• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Any Trappers Here?

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
More coyotes and here we go. I guess well do a dozen tonite.

We skin for levoy finicum. The shit house boys they stay way, they cant handle a hooked jaw.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
It looks like well stick our toe in the pool, and take the fur markets vitals tomorrow. Im pulling the first 15 yote hides we skint from the cold storage barn today, and cleaning em up for an inspection, and possible sale tomorrow. After many phone calls, and as many opinions, its time to cut thru the bullshit and see what yotes are going to bring this season.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Just got back from meeting w the buyer. Avg of $63 on 15 coyotes. I ended up taking the first 5, the middle 5, and the last 5 yotes I put up. I think that gives me a pretty good avg to work with.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just got back from meeting w the buyer. Avg of $63 on 15 coyotes. I ended up taking the first 5, the middle 5, and the last 5 yotes I put up. I think that gives me a pretty good avg to work with.
According to the prices I posted up the other day you're getting top dollar. Well done.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
The prices you posted the other day are for Oklahoma coyotes. They are about as similiar to my coyotes (theyre not) as mine are to pits. I am happy with what I got, it was just a small sampling to test the market. I still have 371 coyotes left to sell. Out of those 15 I had 2 that brought 90, which is unheard of for this area.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The prices you posted the other day are for Oklahoma coyotes. They are about as similiar to my coyotes (theyre not) as mine are to pits. I am happy with what I got, it was just a small sampling to test the market. I still have 371 coyotes left to sell. Out of those 15 I had 2 that brought 90, which is unheard of for this area.
Roger that.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
@ bro pit, and here we go cleaning up the stink. I told my yote shooters well take dogs for another 10 days. I had shut em down Friday.

it is against my religion, all the green belly. I done it, its going to go stinkingly, them spring coyotes. Ill take another hundred I guess.

I still have 20 frn bills, folk are still shooting coyotes.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
There are guys up here still chasing the dogs but the hides are plain just not as good as they were. Kinda/sorta like me old lumber jacket that starts out new but every time I push through a bush a few threads get pulled, it gets a rip here then a rip there, maybe a burn spot or three that all add up to a comfortable coat that looks like shit[to others]. Everytime a coyote lays down for a rest a few hairs stick to the ice and when it goes through a barbwire fence it leaves traces behind.
As a shooter I'd be ecstatic to have someone who would buy my pelts of late season dogs cause it may help recoup a little gas money. As far as the stink goes, it goes away. I know when I put my sprayers to bed for the winter I absolutely hate bringing them out for a couple more jobs but it's been done just cause it's what we do.
Hope you get 3 $20's back for everyone you put out man.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Don't know if people will like this but I thought it fit here: