• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Any HR people on the forum who can weigh in on job loss and Vax?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I wonder if the duck pond is still around. I must be batshit crazy because I have been talking to Duck all week. Maybe he has some ideas :)
We'd love to have ya!

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think it's time to go in a whole new direction. I'm going to explore my more spiritual side. I sort of have something in mind that might work. What I would really I would like to be a professional hermit but the pay is poor.
I tried that. So fed up with manufacturing I took years off. I found out you can't save your way to prosperity.

Remember when one door closes another opens to some interesting things as now you have the time to pursue.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

DHAWK

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
Ok, after some melt downs and temper fits I have made a decision. I'm handing in my notice when I go in this weekend. I am not filing for religious exemption even though I do stand a chance of getting it. I'm just done.
I thinK I heard that the fed was pulling funding for some hospitals if they dont follow vaxxine protocol.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Have you investigated whether you would be eligible for unemployment if you resigned? If you're not, you might want to let them terminate you for non compliance of their latest 'company policy'. That approach adds the value of pissing them off. Stand strong against them, they hate when people do that! The decisions they've made have harmed you in a huge way. They deserve your wrath so here's your chance to give it to them. Make them pay every way you can and never leave their money on the table.
Don't give up. Fight!

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I thinK I heard that the fed was pulling funding for some hospitals if they dont follow vaxxine protocol.
yeah Nursing Homes... and there will be a high rate of employees who leave.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That's good, hopefully the lockdowns will soon follow. I believe another lockdown won't go down as peacefully as the last one did! The people have seen enough. Apparently mountains of evidence simply isn't enough to sway them. They need to feel some pain now to get their full attention.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is an RN working at our local VA hospital. She has 26 years invested there and is nearing retirement.
This is a heart wrenching decision. She has applied for a religious exemption. She is a highly valued employee who gets exemplary reviews, and performance appraisals.

She will not resign. They will have to fire her, and we WILL sue them for religious discrimination.

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife’s employer has approved some religious exemptions, with the caveat that the person has to wear a mask and face shield at all times (vaxxed do not) and must eat lunch alone. Hip hip hooray for segregation!!

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So my wife’s employer has approved some religious exemptions, with the caveat that the person has to wear a mask and face shield at all times (vaxxed do not) and must eat lunch alone. Hip hip hooray for segregation!!
I thought it was totally safe to eat in public. Because Beer Cooties are scared of food. Put food in front of someone and it's suddenly safe to remove the face diaper.

Your wife's employer is punishing her. She should punish them back - start looking for other work and STOP doing anything but the BARE MINIMUM she needs to not get fired.

Some workplace sabotage can go a long way. She's probably a team player; but those aren't her team anymore.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think she should look for a job but comply. If she finds something great. But in the interview it needs to be spelled out what is company jab policy now and in the future. If not this to shall pass & she will be seen as strong leader.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I thought it was totally safe to eat in public. Because Beer Cooties are scared of food. Put food in front of someone and it's suddenly safe to remove the face diaper.

Your wife's employer is punishing her. She should punish them back - start looking for other work and STOP doing anything but the BARE MINIMUM she needs to not get fired.

Some workplace sabotage can go a long way. She's probably a team player; but those aren't her team anymore.
Pretty silly, isn't it? Walking to a table you must wear a mask but once you sit down the virus goes a dormant, waiting for you to get up again.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Isn't that still religious discrimination?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
At my hospital all first rounds of religious exemptions were refused. They asked us to resubmit. They gave me direction as to what they wanted that I was missing but my friend was just refused for no reason. We are all waiting but I am not hopeful.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't that still religious discrimination?

Golden Regards
Uncle
like any of that matters anymore. The government is running the country by rules Biden, Fauci and the CDC make up daily. Business is just following the lead.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
like any of that matters anymore. The government is running the country by rules Biden, Fauci and the CDC make up daily. Business is just following the lead.
Then they, business sheeple, deserve what they get.

What they will get, is destruction. Once the Globalists and International Marxists work their way down to them.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
LOL.. at my hospital when they move you like that its always to housekeeping or the cafeteria.
So they would remove you from active service (for refusing the jab) to put you where ? "In the cafeteria; [sic]with the food[/sic]". Makes tons of sense to me.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Makes a LOT of sense. (whole thing is a lie)

It just doesn't mesh with the Narrative.

Because the Narrators are STOO-PIDD...

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So they would remove you from active service (for refusing the jab) to put you where ? "In the cafeteria; [sic]with the food[/sic]". Makes tons of sense to me.
no to send me home.. Not even unvaccinated vendors are allowed on site. Its the end of the road for many in healthcare period.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Makes a LOT of sense. (whole thing is a lie)

It just doesn't mesh with the Narrative.

Because the Narrators are STOO-PIDD...
there you go trying to make sense of things again.. it will make you crazy. No logic that we can apply will work. Think in terns that they want to tear it all down and control what's left and then it makes sense.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
there you go trying to make sense of things again.. it will make you crazy. No logic that we can apply will work. Think in terns that they want to tear it all down and control what's left and then it makes sense.
Well...there is some sense at the base of it.

The sense of it is, these people are CRAZED. They're at once, Little Napoleons, who want to force their lessers to do what they, the Leaders, command; and they're control freaks, everything from Little People's career choices to the kinds of transport they use to and from work and life, and the color and texture of their BMs.

That is the sense of it. We are dealing with a whole class of Elites, not very smart to begin with, who have gone stark raving MAD. And want to see nine-tenths of the population dead, and they don't even want to do it in an orderly way.

They want to do it in a crazed Saturday-matinee-horror-movie way. Like we saw on Batman on tevee 55 years ago.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The wife gets the date for her furlough, and ultimate expulsion from her job Monday.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I just got a text from work. The last date was Sept 21st for full vaccination compliance. It seems they want to give us "an opportunity to change our minds" and the date is extended to Nov 1 . Translation, they figured out they f@cked up. They never thought people would quit.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I just got a text from work. The last date was Sept 21st for full vaccination compliance. It seems they want to give us "an opportunity to change our minds" and the date is extended to Nov 1 . Translation, they figured out they f@cked up. They never thought people would quit.

So are you still going? I thought you were pretty much done. It doesn't surprise me because these leaders are well about as intelligent as dirt.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I saw a headline on twittler saying medical staff are leaving claiming they are getting burned out from treating people with the virus. I doubt that is a true reason.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
So are you still going? I thought you were pretty much done. It doesn't surprise me because these leaders are well about as intelligent as dirt.
I'm thinking it over. My main concern is my coworkers. Two of them are close friends and I know how stretched they are already. I have been in close contact with both level Managers and if they will find a replacement for me if I give them the extra time I will stay till then.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I saw a headline on twittler saying medical staff are leaving claiming they are getting burned out from treating people with the virus. I doubt that is a true reason.
its a combination of reasons. Obviously after a year and half we have made peace with covid patients. I don't think its the covid so much as the understaffing. If they truly had adequate staff its not that bad but they don't. The workload is horrendous and that is what's burning them out. Then add a vaccine mandate on top of that and its bound to be a disaster because now you have less staff. Hospitals knew this was coming and had time to get ready for it this time around and did not. Instead they mandated a rule that would cost them 100s of employees.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Strength in numbers! Have faith! It will all work out.

Who ever thought at a job interview you would need to ask if they are going to force you to take poison to have a position there?
Need to get it in writing at this point if you switch jobs. They say 3/4 of workers are looking.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I expect to lose my job in the next few months due to corporate vaccine mandates.

And yet, now that I have been immersed (thanks to the plethora of information lovingly provided by members of GIM2) in the vaccine (figuratively), I am prayerfully holding out hope that if I can keep my job through February of 2022, I may be amongst the very few who can actually show up for work.

I am a member of the control group who are trusting in a Divinely Engineered Immune System.

I eagerly wish to PROVE that my immune system is infinitely stronger than ANY vax.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The only employees left will be the dumb ones and they will all be sick. Sounds like a great business plan.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I almost puked this morning that the freedom loving libertarian channel had a constitutional lawyer on that said vaccines have been mandated for a long time by schools and what not and your parents were cool with it, so stop your whining and go get vaccinated! This one is so sinister that even freedom loving people are drinking the Kool-Aid. How many tyrannical non-constitutional mandates and laws have existed for a "long time" now? That doesn't make them right!

Things are going to get very uncomfortable for us.

I just asked my best friends wife who is an RN and she said that they have meetings and her supervisor has basically just assumed that everyones been vaccinated and they aren't pressing her because they think she is lol. Hopefully that lasts. They just bought a house in Idaho and have one foot in and one foot out. My guess is that they're going to go all in on Idaho soon. She also said that Idaho isnt much better requiring RNs to get vaccinated as well. I think that's a tough industry to be in. My buddy is law enforcement and its the same thing. They require it.

If I am forced I am just going to majorly move up my "retirement plan", which was to cash out of this California hell hole. The good news with that is home values are so high here I can sell and move to the south and buy a house and 3-6 acres with my equity. Then focus on a simpler life style to grow food, raise some chickens and just work at a gun store the rest of my life and drool on myself. I know that will be hard work, but I mostly mean having a job I can just clock out and not bring home with me. I love my job, but project management is so stressful, lots of liability, etc. I just want to slow down everything and be left alone.
What they are giving for Covid 19 is not a vaccine by definititon.

Avalon

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Add to the list of people leaving the Manger of the peripheral vascular studies department, PVL That was a surprise to me because is he is such a mainstream type guy. He had covid last year and refuses to vaccinate. He didn't even apply for religious exemption and is one angry guy. I would love to know what he has seem on all those clot studies his department does.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
What they are giving for Covid 19 is not a vaccine by definititon.
More to the point, it's not robotic acquiescence.

Some health obligations are good; some not. Some vaccination plans are good, some not.

Nobody's worried about the safety of the polio vaccine. IT HAS BEEN PROVEN.

This has not, and is not a vaccine as we understood them. They legally changed the definition; this is an experimental procedure, and so far it's a giant FAIL.

So we're giving informed, conditional, case-by-case consent. Consent for some; refusal for this one.

That is only hard to understand, if you're an idealogue pushing a Narrative.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I expect to lose my job in the next few months due to corporate vaccine mandates.

And yet, now that I have been immersed (thanks to the plethora of information lovingly provided by members of GIM2) in the vaccine (figuratively), I am prayerfully holding out hope that if I can keep my job through February of 2022, I may be amongst the very few who can actually show up for work.

I am a member of the control group who are trusting in a Divinely Engineered Immune System.

I eagerly wish to PROVE that my immune system is infinitely stronger than ANY vax.
I have not gotten a vaccine mandate yet, but I fear it is coming. I may consider Novavax if i can hold out until it comes out, but more research is needed.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
The wife went to the dr today, to seek a med exemption. The dr said you can only get a medical exemption if you have the first shot, and have a reaction, then you can be exempted from further shots.

jbeck57143

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Here's an article about how officials in Washington State are trying to make it harder for people to get religious exemptions:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is clearly many people's "line in the sand" moment.