up there ( I call it the Love shack, nice piece of land but a tear down) so I maybe will consent to Mrs Olds desire to build a retirement home there. At least we might have somewhere to go.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And Avalon, you've done your share. Do what is best for you and don't look back.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Sununnu signed a law banning mandatory vaccinations in New Hampshire. We own property up there ( I call it the Love shack, nice piece of land but a tear down) so I maybe will consent to Mrs Olds desire to build a retirement home there. At least we might have somewhere to go.

Unless that is new as of today that isn’t true, he signed a bill at the end of July that people can’t be prevented from governmental/public services and whatnot based on “vaccine” status. I’ll look it up later, I hope you are correct!!!!

Here is the bill, I still had it up on a tab on my phone:

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I wonder if the duck pond is still around. I must be batshit crazy because I have been talking to Duck all week. Maybe he has some ideas :)

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Whatever it is, I guarantee that you will be one of the 1% in what you do. You have compassion, common sense, and a soul.

I pray for you Av, you're good people, like most on here at GIM2. God works in mysterious ways, and I'm sure that he's giving you a new direction for a purpose.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hope everything works out Ok for you Avalon, Godspeed.